+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    yeah and he can't act, imo so annoying in two ways. lmao

anyone check out westworld yet? really excellent show. remake of an old movie with yul brynner. lots of known stars in it.
    Evan Rachel Wood is in this so I'll definitely watch this if only for her role in it.

Paranoid. Whodunit detective series.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Starting watching the series The Fall. Season 1 then onward.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

timeless and the exorcist are good shows too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Finally watched the show Exeter mentioned -- Westworld. Damn this is a good show, well done and acted. Still playing catch- up with it but quality so far. Ed Harris is a great bad? guy.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

yeah, am enjoying it. who do you think the man in black is? i read people say he is william and their story lines lines are from different eras. it's plausible. why does he want the maze secret?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

The Crown now that Victoria ended.

How far have you gotten through the series The Crown, megvoh? Rate it for me so I can decide if to watch or not. Thank you.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

American Housewife. I love the actress in the lead she was previously on Mike and Molly...the show is funny and lots of comedies just aren't.

Does anyone watch HTGAWM? Can't believe who they killed off. SHOCKED! I get it online & just watched it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I have watched some of it, but not this current season airing, breathe123. But I think the woman who created that show has a history of killing off main and major characters on her shows.

I really was disappointed by the AHS finale. 2/10 the worse IMO. Uninspired and seemed rushed, wonder why they shortened the season.

Thanks, lovebroken. I hope it will still show in future episodes just to show why he was killed so then he'll least finish this season ~ maybe will haunt the killer as a ghost in next season or maybe they faked his death but doubt it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    How far have you gotten through the series The Crown, megvoh? Rate it for me so I can decide if to watch or not. Thank you.
    Victoria was much better, I found the crown sort of dull but good enough viewing. Dip a toe in and see if you like the actors were great as always.

Okay, thank you. I enjoy a lot of the royal mini series and movies.

I want to try to begin watching a show called Crazy Ex Girlfriend. I heard they do musicals within it and it comedy and drama combined and very funny.

Been watching or should say catching up on the show Good behavior and enjoying it a lot.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast