+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

Marriage boot camp : Reality stars Haha... this season has Tara Reid on it. OH DRAMALAMA

Big Brother UK is back on. I don't really like any of the people playing this year.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Wrecked..is kind of a spoof on Lost. Loved it.

I have always been a huge fan of the Scream movies. So, last year when the Scream TV show became a thing, I was excited about that, but also perplexed as to how that would translate into a TV series.

After watching the first season, I was honestly not terribly impressed. My reaction is that it was just okay. Not great. The second season has started now, and so far that is again my reaction. It is just okay.

....Funny enough, though, I still love it. Not sure why. Maybe just because it is Scream, but I still really look forward to it every week. It's almost like a guilty pleasure, I guess. It is nothing compared to the movies, but I still really enjoy it for what it is.

The Living and The Dead. Good horror watch mini series if anyone wants to check it out.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Wrecked..is kind of a spoof on Lost. Loved it.
    seen this one. it's hilarious. comedies are hard to keep on air for a second season, hope it lasts.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

The characters are great in it and makes you long for Lost again... I like the flight attendant guy, you see the latest episode over the toilet, haha and I like the asshole bf guy who won't propose. ( takes her to Thailand for a hangover movie thing instead haha)

We started watching American Gothic about a family with a possible serial killer in it -- so far -- so good.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

^ i haven't seen that one yet. is it a continuing series or a one off like that secrets and lies one?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    We started watching American Gothic about a family with a possible serial killer in it -- so far -- so good.
    ...Wait, they made a show about me when I was growing up back home with my family?! :-P LOL!

^ lmao jester at your comment.

You both should check it out it's good so far -- the whole of the family seem suspicious or fcked up in one way or another -- not sure if its suppose to be an on going series or one season.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Anyone watching Orange is the new Black season 4 yet? My bf and I just finished episode 9 last night.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Nope, melancholia ... but I did watch the first two seasons and then forgot about it .. I think for newer shows that interested me more. Is season three and four as good?

Season three is the worst, season four is really good. A lot of new characters and they spend more time with past history stories of different inmates, while showing secondary story lines of the COs.

A new show my BFF and I started watching, though is American Gothic... Has anyone heard of that show yet?? We love it!

I might check out season four then and totally skip three if it isn't great viewing.

On American Gothic ^ LOOK UP ^, Jffs24 was discussing that show in post 218 ... haven't seen it but down the road I will check it out along with that season of OITNB.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast