+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

that sounds like a good reality show if at the end your house gets paid off and with all those inside outside renovations i bet their homes selling price gets upped 100, 000.
    i hope your favorite team wins.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thanks, they both are doing well. It all depends on the two judges scores now.

Some of the homes were dumps to begin with so all teams win in this show because everyone gets a beautiful house reno for inside.

Selling Houses Australia is another good home reno show too.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

i don't really watch any home improvement reality shows, maybe if i owned a house i might. did your team win?

there is a new show called the leftovers i might check out no idea if any good is about the rapture.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

The two I liked most were in the Grand Final, the younger of the two teams won, I actually thought the older teams would take it.

But happy at the outcome.

good going for them, how young were they because i think you said they get their whole house payment or mortgage paid off, wonder how much their mortgage was, did it ever say? that would be a big deal if still in their 20s.
    William Blake

anyone watch the new halle berry- alien - space tv show? i did wasn't bad, flashbacks are interesting. all the big time movie stars are doing tv now.
    William Blake

I wanted to check that out but never got around to it. Is it a full series or just a mini series? I watched Rosemary's baby with Zoe Saldana tho and that was pretty cool. Wished it was more than just a min series...

Anbody see the previews for that new show Strain by Guillermo del Toro on FX? Dudes a mother****ing genius. Read all the books so stoked to watch the show. Hopefully it'll be decent. Think it starts this Sunday at 10pm if anyone wants to check it out..

Game of Thrones is the one true king (over all other series). But read the books, there is sooo much more, especially after the first season/book.

I would like to watch Halle Berry's ( I love her ) new TV series, can we get it over here, if not does anyone have a link online where to view it, please.

We haven't been watching any TV, saw some movies when away but was about it.

What is the Halle Berry one called and what is that one you mentioned, nico, about?

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION]: Welcome back dude. How does it feel to be a married man?

The Strain is about a vampire virus trying to wipe out our existence. I know you're probably rolling your eyes because I mean ****..we really don't need another show about vampires but the books were unlike anything I had read before. So I'm hoping the show will stay true to a lot of it. I'll post a link to the teaser below for you to take a look.

I watched it ( The Strain), did you nico, we can discuss it in here if you want, good points and bad points of it, because it had both.

I haven't seen Halle berry's new show but will look it up and watch it online tonight. I'll let you know next time what I thought of that one too. I doubt she would do a tv show if it wasn't good. Same for Billy Bob and Matthew Mcconaughey and their tv dramas.

I saw another one a comedy I really liked, it was funny, sweet and different premise it was called Welcome To Sweden.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Okay I have to log off soon, so will leave my thoughts on that TV show now... First off the opening scenes on the plane were great and the opening of the hatch reveal (sort of ) was intense, I didn't like or care about that guys martial stuff, not needed was filler, could have done without it. I liked when they went on the plane to investigate, examining the lil girl ( sad) and others and when they found the coffin, also liked the old man, could have used more time on him and less on the other guys martial zzzzzz, thought it was stupid they brushed off the old man, and eww at the heart he had, whos heart was that? Liked the scene that guy saw the creature and it drained him dry and snapped his neck, that scene was scary shit, good tv, why'd he have to pound his head after, that was overkill to me, not needed, not like he sucked up the extra bld off the head smashing he scurried off. Liked Sean Astin in it. He should have more screen time, imo. Did not like the cheesiness of using Sweet caroline in the morgue, I felt it was the wrong song, unless they were looking for a goofy feel there, and the man in the morgue with the heart, gross stuff too, and when they all came alive at him seemed abit cheesy too, you think? I couldn't tell at the start if it is supposed to be funny like some other horror styled shows or not, because that morgue scene seemed out of place in the show. Overall I enjoyed it. Hope the creature can take on a more human form later.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Yeah hatesthis! We're like tv twinies over here haha. Agreed on pretty much everything you said. I get they had to explain Ephraim's problems with his marriage but it was sort of irrelevant to the episode. They could have worked that part later on in the story you know? Didn't too much care for one of the final scenes with the lil girl coming home. It was way creepier in the book the way they did it was kinda cheesy in my opinion. And yeah when "he" smashed that guys head in ,it was a little over done. Guess they were going for the hardcore shock factor it was unexpected and gross. Think i uttered the word jesus ha. Kinda liked it tho. Definitely shocked me. It's crazy what we can get away with on tv these days. Hoping it'll get better the more it progresses. I'd hate for it to start off decent and just go down hill from there. The previews for the following weeks look promising tho.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    [MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION]: Welcome back dude. How does it feel to be a married man?

The Strain is about a vampire virus trying to wipe out our existence. I know you're probably rolling your eyes because I mean ****..we really don't need another show about vampires but the books were unlike anything I had read before. So I'm hoping the show will stay true to a lot of it. I'll post a link to the teaser below for you to take a look.

Thanks, nico - it's all good surprisingly, but we lived together long before we got married so we knew how to coexist =)
    It's the baby on the way that is causing more issues, then the getting married and coming back to real life after a honeymoon.

So it's a vampire show. Hopefully nothing like the other two on air, True Blood and Vampire somethings.
    I should check out the books. Thanks.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast