+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    tried to thank your post, snckers and can't. you must have deleted your account, it says guest under your screename. i like the blacklist and watched sleepy hollow too, but did they cancel sleepy hollow because at some point it was no longer on.

- - - Updated - - -

haven't seen either of those, hatesthis. are they both comedies?
    Yes, one is about a woman who comes back to help her best friend with her pregnancy after she caught her husband cheating with someone online. The two actresses are actually best friends in real life and work great off each other, seems like a lot of improv happening.

People's Couch.. is a reality type show where you see how real people( probably actors, haha) watching todays reality shows and tv shows. It is really funny.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    What??? Walking dead is back in October??? Not September??? No!!!!!

And I miss Dexter and his killing spree!
    You guys get to see it before we do. I think it's 2 weeks apart. It's like that with all shows from the states for us canucks. I have IP blocker and IP address app now so I can watch episodes ahead of time. Screw you CRTC!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The Coven is, and it is the best out of all of them. Can't wait for the new season.
    u and me both!!!

Been watching Salem. Pretty cool so far. If you like dark & twisted stuff lol

I see some previews lately, I will watch some tonight thanks!

Sleepy Hollow is done for the season. It won't be back on til October, just like the Walking dead.
    thanks, smackie. i thought they cancelled it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

They better not cancel the damn show...I need all the eye candy I can get!

i recall you mentioning how much you liked that show and actor in the other section of the forums, you didn't want them to hook up the two main characters. lots of shows are gettin the axe or doing series finales.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Besides the eye candy, they introduce a lot of real American history into the show which I truly enjoy. The costumes, the language, etc has been spot on so far. I think it adds quality to the show.

If the two main character hooked up that would lose integrity of the show....typical cheeseiness.

I tried to watch Penny Dreadful last night and couldn't get the whole thing. Is it a combination of Frankenstien and Dracula
    ( I know Mina was a character in the movie Dracula).

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    I tried to watch Penny Dreadful last night and couldn't get the whole thing. Is it a combination of Frankenstien and Dracula
    ( I know Mina was a character in the movie Dracula).
    yeah, hatesthis mentioned that one, i've watched all 3 episodes, did you try the link i gave for basil? or you mean you found the plot confusing? there was another show i think it was on netflix's called hemlock grove, penny dreadful reminds me of that in a way, only the story is better in penny one and less teenagerish.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides the eye candy, they introduce a lot of real American history into the show which I truly enjoy. The costumes, the language, etc has been spot on so far. I think it adds quality to the show.

If the two main character hooked up that would lose integrity of the show....typical cheeseiness.

i 100% agree, smackie. the two leads have good chemistry without ruining it by hooking them up as a plot line, plus he can still possibly be with his witch wife, nothing seems impossible in that show. i like his fish out of water take on things too.
    William Blake

I started watching Louie with some friends, that is a good show but not a new one it's been on for a few seasons and my roommate is addicted to MDLNY lol
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

i'm a big fan of louis ck, and his show louie, too. i don't know what mdlny is?
    William Blake

I like the fake newscasts in his show too, lol, and his stand up portions in it and his relationship with the daughters.

MDLNY = Million Dollar Listing New York

i enjoy last comic standing, a few of them are really good comics, some have recycled routines and jokes it seems from other comics.
    William Blake

I like comedy shows only.Comedy Nights With kapil is the best show.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast