+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO - Do Aliens Exist?

UFO - Do Aliens Exist?

In an attempt to liven up the fourm again, I've decided to take the liberty to post some discussion points.

Well? Are we alone?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, there are thousands to millions of illegal aliens roaming around our fair country ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    In an attempt to liven up the fourm again, I've decided to take the liberty to post some discussion points.

Well? Are we alone?
    I think it's been lively enough.

You do realize people aren't on the forums 24/7 right?

When people are around we'll find somethin' to talk about we don't need you setting up little discussions just because you're bored.

lilwing89 Guest
    haha fras, i been on here practically all day and im about to go to bed...and before i do...i think it is pretty nice of RK to think about all of us and actually take the time to liven it up for us..but i don't see you making many threads..just posting a bunch of stuff on other threads!
    you are really taking this stuff forgranted..id like to hear what you have on your mind from time to time...ok, fras??

anyways, yes i believe there are aliens out there. AHH everyone point at laugh at the little winged one...atleast i dont believe in santa clause..or the boogey man(anymore)

With an almsot infinite universe and an almost infinite amount of solar systems its almost silly and cocky to think there is no other life out there. If there is other more intelligent life out there then us..that is only an idea which has 50/50 percent chance of being true or false. I would say..there IS most likely life out there...do they come here in UFOs?..I would say most likely no.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah there could be life on other planets......... But who knows.... I think alot of that stuff that they make into movies is kinda cheesy and fake....

Tone Guest
    I LOVE paranormal stuff and have ever since the 6th grade. I always watch specials on Big Foot, UFO's, alien's, lake monsters, ghosts, etc as often as possible on Discover, Travel, National Geographic, and History Channel...

I'm pretty much a skeptic though. I think so much of that stuff is all in our minds. The human mind is so powerful. I also think it'd be silly to believe we are the only intelligent life out there... whether or not they have visited us... I can't say yes or no. There is a TON of evidence out there that has been turned out to be misinterpretations or a hoax.. but there is also a small percentage of evidence that just can not be explained, and that's what intrigues me. And it makes sense that the government would cover up anything they would find. Imagine the wide-spread panic if the human race admitted there is superior beings visiting our world. Imagine that if they can travel across the galaxy, how inferior our technology is to them in ever way, including weapons. It would just crush our egos. It's scary to think something like War of the Worlds could really happen (minus the stupid ending).

Anyways I LOVE learning and talking about this kind of stuff (as you can probably see) so before I go off any further, I'll leave it at that (:

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with OV. It would be pretty cocky and naive of us to think that we are the only life in the universe, and not only that, the most intelligent......

I believe completely in aliens/UFOS on that basis. Not only that, but there's been enough verified videotaped sightings to prove it. Even my bf, who is a pilot, told me that once while he was flying, him and his instructor saw a silvery pod-shaped thing weaving in and out of a cloud as if peeking out to look at them....freaky.

lilwing89 Guest
    yes...now you see how i made this thread so useful! i have a feeling that if i never posted, it wouldnt have even got as many posts!

girls are from venus guys are from mars...or something like that.
    and super man is from krypton or something...

and yes there is life out there damnit! i love perfect dark 64!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i love perfect dark 64!
    Ah.

That is a lost love of mine.

So many fond memories with that one.

What happened to you Joanna??

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I believe completely in aliens/UFOS on that basis. Not only that, but there's been enough verified videotaped sightings to prove it. Even my bf, who is a pilot, told me that once while he was flying, him and his instructor saw a silvery pod-shaped thing weaving in and out of a cloud as if peeking out to look at them....freaky.
    Don't believe anything unless its first hand..trust me...oh and there is still a chance those UFOs ( if they do fly around and people see them) are built and created here on earth. Yes though, there is life out there most likely other then ours..if its here..wait and see ..dont believe others.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Ah.

That is a lost love of mine.

So many fond memories with that one.

What happened to you Joanna??
    at the end you get to gun duel trent!!! that is the only mission i beat on perfect.
    everything else i beat on agent...some the next level up(i think its special agent)

oh and frasbee, their making a perfect dark game for xbox(either the old one or xbox 360)

i still play the game because it kicks ass!!!!!! specially when i feel like killing someone...and not have to go to jail for it.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Don't believe anything unless its first hand..trust me...oh and there is still a chance those UFOs ( if they do fly around and people see them) are built and created here on earth. Yes though, there is life out there most likely other then ours..if its here..wait and see ..dont believe others.
    They tested the F-117A Nighthawk at Area 51 back in the late 70's - and anyone who saw that flying around would definately think it was an alien spacecraft, since at the time there was nothing at all that looked close to it.

Last edited by Tone; 10-08-05 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK

Well? Are we alone?
    I do not think so RSK, though evidence has been found that we may not be the only form of intelligent life on this universe.

We may also want to clear up the way we classify other life forms we find. Are apes and dolphins intelligent life forms? Can we say that they are aliens?
    What is an alien? The definition seems to be very unclear.

One thing is for certain. As humans go, we are never left happy with the way things are. We always want more. Thus, our own minds, together, as a society has fallen under the impression that there "must" be a form of higher intelligence out there somewhere.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    oh and frasbee, their making a perfect dark game for xbox(either the old one or xbox 360)
    Rare is makin' it for the Xbox 360.

It's going to have 50 players on Xbox LIVE.

It's supposed to be due out when the system launches.

However the game is actually not a sequel. It's a prequel to the N64 title.

I'd say even to date, Perfect Dark has some of the best multiplayer anywhere.

And yes, I think it's better than GoldenEye as it basically improves everything.

EDIT:

Oh and in my perfect world.

These would exist.
    Last edited by Junket; 10-08-05 at 02:04 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast