+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to buy my girlfriend a vibrator

I want to buy my girlfriend a vibrator

Hi girls,

I'm thinking of buying my girlfriend I vibrator to include in, and spice up, our sex-lives, and just wondering what a girls perspective on this is.

I have bought her one in the past, but it was a very good one, and she didn't really like it - it was a bit too over the top.

So now I want to buy just a simple vibrator, nothing ridiculous.

I imagine most will say "talk to her about it, every girl is differnt", but I kinda feel like that kills the whole idea a bit - rather I would just prefer to buy one, and then one day in the "heat of the moment" - if you will - pull it out and use it.

I'm just mainly concerned that she will learn to enjoy it too much, and I will become redundant. We don't live together, so there will be times when I am not there. I don't mean to be so egotistical, but its just hard for me. At the end of the end of the day, I just want her to be as satisfied and pleasured as possible.

What are thoughts on this? Has your man ever bought you a vibrator before, and if so, was it received well/has it spiced up your sex-lives?

Thank you!

Only a man would come up with such an idiotic train of thought such as this. Lol

You bought her a vibrator (which she didn't like) and now you want to buy her another and whip it out in the heat of the moment? To keep her satisfied when you're not there? Wow! You're a fvckin genius !

Talk to her first
    Last edited by surfhb2; 22-03-14 at 12:20 AM.

Vibrators sucks IMO. I prefer the real thing.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions