+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some women advice please!

I need some women advice please!

So here is my deal:

My ex and I broke up last week of January(she broke up with me) tired of my attitude, arguing, hard-headed stuff like that, we've dated for about a year. I was heart broken over this, I want her back! we went maybe a week without talking if that.........I told her that I wanted to go see a professional about my anger and issues I have every week and she always will ask how did it go or what did we talk about? So almost a week after the break up I texted her several times and finally she called me, we continued to talk for weeks after that ( I decorated her car for valentines day while she was at work-she left some candy on my doorstep while I was at work too) we talk everyday sometimes multiple times a day, we text everyday as well (She calls me probably 90% of the time too). I would go by her work, she came over a couple times, or we would meet somewhere and talk in her car but it seems we would see each other about once a week or so, during the visits we would hug a few times, I would kiss her on the cheek she would kiss me on mine as well but no lips, making out etc...I wanted to respect her and not seem pushy. I asked her out a couple times but she said she wasn't ready to go out with me. I asked her again last Friday after a couple weeks and she thought about it for 2 days and on the day of she agreed, we had a nice dinner, hugged a couple times and at one point she grabbed my arm to lock arms while we walked. We then came home and ended up in bed we started making out (she said no to sex as I tried) she said "just hold me and love me" so I did, she said twice while passionately making out that SHE LOVED ME---which she hadn't said once since we broke up! I asked her the other day if next weekend she wanted to hang out and she said maybe.............she left yesterday for a 4 day trip with her daughter and parents (Thursday) and when I said I know your busy these couple days with work and kid etc I wish I could see you before your trip she said after I take the dog to the vet I will come by on Wednesday(day before the trip). She came over for maybe a hour we shared a couple hugs and I was able to kiss her a couple different times on the lips and she didn't seem to have a problem with it, she left yesterday and when she got to the parking lot at the airport she told me she made it safely, she texted from the gate(a picture of her and daughter, and she also texted me when she arrived that she landed safely...................So here is my issue what do I do??? I want her bad and I told her awhile ago I was gonna fight for us and not give up! even though several weeks ago she told me "you damaged me" and "I don't see us getting back together" "it's broken" but that was all said while we continued to talk everyday and text everyday! Then the date and all the kissing and I love you she dropped on me. We keep our conversations light and fun! talk about my daughter or hers, work stuff, friends, social stuff etc...... it's been super chill, from time to time she will bring up a certain fight or bad memory and we talk it out and I acknowledge it and tell her that's why I'm currently getting my self right for me! but also for us! It's tough to hear too that when I say nice things or plans for what I wish for us in the future she has said a couple times " I wish you would've said this when it mattered". I'm in a tough spot because I know she isn't playing games but I feel like in a way she is!! I know right now she doesn't wanna be with me but she talks to me all time and occasionally see me! I don't need to tell her I want her back she obviously knows it but at some point here I'm gonna need to know one way or the other! She did say after we broke up though she DIDN'T want to be friends! She said I wanted you to be my man and I could never just be friends with you. I was glad to hear that cause I don't wanna fall in the "friends" category that's for sure.

any advice from you ladies that maybe have had some similar situations or any ladies that just want to comment please do!!! I've had enough of my buddies(guys) give me their 2 cents I need some women to give me some input now.

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by lh707; 22-03-14 at 01:51 PM.

Take your time and don't push the issue with her. Just focus on working through things at a careful pace. Even with anger issues you also lacked communication in your relationship, and from what you have posted she wants you to learn this before she is willing to invest in another chance with you. I hope you are getting professional help and not bull shitting your way in, by telling her what she wants to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Take your time and don't push the issue with her. Just focus on working through things at a careful pace. Even with anger issues you also lacked communication in your relationship, and from what you have posted she wants you to learn this before she is willing to invest in another chance with you. I hope you are getting professional help and not bull shitting your way in, by telling her what she wants to hear.

Thanks for the reply............I think you're right about her wanting me to learn before she gives us another shot. I am getting help (shrink--LOL) I go every week for the past month in a half! I truly wanna work on myself and make myself a better person first, but also be a better boyfriend/husband possibly.