+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

I agree on Louie, Games of Thrones too.
    My brother watches that last comic show, Exeter. Do most of you watch shows online or on an actual tv?

Quote Originally Posted by rakulpreet View Post
    I like comedy shows only.Comedy Nights With kapil is the best show.
    don't know that show, rakulpreet, is it a sketch comedy show,or talk show?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    I agree on Louie, Games of Thrones too.
    My brother watches that last comic show, Exeter. Do most of you watch shows online or on an actual tv?
    for me it is 1/2 and 1/2. if i am home to catch it on tv i will but mostly any viewing i do is a day or so after it airs so online is how i view it, even though i still pay for full cable, which is stupid because i can catch 99% of everything online.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Any Fargo fans around? The film was great and the series is also

hatesthis is, check out her post #13 i think, she'd chat you up on that show. i saw it too after she gave the suggestion. it was well done, same as true detective was, imo.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

hatethis thumbs up! True Detective was great expect the finale. Would like to say more, but I don't want to spoil, it's still worth watching.

you didn't like the finale paid it off the right way? i was hoping they would keep using the same team of actors in the next one, but i guess they are starting all over in season 2 of true detective, too bad.
    William Blake

Broke down and watched Orange Is The New Black cause everyone I know is talking about it, thought I'd give it a go and see what the big deal was.

Flash forward a week and 3 days later and I finished both seasons. Netflix will the be the death of my social life..

nico, i've never seen it, i know hatesthis enjoys it. i probably never checked it out because it is a female version of oz.
    William Blake

I thought the same thing that's why I was hesitant to watch, but one of my friends was over and she was all "just watch one episode" and then after that one finished I was like "maybe we could watch one more..." and then before I know it, almost two weeks have passed and I watched em all.

All the actors and actresses on the show are really talented and it's well written. Definitely worth a watch.

Plus Laura Prepon from That 70's Show is in it. And she's 20 million times hotter in this than she was as Donna. So that was a good incentive for me ha

I have been watching this drama and garbage. Its so addictive. I'll watch it all day long. Its not my damn drama or problem. Gotta love reality tv.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    I thought the same thing that's why I was hesitant to watch, but one of my friends was over and she was all "just watch one episode" and then after that one finished I was like "maybe we could watch one more..." and then before I know it, almost two weeks have passed and I watched em all.

All the actors and actresses on the show are really talented and it's well written. Definitely worth a watch.

Plus Laura Prepon from That 70's Show is in it. And she's 20 million times hotter in this than she was as Donna. So that was a good incentive for me ha
    i liked her off the 70s show, are all the women lesbians in it, thought i heard that, not positive though. man, it got you hooked, i might take a look when the summer reruns hit and give the series a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post

I have been watching this drama and garbage. Its so addictive. I'll watch it all day long. Its not my damn drama or problem. Gotta love reality tv.
    lmao i love you call it garbage but it has you hooked, star. i have shows that i tell myself wtf am i watching this shit and then just keep tuning in. i think the same way too it's a nice change to watch other people's fu.cked up lives and laugh at it, or think wtf are they thinking. i know people who watch that honey boo boo, whatever the name is show for same reasons.
    William Blake

Not all of them but there's a few. They're all straight up ****ing crazy tho haha.

But yeah, put it on when you're bored. It's a decent way to waste your time..

Anyone watch House Rules, I love it

- - - Updated - - -

I hope either Lisa/Adam or Carole/Russell win.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

i don't know that show, anya_may21. is it an aussie tv show? what is it about.
    William Blake

It's a home reno show/ contest. Where several sets of couples compete to reno each other homes and yards and the winner gets their home paid off.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast