+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i admitte di was scared of my girlfriend at times

i admitte di was scared of my girlfriend at times

she asked me this morning if im scared of her. i looked at her and said.. only when you are really mad. she said what do you mean, and i sai dremember that night we had our big fight and you were shaking and your face was red and you shoved me? she said yes i do..i said, yea that was scary, and i dont ever want to see you like that again. she said so you were scared of me? i said well yea, i honestly thought you were going to punch me. you were very angry

was i wrong to admit that

She asked and you answered honestly. If she cares about how people perceive her behaviour she may even take notice of what you said.

Why are you questioning yourself? And why do you date a girl who acts in this manner when angry?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I have never met a female that intimidated me physically - though I've met several (and dated a few) that were bigger than me physically...

Frightened of their behavior? Well, none of the bigger ones, but a couple (ok, one) of the smaller ones' behavior was scary.

i dont want her to think i sound weak

You don't want to look weak? You put her in her place firmly and tell her if she acts like that again, the relationship is over, because you will not tolerate it.

Quote Originally Posted by markmartinisfas View Post
    i sai dremember that night we had our big fight and you were shaking and your face was red and you shoved me?
    Honestly, if she doesn't see what is wrong with that then you need to leave as fast as you can. That's Domestic Violence, and not only that shows she can't keep her anger under control. Obviously she's verbally abusive. Honestly if she only cared about if you were scared, and not her actions, that'd be my cue to leave. But she has also gotten physically abusive by shoving you. So things are escalating.

You need to have a sit down talk with her about HER behavior, not about whether you were scared of her or not.

here's what happened. the night we had a fight i said something to her i shouldnt have. it was uncalled for and i regretted it. she became very upset and angry and was upset i backstabbed her. she pushed me and was very angry. i obviously wasn't going to get physical back so yea, i was a bit scared.

am i always scared of her? no

but if she ever got like that again, yes i would be

Fear is a real emotion. There is nothing wrong with being afraid of a woman. Especially if she keeps a pair of scissors or a steak knife under her pillow, and you value your genitalia.

shes not abusive to me. she has never laid a hand on me except for that night when she was pushed me

like i said im not scared of her in general but i saw how ugly she can get when shes mad....but alot of people are like taht

Quote Originally Posted by markmartinisfas View Post
    here's what happened. the night we had a fight i said something to her i shouldnt have. it was uncalled for and i regretted it. she became very upset and angry and was upset i backstabbed her. she pushed me and was very angry. i obviously wasn't going to get physical back so yea, i was a bit scared.

am i always scared of her? no

but if she ever got like that again, yes i would be
    You are a wimp....you won't even tell us what you did to piss her off like that. It's lookin like you probably deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are a wimp....you won't even tell us what you did to piss her off like that. It's lookin like you probably deserved it.
    about her doing a drug in front of her sister

dude dont worry. people get scared when others get mad