+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think I will get her back? And what do you think she thinks of me?

Do you think I will get her back? And what do you think she thinks of me?

This is kind of a long story but it will make more sense if I put in alot of the details like these, I hope that someone can help me with this but anyway this is my story...I met this girl in late December on Facebook. I started messaging her because she posted a status saying "Bored, someone please talk to me or something" and I did just that. I learned that she was a really cool person and we both had really interesting conversations and made each other laugh. We started to get deeper and deeper and she told me some of her personal problems with her life and such. I learned she had really low self esteem and self worth and she had some deep set emotional scars. We would talk more and more and eventually on New Years eve I went to her house. I myself am a really shy quiet person so it and she had a group of people over, so I was friendly but quiet. She was really really sweet and gorgeous and she tried really hard to make me feel comfortable. At the time I was nervous but in retrospect it was really sweet. She was friendly the whole time, and when I had to leave she walked me outside and gave me a front to front hug (Not sure what its called but when both our fronts touch closely) and I was going to visit later that day (had to work so I couldn't stay) and I left. When I came back later that day, I had a few more times alone with her and we talked and connected. I was still pretty quiet but I was getting better. She is kind of a goofy/funny girl so she made jokes and she'd wear my shoes and joke around with me, it was cute. At one point, she actually invited me to move in with her and two of her others friends that I knew pretty well (we had a lot of mutual friends). It was surprising but she was serious and I felt good she offered. I left that day and we still talked a lot on Facebook but there was an incident where she was trying to cut me off because she felt like I didn't like her because I didn't talk much so she was short/dry talking to me and she made a status saying "That moment, when you slowly end the conversation and never talk to that person again" and then later posted a status saying "I feel depressed and sick " Then I sent her a really long message describing my feelings and how I really liked being around her and she understood and started talking to me again. It was a close call but I heard from a friend that knew her that she just really felt like I didn't like her and due to past relationships, she has paranoia about that. Anyways, we decided to hang out again soon and I was still a bit quiet but more jokey like and open and we really had some great chemistry together. We went doing different things with each other throughout the day. We cuddled with each other a couple of times and we eventually had our first kiss that evening together. We held hands everywhere and soon enough she was actually talking about a full future together and making jokes about having babies and everything. We really clicked that day and it felt wonderful. By this time we were regularly talking on Facebook and we just were really really happy. We hung out again and we of course, had a lot of fun together and we ended the day by hanging out at the park. We sat in my car and made out together. She told me how much of a sweet sweet guy I was and she told me she sounded weird but when we kissed she said she felt like she felt something but didn't know if I felt anything. She also told me she was sorry she wasn't the prettiest girl out there but I told her to me she was. She told me she was really happy because of me and that made me in turn feel awesome During this time, we had a really attention **** girl that tried to be a third wheel on our relationship. I won't go into that whole story but basically she was trying to jump in and cause problems between us every chance. At first, me and my girlfriend agreed she would never come between us, and so it was for awhile. Eventually however, she got stressed out because the girl kept doing it and making even larger problems. She eventually tried to take a break from me because of the overwhelming stress (this girl had caused her exes to try and get with her again, spread rumors and lies, and had people threaten her family even). She had had enough but I managed to convince her to stay with me and she said yes. She then said afterwards that I was an awesome boyfriend so she shouldn't let me go...The next couple of times we hung out, she was really quiet and kind of rude occasionally but still had her sweet moments and such, but it was a far cry from the happy goofy girl I'd met on new years. She also had the occasional mood swing and me being really good at psychology and such, I suspected she was bi-polar (I found out much later I was right) and she admitted she had OCD. Anyways there was one time we hung out to where she was kind of in a mood, then we parked somewhere and she just busted into crying. She cried softly on my shoulder for awhile and I was there to comfort her. She then asked me later on if I ever felt like killing myself and she told me she did a lot, she also told me she had depression and struggled with life a lot because of her siblings and peers ruining it for her. Anyways, we went to our park again and she cried again but this time she was happy and she told me "You're such a good boyfriend" then she went on to say that this may not have been the longest she had but it was definitely the best. I felt awesome hearing that because I really did love her at that point and I felt so great that I was treating her right. We were really close, but then the girl who was starting stuff was at it again and bringing a lot of stress and annoyance to our relationship. Eventually, my girlfriend kind of got snappy with me one night and then I decided to give her some space throughout the day but then she messaged me saying it wasn't working, and that she had expected me to say something to her but didn't. After we talked, she told me she was still my girlfriend but she just wanted to take things slow so she could really understand my personality better (We hadn't been dating for even a month during this period) but she told me no one was going to steal her from me and that she was mine. I felt much better after that and went on. Eventually the jealous girl did more **** and my girlfriend decided to hatch a plan to get rid of the girl once and for all. I was never told the entire plan but it consisted of her blocking me on facebook and pretending like we broke up, then her pretending to be dating another guy and the plan would end with the annoying girl getting what was coming to her. I felt bad because she was fake dating someone else and on top of that, It was harder to talk to her because we always talked through Facebook and her phone was off, so she had to have wi-fi to talk to me and that was a struggle. Eventually we hung out and I felt tons better because she explained it better and we were still in love with each other. After awhile, I was talking to her via wi-fi one day and something came up with the third-wheel girl that I told her and she first off told me not to worry, but then she completely said, It's over and didn't text me back until tomorrow but she then reassured it would only be temporary and that we just needed a break for all of it to blow over. However, about two days later, she was taking awhile to respond to my texts and I was already having a bad day and I asked if we could hang out, and four hours after no response, I went “...Or I could hang out with someone else” and she got mad and said “whatever” and I realized I messed up with that so I apologized and she told me to go f**k myself. Then the next 3 days, she tried to fully cut me off and she told me she didn’t want me to be a part of her life anymore and I felt terrible. I then got an idea to bring her some donuts (her favorite food) and an apology card and leave it at her doorstep for her to find. Soon enough she did find it and sent me texts saying she was happy with it and she told me thank you and all of that. She said it was so sweet of me to do that all such. I felt good, but I should have been on my toes because the next two days after that she continued to dry or slow text me. It sucked that we were still disconnected but it was good we were talking again. Then I found out a week later that she was still trying to push me away and that the fake boyfriend she was “dating” she was actually dating for real this time. I felt terrible hearing that and I spent most of february in a rut. Soon, I got the idea to just confront her at her house, and so I did. She opened the door and she was shocked but not angry or anything. I told her a bit of my feelings and she was surprisingly open and funny with me again. She actually told me “Maybe” and smiled when I asked if we could date again and then she told me the guy she was dating barely talks to her so she didn’t know what it really counted as, she gave me one of those front hugs and told me it was nice to see me again. I couldn’t stay but I felt happy that me and her were for the most part cool. Since then, it has been more or less occasional texting conversations, but each conversation is kind of lifeless and disjointed. She is still currently dating the guy but from what I’ve heard, she misses her ex before me and she also wanted to date this guy much older than she was but said no to both because her ex and the older guy were known cheaters. The last time I talked to her was yesterday, on my birthday. She told me Happy birthday and I said thanks and she said no problem, then I asked how she was and her reply was “Busy. Ttyl”...I apologize for that story being kind of long but I really need help on this. I feel lost without her and I know deep down she feels lost without me. Keep in mind, she is a easily stressed, bipolar, OCD girl and I’m also suspecting she has Borderline personality disorder too. She is really sweet and she really wants or wanted a serious relationship. All of the messages we sent, the conversations we had all proved we both loved each other. Why I’m in the situation I am now I have theories but no real leads...All I want is for someone, anyone to give me tips or advice or even examples of their own “get back together” stories so that I can get a better understanding. I’ve tried Yahoo Answers! and nobody on there helped me whatsoever. Also could anyone analyze her and tell me what you think she is thinking or feeling? Thanks in advance. I really love her and want her back.

P.S: While my description of the story probably looks like she is over me, and she has said she was in the past, please try to think of other reasons because I know for a fact due to her personality and experiences with me that she is not over me and deep down harbors feelings, it’ll just take a powerful effort to reveal them again.

Paragraph breaks please!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sorry about that, I copied and pasted it from notepad, it had paragraph breaks originally.

I suggest you just break it down into important info. We don't need to know about how she makes you feel, about hugs or about texts. Just get to the point. Something like I met a girl on facebook, we became BF/GF. We met things went great, she said I was a great BF. Then one day she stopped talking to me, and blah blah. What do I do to get her back?
    Last edited by smackie9; 20-03-14 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apocrypha6 View Post
    Sorry about that, I copied and pasted it from notepad, it had paragraph breaks originally.
    There is an Edit option here
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.