+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happens after casual sex with a guy?

Smackie is right. This guy isn't confused, that's just a cover up. No guy out there would say it to your face that all he wanted was just sex and nothing serious. He just came up with that lie of being confused, so you wouldn't feel bad or embarrassed.

If i was you, i wouldn't be that naive, but would just ignore him and move on ( Stop contacting him ). Hopefully you will meet with someone more responsible who wants something serious.
    If men were God

Curious to know what the boys think???

I get what you guys are saying though and I am not so naive in thinking that he wasn't using me for sex, I think it was just not in such a negative sense that you guys are suggesting. In my opinion, I think he merely lost interest in the chase after sex or got bored with me or realised i wasn't what he wanted. Again, I'm not ruling out that he wasnt just using me for sex-- maybe this will become clearer to me in a few months time, when my thoughts aren't so clouded, but maybe it really was that it just didn't work out.

And it's fine i am going to move on, i am not contacting or stalkbooking don't worry haha.

Actually. A lot of guys will be quite up front about what they want these days.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Well Homieg, I think you have done the right thing. Move on.

Choose carefully next time round and good luck!

You guys might be having casual sex, but you've also been friends for awhile. Perhaps he just feels awkward about the whole thing, since it's not a dating scenario he may be just a little confused as to how to proceed. You should try talking to him about it and telling him that he's sending you really odd mixed signals. Like I said though, for all you know it just may be awkward for him with it being casual sex, but you still being friends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123