+ Follow This Topic
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

think i watched the first series of that, melancholia it had jon hamm in it, right? it was pretty good, so if i should check out the next installment of it too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    i haven't seen the mick show - but if it is as funny as you both say, i'll check it out. waiting for vice principals to come back on that was a funny one too.
    It's a funny one, you should try to watch it...the other if you haven't seen is Wrecked. ( they finished a Season 1 already)

I don't think I got to "The Baggage" yet. But I can't say I tend to remember the episode titles. I just watched the one where Mickey tries to get the kids to show her respect/clean the house.

Okay, started watching It's always Sunny show.. I am going backwards though, last season back to first haha.

Favorite Episode so far Season 12: A Cricket's Tale hahaha
    Then : PTSDee

Season 11 I liked : Mac and Dennis move to the Suburbs hahaha best one to me so far that I've watched along with Cricket's tale one.
    Then : The 1-2 part Gang Goes to Hell.

not watching this show myself but my gf, her sister and my sister all are and apparently think it's really good. the show is feud done by ahs creator ryan murphy about old time screen stars davis and crawford.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Detour is back.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] - My sister and I have watched that show, it's really good.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I'm quite fond of "Powerless." It is a new comedy in the DC Comics universe.... but instead about all the normal human characters, not the super heroes. It's about an office of employees who work in a division of Wayne Enterprises. It's pretty goofy, so it is right up my alley.

been watching taken, it's not bad.
    William Blake

Who gets taken now? Maybe he should just let them keep them. Seems like much less hassle. LOL!

lol? I never even watched the movies.

I had my friend send me online links to a wonderful mini series called Seven Types of Ambiguity. I really liked it, would 10/10 it. Has Hugo Weaving in it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I enjoy American Crime and the Feud mini series.

[MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION] ~ I watched Feud too. Was so good! Next is on Diana & Charles. Should be juicy hehe
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I started one called American Gods.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Haven't heard of that one. I just watched the first episode of a new ABC show called "Downward Dog." It involves a dog who talks to us from his perspective of things. The people in the show can't understand him, it's not like he is a talking dog. But, he shares his point of view with the viewer.

So far I've only seen the pilot, but I love it thus far. Of course, with a show about a dog who talks to us, it would pretty much have to be TERRIBLE for me to not love it. LOL!

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast