+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

I started watching The Bridge.

I haven't been keeping up with any of the shows lately -- anya_may, my wife likes the trifecta of greys, scandal and how to get away with murder shows, smh, her and her sister and gf's are glued to them!

Since everyone raves about American Horror Story I want to try to watch them, do you need to watch from Season one or each season is separate to the other not continuous? I will start at one and see from there, I won't be able to discuss this current season like posters are doing now, I'll avoid reading certain posts as not to see spoilers.

What American new show would you suggest someone from another country watch?

I have no idea & suggestions would help since most things can be viewed online these days, if TV doesn't show it here~ Thanks.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION], i heard the 1st, 2nd were the best. this 4th season started great and then took a dump maybe 3 episodes ago, hope it picks back up soon.

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION], true detective, fargo, sleepy hollow and hannibal are all good shows. True detective and fargo were just a season so be easier to get into them. did you want a list of dramas or comedies? not sure on comedies. also you have weird ones, like american horror story and penny dreadful and the strain, hannibal you might find disgusting too, lmao. depends on what you like to watcht
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thank you, Exeter19 ~ I'll check for those today. I like weird & horror, I meant dramas over comedies, hard to find good comedies.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Gotham and True Detective.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

i like both of these, jffs24, too. wb, you came back at a real slow time and a happy spammer on board too. heard 2nd season is going to be aired around summer 2015.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thanks, Exeter. Looks like peeps are scared to post, so spammer wins. Is it with two women this time or again two male actors, I heard theories on both? That is along wait to get season 2.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I watched all of True Detective & enjoyed it thank you for recommending it ~ if I can find good links I will start Fargo this week too
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Watched first two seasons of AHS, second was sickly gross and disturbing so it goes well to the shows title.

Enjoyed the first season best so far, I think 2 more to go which includes the current running season of it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Backstrom with Rainn Wilson.

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] have you seen fargo yet, how did you like it? [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] the last season of ahs started out good and by the middle became a too many storyline characters mess. start was a a+ and by middle to end a c imo.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] haven't seen that show or even heard of it, that is dwight from the office, right? is it a comedy? i'll check it out.
    William Blake

It's only three episodes in so far, so you can easily get caught up. He is sort of playing a House - - like character but he is a cop. It's a comedy crime drama show.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION], starting it tonight, hope to finish it next weekend ~ I'll post when I finish as to my thoughts on liked or not, o-k?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast