+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

To update started CEG as I mentioned above and I am really liking it. Characters are all great and it is really funny too and the musical parts are fun and songs are catchy.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I binged watched links sent to me for a show called the O.A I really enjoyed it but the final episode was a let down. The did she or didn't she question seemed like a cop out way to go. Not sure if it is being given a series 2 but if so hope they land the finale better than the first season.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I didn't like the third season maybe the final season of the fall, and the missing either.
    Why do these great tv shows flatline season 3?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

don't know the show the oa, lovebroken but i'll look and see if it is something i'd like to watch and binge it over the holidays since no new programming will be on until after the new year. westworld was great, maybe you'd enjoy that too if you haven't seen it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I started watching Catastrophe Carrie Fisher starred in it and I never heard of it before, it was hard for me to find links online for it, I am only 3 episodes in on the first season but it's funny they already have season shot with Carrie Fisher's scenes so look forward to watching all three seasons .

The new SHERLOCK!!! Anyone obsessed with that series as much as I am?
    "Caring is not an advantage."

The Mick. OMFG this show is funny.

We started watching Sense8 -- good so far.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

No Tomorrow watching it online.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    The Mick. OMFG this show is funny.
    Agreed there. I already was a fan of Kaitlin Olson from her workj on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" so I had to check out her new show. I am loving it so far.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] Could you remake your worse movie thread that was locked for the new year? Have a few to include

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]. sure and I think awhile back breathe asked the admin to open it back up but the admin never replied and it remained locked.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Agreed there. I already was a fan of Kaitlin Olson from her workj on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" so I had to check out her new show. I am loving it so far.
    Haha you see the last one about smoking? so good.

Not yet. My DVR gets so full that I get behind on stuff. I just watched the one where they threw the littlest fella a birthday party (a few days late, LOL). I love that show more and more with each episode.

Every time there is a new show I like they cancel it. 1 season and that's it.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast