+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

Dude right? I feel like it's been forever. Seen syfy came out with a zombie show called z nation to try and compete. Cheesy as **** haha

Anyone else who watches the Strain laugh out loud over the masters face? =)
    I can't be the only one that thinks WTF why can't that special effects makeup be better, its ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else who watches the Strain laugh out loud over the masters face? =)
    I can't be the only one that thinks WTF why can't that special effects makeup be better, its ridiculous.

[MENTION=44940]nico[/MENTION] never heard of z nation, is the strain getting big ratings, if so there will be more copycats

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION] lmao yes, i read somewhere he is supposed to take over the rockers body, nico is that true, since you read the books?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

In the books he didn't take over his body but the rocker dude was like his lead man. Still behind on that. Need to watch em one day ha.

There was this new show called Stalker that premiered last week that was pretty good. It comes on Wednesday at 10 on cbs if anyone wants to check it out. Shitty thing is it comes on the same time as American Horror Story so I had to record it yesterday.

AHS did not disappoint on the whole creepy factor. Anyone else watch? That ****ing clown, man. ****ing creepy as hell. Definitely took my fear or clowns to the next level so thanks for that AHS..

i don't like the way they dealt with the wife mother character, or how they dealt with sean astins character. i do like the ninja vampire army group and where that might lead. i don't want to say too much if you are behind episodes, nico.

haven't seen stalker, or the new ahs season yet. lmao do you have a fear of clowns? ever watch the movie it? that clown was the worse and best of them all.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

saw stalker, liked it and watched the 1st episode of ahs, liked it too, going to be a bloody season there lmao.
    William Blake

I use to be terrified of clowns when I was a kid. They still kinda sketch me out to be honest haha.

Glad you got to check out stalker and was able to watch ahs. I think stalker is going to move to the top of my list of favs. I agree with you about ahs being a bloody season. And not to sound creepy but I'm looking forward to every bit of it ha.

Still haven't watched the strain. Keep saying I'm going to but end up watching something on Netflix instead.

Anyone catch the walking dead premiere? It was ****ing awesome.

did clowns bother you during parades, you ever go to the big ones in ny as a kid? i like the actor dylan mcdermott in stalker he seems to be underrated as an actor but he does some good work. saw the second ep. of ahs, **** that rich kid of course he doesn't get off'd, lmao. is the strain picked up for a season 2? i haven't watched walking dead yet, so many good shows on and back and so little time to sit and watch them all.
    William Blake

They still creeped me out then haha. Idk what it is. All the clowns I've ever met were nice but I'm always looking over my shoulder regardless.

I agree about Dylan McDermott being under rated. He's a good actor. So is Maggie Q. I think she's so pretty she doesn't look real. She looks like a painting or some shit haha. 3rd episode was a lil boring but this last one was awesome.

That rich boy on ahs is one sick puppy. You know he's gunna eventually go ape shit crazy and ****ing murder his mom and the maid. It's coming..I can feel it ha.

The strain has been picked up for season 2. I think it'll be back on in January.

You definitely need to get caught up on the walking dead tho. The last two episodes have been insane.

have you been watching ahs, nico? don't want to give stuff away but they did a early ( too soon kill off) they should have waited several more episodes to do that, imo. still enjoying the show though and stalker that you suggested as well, i saw it got so bad reviews but i enjoy it so hope it doesn't get cancelled, they pull shows off too soon, imo before they are ever given a fair shot at success.

that rich kid is a good actor but one of the most ****ing annoying characters on tv lmao. can't say too much on what you typed on him if you have yet to watch other episodes. i'll give season 2 of the strain another go when it gets picked back up, my sister tried watching it and said it made her sick and couldn't watch it, lmao.
    William Blake

Ahs is the only show I refuse to miss during the week, so yes I have been watching haha. I agree they did kill Twisty off pretty early..I was surprised. I heard that's not the last we'll see of him though. I think Dandy is way scarier than the clown tbh. Bros got serious issues man. The last few episodes have been awesome. You think Dandy is going to kill the Siamese twins or do you think Elsa will out of jealousy? I haven't decided yet. Guess we'll see.

Stalker has been dope too. That kid Perry is a pretty sick **** as well. Interested in seeing how his whole thing with Beth plays out.

I have one more of The Strain to watch before I'm caught up. Finally haha.

You had a chance to watch The Walking Dead yet? Only like 3 episodes left before the season break again. I ****ing that shit man.

damn forum keeps going on me, tried to get this thread opened for 5 mins, lmao.

okay, good i didn't spoiler ruin ahs for you, or can't because you watch it weekly. i think the siamese twins might do each other in, one wants freed anyhow. i don't think dandy will kill them, don't think that guy wanting them for the freak display will either, he might get killed instead or displayed, lmao. the strongman will go wild when he learns his 'friend' was killed, his storyline has been slow. wonder what twisty will be back again for? i like the back stories on the freaks, they still have a few more to cover too and guess they left it open for the maids daughter to go for a visit, maybe she'll kill dandy? lmao

did you enjoy the strain, or thought it didn't do the books justice? i'm in for season 2 of it when it starts. i haven't even got to watching the walking dead, and was hyped on it starting back too. i decided to save up the episodes and binge it for later on when i have more time.
    William Blake

I started watching How To Get Away With Murder. This show is awesome and so juicy! Anyone else watch it?
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

@Exeter: I didn't feel like The Strain did the books justice at all. I still enjoyed watching. The books were just so much better. But that's usually how it goes.

I think if dandy doesn't kill the twins..it's gunna have to be Elsa. Don't know if you watched the last episode but looks like Dot pissed Dandy the **** off and shit is about to go down. I also heard the man looking to display the freaks is actually a freak himself. He apparently has two dicks. Also read an interview about how all the seasons intertwine with each other. Makes me wanna go back and watch em all haha.
    [MENTION=34109]anya[/MENTION]: I haven't actually watched How To Get Away With Murder but I've heard it's awesome. Got em all recorded on my dvr. Will hopefully get around to watching em soon.

maybe i should pick up the books? i wouldn't mind a good series of books to read over the winter months, got more time to sit and read now too. i think the problem with the strain was i didn't care if most of the main characters got killed by the creatures or master.

i did see that one, the woman who plays dandy's mother is a good actress, enjoy her more than lange's character. they need to beef up the twins storyline. i heard that about him too and that he is the girls father, the one helping him, don't know if its true but could be. last episode was sort of dull, so this weeks should be better.

[MENTION=34109]anya[/MENTION] my sister is obsessed with that show and the other two shows the same woman does, grey's and scandal. i haven't seen it but heard it is well done.
    William Blake

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast