+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    How far along are you?
    Six months. But I am so huge, you'd think it was 9 already. ....Oh wait. You meant that show. I've not started watching it, but I may check it out.

Hahahaha that's a much better joke, TEJ!

It is a fantastic show. Everything about it is top shelf. It's the best show I've seen since The Sopranos and Breaking Bad.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

How far along are you? I am so sad it's only 9 episodes. My bf and I finished it so quick.
    only 2 in so far. i don't have a lot of time to sit and watch much these days so it will be slow going to get through them but i am enjoying the series. has a stand by me feel to it with the add of supernatural. i guess since it was so popular and got good reviews there will be a season 2?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Oh yeah, it's a poignant love letter to 80s classics, like the Goonies, Stand by Me, the Lost Boys, and Carrie. It also reminds me of Super 8!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Unfortunately, I do not have Starz.... but Ash vs. The Evil Dead just came to DVD yesterday. I had it on pre-order from Amazon and it arrived. So, I watched episode one and am already in love with the show. Exactly as goofy, cheesy, and gory as I'd want from The Evil Dead. Can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes. Stinks it was only 10 episodes, but it supposedly is coming back this October with season 2.

New series Victoria. So good, loving it.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Oh yeah, it's a poignant love letter to 80s classics, like the Goonies, Stand by Me, the Lost Boys, and Carrie. It also reminds me of Super 8!
    definitely the goonies also, forgot about that movie.
    Last edited by Exeter19; 01-09-16 at 05:40 AM.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

[MENTION=81312]melancholia[/MENTION] --how'd you like the finale of American Gothic? Was good, wasn't it. Hoping they give us a season 2. I assumed it was them when the crafty dollhouse showed up and the kid wasn't inside the dollhouse but damn on the daughter and her mother that I never saw coming. Hope you watched it and these aren't spoilers for you. We should really have spoiler tags here.

For anyone who watches AHS it starts this week no idea what the season is about.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    New series Victoria. So good, loving it.
    I heard this series was really well done so I'd love to find it and watch as well. Same for the other one being discussed in this thread Stranger Things I'd like to see that series too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

anyone watch the new show : quarry? it's really good, check it out. only 1 episode aired so far so easy to get into with no catch up.
    William Blake

The Night Of ..was a great whodunit series.

^ i heard about that one, haven't seen it but might look at it after I get through stranger things.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    [MENTION=81312]melancholia[/MENTION] --how'd you like the finale of American Gothic? Was good, wasn't it. Hoping they give us a season 2. I assumed it was them when the crafty dollhouse showed up and the kid wasn't inside the dollhouse but damn on the daughter and her mother that I never saw coming. Hope you watched it and these aren't spoilers for you. We should really have spoiler tags here.

For anyone who watches AHS it starts this week no idea what the season is about.
    I am excited for American Horror Story's new season which is tonight? I'll watch it sometime after online ~ but it bugs me they kept the story line secret & made up a lot of fake trailers to throw people off, why? Why is it such a big secret?

Lady gaga is in it again.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Never saw it, what is the story line about this time?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

It's called My Roanoke Nightmare ~ cross between haunted house, historial haunting and Blair Witch they said. I haven't watched it yet will tonight but this is what I told. Cuba Gooding Jr stars in this season.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast