+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

Tried to get into Taboo.. I dropped watching for now might might get back into it later on.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] .. the kids are all great in this show too, and the housekeeper. Hope they pick it up for Season 2.

Yeah, for me kids acting in movies and TV can be very hit and miss. It can come across as cringe-worthy bad. Don't get me wrong. I don't blame them when that is the case. Kids are too young to really know any better. It isn't like an adult who studied the art of acting and is doing it as a career they chose.... so you think they'd at least be decent. It's just a kid who isn't yet old enough to be that serious about it. So I understand when maybe kids aren't great actors... but it still kind of takes me out of it a little bit.

On this show, that definitely is NOT a problem. The kids are all great! Even the little fella. He is frigging awesome! LOL! LOVING this show. I, too, am very much hoping it continues.

You both are making me want to see this show too ~ I know nothing about it but if I can find links to watch it that are view-able in my country I'll look at it & come back & chat with you both on it. :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

It's on Fox in our country if that helps you find it. Guessing you maybe don't get Fox in your country, but at least that may help you find it by the network.

It's a really funny comedy, breathe123... I am sure you'll have fun watching it ... if you find it. [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] ..I never watched the Always Sunny show and since I enjoy her so much in this show, makes me think I should go and watch all those old shows too when this one ends .. which the last one I saw might have been the end of S.1.

the new cop show - apb.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION]

Always Sunny and The Mick aren't necessarily an EXACT comparison. If you like The Mick you'd PROBABLY like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but it is not necessarily a foregone conclusion. Always Sunny is definitely.... I don't know.... raunchier. But, at least worth a look if you like The Mick.

Just a warning you guys ... the forum is doing that same thing for me again, and wouldn't be surprised if it goes down again like before.

Back on topic
    Is Always Sunny sort of like Friends only less PG?

Well, I only really watched Friends for like the first season....

But.... yeah.... I'd probably go with HECK no on that one. LOL! "Friends from Hell," maybe. LOL! It's not really like Friends at all. Give it a try. You'll see what I mean. It's one of those shows where I just cannot describe/explain it and do it justice. You just need to see for yourself and decide what you think of it.

Always Sunny is nothing like Friends. It's way smarter and way, way funnier.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Imposters is a great new show.

So, not new considering it will be season 3..... but I am SO getting antsy to watch me some iZombie! It seems like all my shows are back now.... but iZombie doesn't come back until April! Poo! That feels like FOREVERS! LOL!

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] OMFG wait til you see the latest episode of The Mick... called The Baggage... So funny.

i haven't seen the mick show - but if it is as funny as you both say, i'll check it out. waiting for vice principals to come back on that was a funny one too.
    Last edited by Exeter19; 25-02-17 at 05:15 AM.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I've been watching Black Mirror on Netflix... so interesting and creepy! It's a commentary on social media and is reminiscent of the Twilight Zone. V intriguing!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast