+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

I watched the new reboot season of the X Files. Excited to watch it come back to life 1st episode was a 10/10 for me.

^ Same here, dollhouse. So far -- so good. You like the monster one? It only has 6 episodes -- weirdly short season.

Second Chances is a good show too.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

BBUK celeb show finale is on tonight hope the USA girl wins Tiffany or John. Can't stand Scotty T and his friend rigged votes, Step is an idiot attention whore and Darren and Daniella are boring as f uck.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] I want to catch up on The X Files too and Baskets -- anyone watching that show?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Scandal! I am obsessed. And Chelsea Does.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] I heard about the show baskets but yet to watch it, I'll check it out. Louie Anderson plays his mom, right? That in itself is a hoot.

Broad City is another show I laugh at and not sure if I mentioned Lucifer, but I enjoy that too.

i've seen the show baskets, jffs24, it's a good one and i also watched the full new season of xfiles. i'd say i liked more than half the shows they gave us, the creature of the week/mythology ones are the best.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Colony - viewing it online.

IMDb summary:

In the not-too-distant future, Los Angeles has been invaded and occupied by outside forces, causing a rift between the city's residents; some have collaborated with the occupation, while others are rebelling and suffering the consequences that come with that choice. Former FBI agent Will Bowman and his wife, Katie, must consider their familial obligations when making their decision because they were separated from their son, Bram, during the invasion. Proxy Snyder, a cunning and powerful leader within the occupational government, offers Will the opportunity to get Bram back if he works with the invading faction. Will's decision doesn't sit well with Katie, but the couple risk their lives -- and their relationship -- to protect their family.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    i've seen the show baskets, jffs24, it's a good one and i also watched the full new season of xfiles. i'd say i liked more than half the shows they gave us, the creature of the week/mythology ones are the best.
    It's a sad view on life, but a truthful and funny one -- that's why I like it.

If we are talking about new (or at least newish) shows, I have a few in recent history that I love.

iZombie may actually be my new favorite current TV show. I LOVE that show! Liv has even become one of my celebrity crushes. (I have too many of those. LOL!)

Scream Queens was also really good.

I'm also digging Lucifer so far. There's probably a bunch others I am forgetting, but those are relatively new shows I have really been digging.

I was watching the five parter mini series : Thirteen. ( about a girl being kidnapped and escaped after thirteen years. Taken at 13 and is now 26. )

There's a new crime drama one called : Marcella that I just started watching, that looks great.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5269594/

A British show, megvoh? You guys do the best crime dramas, far superior to what we do here. Can those be watched here as well?

They have one called Hap and Leonard that I watched that was a fun watch, was weird like Fargo and had Christina Hendricks from Mad Men in it.

Yes, it's a UK show, dollhouse. There is another new one called Undercover that is really great too.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is back... love that show.

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast