+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

My cousin watched a comedy I haven't seen it yet but I will start watching it, actually I think she told me two to watch.
    Home From Home.
    Our Ex Wife.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

i caught the 1st episode of the new ahs season. so far it looks alright hopefully it picks up second episode and introduces more of the regulars into the story.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Scream Queens is back! YAY! I loved last season and so far loved episode 1 of season 2. For any who don't know it, it is a sort of comedy/horror that hilariously parodies the horror genre, while actually having plenty of its own decent horror involved. I love the show.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine, does that count as new?, came back and season 4 is keeping up the quality from last year's final batch of episodes. And it broke one of the big unspoken rules of TV. Only two characters from the ensemble are there. Nobody else.

Is lady gaga in the season American Horror Story season and who does she play? I haven't watched the latest season yet but I wasn't won over by her in the Hotel season so if she is involved perhaps her role is lesser this time and more tolerable for me.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I myself lost track of American Horror Story. I saw the first two seasons, but never caught the third. Then the fourth came around and I saw it was a sort of freak show type theme, even with an evil clown. So I HAD to try that out.... but the first episode bored me to tears and I couldn't bring myself to even try episode two. I haven't gone back since.

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga AT ALL, so her involvement was a pretty big excuse to skip season 5. I have no idea if she's supposedly in the new season or not.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] ..I like Scream Queens too... Haven't seen the second season yet but I will definitely watch it.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] ... she is in it, I heard but I don't think she is a major player this time round, not positive though.

So far Scream Queens season 2 has only had one episode. Episode two is this week. So far, though, I am already loving it. I also really dig the new costume. I liked the one from last season as well. Now I kind of want both. LOL! I wish they made the full costumes so you could buy them.

i won't watch scream queens because of who they got in it. lmao can't get into ahs this season, does it seem slow as f.uck to anyone else? i did check the new exorcist show with geena davis it was alright.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] ..I like Scream Queens too... Haven't seen the second season yet but I will definitely watch it.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] ... she is in it, I heard but I don't think she is a major player this time round, not positive though.
    Wonder why her role would be lesser this season? I like her music but why must she act too? I really liked Ms Lange in American Horror Story.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    i won't watch scream queens because of who they got in it.
    Who on Scream Queens do you not like? Just curious.

my damn doppelganger - i read is in it this season. i can't stand him so that is what would make me give it a pass, jester.
    William Blake

Oh, that's right. I forgot about that. I'm not a big fan of him either, but I have to admit I've actually been enjoying him in this. He's actually been pretty funny. Though, I certainly understand if you are not interested in watching due to your... history with him. ;-)

yeah and he can't act, imo so annoying in two ways. lmao

anyone check out westworld yet? really excellent show. remake of an old movie with yul brynner. lots of known stars in it.
    William Blake

^ I heard it's good, Exeter -- haven't had the time to see any of it yet but I definitely will mark it as one to watch.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast