Hi guys,

My name is Victor. I am 27 years old and recently moved to a new city. I did not know a soul before moving here and I am slowly making some sort of friends. My problem is that I have trouble making connections with women. Because I did not know anybody, I decided to join a dating site to meet women in my new city. I even joined tinder as it seems everyone I know now is using it.

So, recently I started chatting with a girl from tinder. That is going alright so far. Here's my issue, and I would love some advice. On tinder, as you might know if anyone of you have ever tried it, you don't get to see much of a profile, as you do on a dating website. I am a very short guy (5'3" to be exact) and have been insecure about it for a long time, especially when it comes to talking to women. Although, I do not think I am a very bad looking guy. This is why I find dating sites somewhat good, because I can see women closer to my height. On tinder I have no idea about how tall they are, except when you can sort of tell how tall they might be by looking at their pics. I can not tell by this girls profile pictures if she is tall or not.

I know a lot of women do not like to date shorter men. This has always been an issue for me. What I would love some advice on is, how should I approach this situation? Should I bring it up to the girl I am chatting with or just go out with her and hope for the best? How could I jokingly bring up the topic? In the future, should I worry about my height?

Thanks for your help guys