+ Follow This Topic
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

finished westworld. anyone watch the season 2 finale yet? MIB host or not?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Top Chef Canada is my all-time favorite show!

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION].....
    ...the way they did that reveal tucked within rolling of end credits was clever because I know people who stopped watching as soon as credits rolled and missed the reveal, LOL... I think during the show MIB was a real person, like when they found him still alive on the beach... but in the reveal I think it is now Futureworld and many many years have gone by and they have uploaded his consciousness into a robot host body and his daughter in that scene is obviously a host because I think he killed his real daughter thinking she was a host sent by Ford. I also think they will bring Mauve back in Westworld park and some others, hector Clementine and I think Dolores took others out, maybe Ford, Obviously herself and Bernard, maybe her dad..I think no more Elsie and no more Teddy either.

I haven't finished yet, but I will say off shows I have watched so far, what they show him he isn't a host but maybe thinks he is?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

thanks, Gina, dollhouse and lovebroken. Can't give likes anymore, i think i gave the most likes to anyone on here. wonder why he removed that from us?

i think with his daughter robot in the future he is what they were trying to achieve with old man delos and failed, season 3 will be interesting to see who they actually bring back, i would assume teddy is gone for good, maybe even ford.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Didn't he have his fingers blown off, I forget but that will be a tell to what he is... come season 3 if his fingers are magically back on. Teddy was sent into the promised land, but how? She left him dead on that veranda, right? Not near the door, so did she put his brain ( whatever they take out of them) into the door? They didn't show us Dolores going to the door at all though, did they?

Castle Rock is airing this week. All you King fans on here and I know there are a lot, will be wanting to watch that.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I finally finished Westworld as well. [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]. I do not think he was a host in Season 2 but they seem to say just by him appears to be off in the future and not aging that he is now a successful robot of whatever they were trying to make Delos into and so many turns failed. I didn't enjoy Season 2 as much as Season 1. Mauve was wasted on trying to only find her daughter and turning Dolores evil ruined the relationship of her with the audience and with Teddy. Hoping she will again be a character we root for and care about.

American Woman.

Mr. Mercedes is coming back with a new season and they started a new season of the sinner also.

Sharp Objects... Love forward to this show every week. Love Amy Adams.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

I haven't see that one yet ^^^ Is it a drama, thriller, romance? Amy Adams is great, one that needs to win an award too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

The Sinner season 2.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to breathe123 For This Useful Post:

We just started Castle Rock, and watching castaways, reality show too.

- - - Updated - - -

True Detective 3 is coming out next month. So I'll watch that.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jffs24 For This Useful Post:

Jim Carrey's - Kidding show
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast