+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did i blow it ?

Did i blow it ?

So i've been talking to this guy for almost 3 weeks now, he use to call me every night or come up with really lame excuse for me to call him. We would call each other in the morning when we had work and it was really cute. We basically talked about everything and it definitely sounded like he was interested. Anyways, so i met up with him Friday and lets just say it didn't go the greatest. It wasn't really a date because his friend was there too and it didn't really last because he had other stuff to do so i ended up leaving. But yeah beside that fact that I helped him picked a few pants and bags we didn't talk as much ... kinda awks actually. Hmm so we kinda just gave each other an awk hug and said bye and "text you later" but we haven't been texting. I know he was probably partying hard with his friends this weekend cause he mentioned it over the phone last week. I see him online on whatsapp and so i msged him on Saturday night and he replied Sunday morning but that was it. I mean i still see him on whatsapp ... but no replies. Oh he's also not a texter more of a phone person ....

Anyways is he just busy ? or is it time to just drop this and move on.

Your meeting was awkward which means there was no chemistry or true attraction. When the attention drops off like a hot potato, it's over. BTW you didn't blow anything, he just didn't feel a connection. Oh well you can't win them all.

Maybe you're right and he's not a texter; why not call him and see how he responds?
    Nevio

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Your meeting was awkward which means there was no chemistry or true attraction. When the attention drops off like a hot potato, it's over. BTW you didn't blow anything, he just didn't feel a connection. Oh well you can't win them all.
    yeah ? well it was kinda hard cause he was with his friend and they were just talking =/

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi111 View Post
    yeah ? well it was kinda hard cause he was with his friend and they were just talking =/
    Did he make an effort to include you in the conversation?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Did he make an effort to include you in the conversation?
    umm he did turn around a few times to make sure i was ok ; like he would be like "so how was your day ?" and he like he asked me a which colour was better and which one was better (when we were shopping)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi111 View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time on someone that has to bring a friend along. It's a bit of a turn off tbh. This guy lacks confidence, ew. Still it doesn't make a difference tho, he isn't contacting you, and that means he doesn't have an interest period. Maybe it turned out you were not what he had expected, which happens. This is why I feel internet relationships are mostly fantasy.