+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

Nope, still haven't caught it. Maybe I'll put it on now. Sucks he didn't have a sense of humor about things. Makes sense they'd choose how far they go. I would have been like zac and went big. No pussy shit for me. If you're gunna do that you gotta go all out you know?

Ended up watching it last night. You're right somehelp4me..he did look scared shitless haha. Cool set up though. I would've dug sleeping in a ****ing cave.

Stoked for the start of shark week tonight! Who else is watching?

I've become addicted to the show "The Leftovers" on HBO recently. Anyone else watch that? Liv Tyler is my ultimate girlcrush!

Everyone who has posted on this has really good taste in television shows. I watch Extant, The Strain, and Penny Dreadful too. 2014 seems to be coming out with some real winners =)

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Ended up watching it last night. You're right somehelp4me..he did look scared shitless haha. Cool set up though. I would've dug sleeping in a ****ing cave.

Stoked for the start of shark week tonight! Who else is watching?
    Poor Stiller but least he got through it, never caught Tatum's did you, might watch that tonight, guessing his level would be as high or higher than Efron's. Wish they'd fight actual bears, rofl something other than rock climbing, repelling, eating bugs or jumping in the water.

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION]: Nah, I missed it last night too. All about shark week right now ha. That would be cool to see em do something with the wildlife besides eat it. Like show you how to survive an attack or some shit like that. Guess that would be a lil more risky haha

[MENTION=77072]crossandbone[/MENTION]: Haven't seen the left overs. What's it about?

i'm so far behind on tv and movies, been off working away again, and work long days into evening by time i finish i only shower and eat and crash and then up to do it allover again next day. going to catch up tomorrow on these shows.

nico and crossbones, I tried to watch leftovers, couldn't get into it, sort of a rip off of other shows and other shows imo did it better, has jen aniston's bf in it, think that is its selling point, has to do with people taken, disappeared and ones who remain, has some cult aspect to it too. i think resurrection tv show and it was better.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]: Oh yeah yeah I remember hearing about it now. It's based off a book about "the Rapture". Not really my taste in television shows. I like dark, twisted and creepy ha. If I did watch it would be for Liv Tyler too crossandbones. She's a beaut.

Tom Arnolds was actually pretty decent of an episode, I enjoyed it over Stiller's because he wasn't perfect at it but he really went for it, showed a different side of him too. The Strain is getting good too, caught the latest two, got some vamp ninjas now and like the concentration camp back story.

I missed the last two episodes of The Strain and I heard they were dope too. I gotta watch it on demand. Hopefully today since I'm off.

Tom Arnold actually impressed me on Running Wild. I didn't think he'd have as much balls as he did haha.

Anyone watch The Bridge on fx? I kept seeing previews when I watched The Strain so decided to check it out. You definitely have to watch it from the very first episode to know what's going down so I've been watching it on couchtuner.com,but it's pretty ****ing good. Worth the catch up if you have the time.

I just started watching Modern Family, I can't wait for the new season!
    Also I can't wait for the new American Horror Story season. I love how every season has different characters and they're completely unrelated. The new one will be about a freak circus.

i might check out the freak show/circus series of american horror story too, mythrow. i never got into modern family though or most main stream comedies, i still like louie though.

never saw the bridge, nico, i'll check it out this week. i thought the strain was actually shot in NY because is based on the city, but heard they shoot it in toronto. that's a let down.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

They aired one awhile back called Forever that I enjoyed had a bit of a Highlander feel to it...also comedy duo show of Garfunkel and Oates, haha.

Also UK show with Gillian Anderson called The Fall, so good. Season two starts at some point soon.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

i want to check out forever also, and gotham today and sleepy hollow is back, that should make smackie9 happy.

anyone else find the strain has been very cheesy lately?
    William Blake

I am still about 4 or 5 episodes behind on the strain. Keep saying I'm gunna watch it on demand but never happens.

Did catch gotham Monday night. It was pretty good. Definitely gunna keep watching that. Looking forward to American Horror Story on the 5th and The Walking Dead on the 12th. **** I love October!

some of the episodes imo, nico are skip-able lmao.

gotham was good, so was sleepy hollow's new season 1st episode, haven't seen forevers episodes yet. i'm looking forward to the walking dead too, why can't it be on already.
    William Blake

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast