Hi,

Im kinda new to this site so hi everyone

Anyways just thought you guys could shed some light on my situation. Last year i met this girl on my trip and then when both our trips were over we kinda still kept contact, i found out she just broke up with her bf few month before i met her on that trip. So we kept texting and exchanging pictures of our day to day activities/life for about 6 months until she decided to visit me in my country (note she lives 14 hours away from me by plane), she stayed with me for 2 weeks then she went on to go backpacking around Asia, Aus. and NZ, she was planning to go home to her country after her NZ trip but out of nowhere she decided to come visit me again and we spent little over a month together before going home, it was amazing and all we had such a good time together. Now when we were spending time together we kinda talked about what we wanted out of this relationship and it was good because we wanted to be committed to one another despite the distance and that we aren't officially together yet but if we can go through the challenge of the distance she'd actually consider moving over to my country and live here with me.

So now the confusing part for me, while we were together for a month she still keeps on texting her ex, and during my time with her i was checking out her digicam and i saw a pic of her taking a selfie and her ex was behind her kinda like chilling at the back and this was in a hotel room, first of all i knew she saw her ex during her trip because her ex changed his itinerary and all just to be with her for a few days, she didnt like that she said because she didnt like him anymore but she still spent time with him out of "respect" and when i asked her about them staying in the same room together she said yeah they stayed in the same room but on separate beds and there were other people sharing the room.... but anyways i just brushed it off. And then i kept noticing her txting her ex and stuff so i confronted her and she was assuring me that she has no feelings for her ex and that shes just txting him because her ex has suicidal tendencies and that his exs parents were asking her to not lose contact with him incase he goes coo-coo.

Now shes back in her country we have a solid communication with each other, she says she loves me and i love her back, you know that kind of stuff. Now her ex is back in the same city as her aswell, shes really close with her exs parents so when her ex was finally back from his trip, she got invited to have dinner at their house with her ex, and apparently her ex is so mad at her already and that hes about to go coo-coo because he knows about me already and that its slowly getting serious with me and her plus hes having problems with home... now my ex is concerned with his situation... what you guys think is the best thing i should do? Oh also my ex has problems at her home to and she told me before that she was staying at her exs house before we met and even when they were already broken up already because the exs parents took shelter of her for the time being.