+ Follow This Topic
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

That it does! Cannot wait. I am perpetually behind on my DVR... but that is one of the shows I will watch almost right away after it records rather than just watching it in the order it was recorded. A lot of my shows, I do love them, but I'm not in a rush to watch them vs. the other shows on my DVR. So, I basically just watch things in the order they were recorded. But, some shows, The Walking Dead being one of them, I watch almost immediately.

Though, in fairness, with that show it is also partially because if I don't I know some jerk (or more often than not several) will spoil it all over social media.

Thumbs up

Yeah. That's the trouble with online bulletin board services for The Walking Dead. Etc. Too many spoilers. Even trailers for games reveal way too much about the games so close to the release dates. Like for RE7 last year, we had like four trailers in the space of only a few months. Uh!

I'm not sure what happened with the PS4 port of Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, which I was itching to play. I'm under the impression it has been quietly axed. That is so sad. It looked like an old school survival horror game and now its Facebook page is dead.

Seven Seconds.

What a good tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Seven Seconds.

What a good tv show.
    Never heard of it. Is it only seven seconds long? LOL!

Lol no. It has several episodes but you can binge in one sitting. Is a racial crime drama. Really well done.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Here and Now with Holly Hunter looks good.
    I just started this show...weird but a good family drama with great actors in it.

There is a new one called Trust with Donald Sutherland and Hillary Swank that just began and the first episode was well done. it is on the same topic as the movie all the money in the world without the annoying Mark Wahlberg being involved.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I want to see that one I heard the acting is 10 x better than what was in the movie ... minus Michelle Williams though.

Anyone see The Terror? Well done gothic sea drama.

GD The Terror was so good. I finished all 10 episodes online, it is the first show that myself and my partner enjoyed equally since Westworld...the acting, the suspense, the visuals... 10/10 get to watching it!!!

Youth & Consequences
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    GD The Terror was so good. I finished all 10 episodes online, it is the first show that myself and my partner enjoyed equally since Westworld...the acting, the suspense, the visuals... 10/10 get to watching it!!!
    Westworld Season 2 starts April 22nd. I can hardly wait for something good to watch.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Does anyone watch Killing Eve?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

I just found it and am 2 shows in on it. Sandra Oh is good in it so far and Jodie Comer is terrific. Is this a one series and no extra seasons?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Does anyone watch Killing Eve?
    I am about four episodes in on that show at the moment, lovebroken. Really great show and female-driven characters pushing the narrative which I like.

Strange Angel.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast