+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rule of equality

Rule of equality

Here is the rule of equality that I lived by when it comes to love. I lived by this rule since I was young. Taught to myself when I thought about the meaning of love back then.

If a person has already mated, then they should hook up with others who have already mated, the number doesn't matter. Once you've done it with more than a single, it's not something to think about anymore.

Another rule is, I think virgins should stay with virgins. I think its not equal when a virgin gets with somebody that's already mated with somebody else. Unless said virgin is trying to lose it and doesn't care about keeping it, then it doesn't matter.

So among people that have already mated even once, there is nothing to even think about when you end up with somebody else that wasn't the person you mated with.

That is why I've stayed out of relationships all my life and rejected every advance ever made at me. I didn't want to explain how I viewed things and I just didn't want to be part of it.

When I was younger, I was troubled thinking that even if I found a girl that's never been with a guy, if she's masterbated in the past, I would be unhappy about it{because I didn't masterbate}, but now, I would just accept it and love her. Either way, I think the solution for that would be to do something for the person you love to make them feel special.{By that I mean, for example, if it was the reverse, and I found a girl like me, but I had masterbated in the past and she never did and was sad about it, I would "go down" on her everyday for an entire year straight to make it up to her.} {Note: In my teenage years, "going down" was unthinkable for me if I did find a girl, since I thought only the guys manhood should go there, but if I do end up with a girl that is okay with that, I would do it. Even now, I can't imagine what the act is like, I've only heard it described in texts.}

In regards to masturbation, It felt like I was literally dying when I resisted the feeling of masturbation, for days at a time, back in highschool, I succeeded, but it was absolutely awful and emotionally painful due to the strong hormones. I did it because I thought whoever my girlfriend would be, that she would be absolutely happy at the fact that I only wanted to experience sexual things through her only. Of course, I never met any such girl during that time. Eventually when I got to college, I just stopped thinking about the reason and just kept myself as I was for no reason other than the fact I was probably the only of my kind.

Anyway, because I fought so hard to save myself for a girl, I'm hoping the girl I end up can not only appreciate it, but tell me about her own virtues. If she did masterbate, I would still love her and it wouldn't affect my decision to be with her.

Yeah, it's always been my wish since I fought so hard to end up with somebody nearly like me. Because I believed in temporal equality, I felt that if I ended up with some girl that had already given herself sexually in some way to a guy, that it would be unfair to a girl out there that was saving it for me and she too would end up with a guy who gave himself to somebody else just I never met her or waited for her.

That is why I fought so hard, and why, even if I don't meet any girl like I'm hoping for, I'll gladly live the rest of my life in this state of singularity to the death.

I'm not judging people for their actions, I just think people should get with others who have made similar choices in life. Because they will understand better why their partner did that if they too can relate to it. Which is why I say people with sexual pasts should get with people who have also had sexual pasts, and virgins should be with virgins.
    Last edited by Noveyor2; 24-03-14 at 09:31 AM.

Maybe you should change the way you think. You know seems that you are pretty much stuck in teenager mind and dont realy give yourself a chance. Most of obstacles are imaginery. You can google "limited beliefs"
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You're quite the odd duck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You're quite the odd duck.
    Interesting choice of phrase. On reading the post my immediate thought was 'this guy is a ****ing loony'.

It is also the source of my inspiration and the reason for my imagination. Even if it looks "limiting", I have many reasons for keeping it, even if I never find a girl.

I'm okay with living life like this and I do not regret these beliefs.

That's probably a good thing.

Yeah but man dont you wana be happy? You know those couples who walk together and laught, kiss, hug eachother. These little simple things in life. When you are not alone, when everything seems possible and you go together thru life with that special person. Love is actually achievable. Could be a nice chance from everyday life.

Your problem is that you think too much. You think far in future before even make efford in present. You know you remind Walter Mitty. You should watch that movie("Secret life of Walter Mitty") The guy always day dreamed and thought how it could be. When talking with women he already was thinking about growing old with her and actually missed what she said to him in real time. Then guy went to travel and all the adventure changed his life and made him more of the action man rather than day dreamer.

Maybe you think you are happy but how can you realy know you know. You should be at in the other side of fence at least once and then decide what life you want.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 24-03-14 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Interesting choice of phrase. On reading the post my immediate thought was 'this guy is a ****ing loony'.
    I said exactly the same thing, but more politely.

Sex is just a physical thing, a pleasure you are denying yourself, because you insist in making it like a golden chalice on a pedestal. Sex is just sex.

- - - Updated - - -

btw if god didn't want us to masturbate he would have our private parts in the middle of our back where we can't reach.

Too many rules I find makes it hard to live in the moment and accept whatever good comes your way. I don't think virgins should only be with other virgins not everyone is as sexually aggressive, but that doesn't mean they don't want a partner who is and who is more experienced be that male or female. Differences can be big relationship pluses.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    btw if god didn't want us to masturbate he would have our private parts in the middle of our back where we can't reach.

BOOYAH!!! Takes a lot more than some all powerful being to stop me from beatin off
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

@OP, thank goodness you are unique. Otherwise humans will be extinct by now

PCmaster: The prime scenario you described, it's pretty hard to achieve even for those that live "normally" without being "limited" by the way I live by. I would want to see if I could find that in my way than try the way many have tried but few ever get to. Also, for your second suggestion, the problem is that once you try the other side, you can't go back to this side. So it's a matter of staying here and having faith in it or passing to the other side and never coming back since once your there, you will no longer be able to see the way of thinking of the other side based on what happened to those I know in real life. However, I know my way isn't for everybody, and I know their way isn't for me. I do appreciate your knowledge and wisdom, but I think it's meant for normal guys who don't overthink things. Thinking too much is something I like and that show you described does remind me of me.

smackie9: I think it's up to an individual to decide what sex is, but my message is that like-minded individuals should get together. Those who see sex as a physical act should get together since they will relate to each other. Those that want sex to be an act of trust and exclusivity, should get together and decide things together. Both exist, just like in the animal kingdom, there are animals that don't put much emphasis on sex, and other animals that put sex and relationships on a pedestal to the point that they die if their life partner is dead. The reason these differences exist is because people have different personalities and animals have different lifestyles, and why different views on sex exist. As for masturbation, I'm not saying it's "evil", it's not good either. It depends on your life partner, if they don't care, then it isn't bad. If it's something that hurts them, then it's bad. If I had a girlfriend, and for some reason she wanted me to do that, I would only do that to thoughts of her or pictures of her since that is the only way I see it as being good if allowed by my life partner.

hatesthis: I mean virgins that do think their virginity matters. There are virgins out there that want to lose it regardless of who their partner is. I speak for virgins who want to lose it to another virgin and stay with the person they lost it to. For myself, this is how I want it, even if its "too many rules" and "too hard", I would rather live like this. I enjoy living like this.

asdfg789: Some animals that went extinct was due to their very strict sexual rules on mating, and because they couldn't meet it, even though the ones that got saved were males and females, because these rules couldn't be met, none of them mated and the last of their kind dies. Theirs even an insect on a pacific island that mates for life with their partner, and if their partner dies, they have been observed to stay near their deceased life partner's body without eating or drinking until they passed away too. So even among insects, this lifestyle I want exists, but you have a point that it usually leads to extinction. I don't mind at all, but also remember the other lifestyle leads to overpopulation among animals to the point that they are seen as pests when they get inside people's homes. Both lifestyles have their downfall.
    Last edited by Noveyor2; 25-03-14 at 05:15 AM.

Lets hope you never get to breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noveyor2 View Post
    once you try the other side, you can't go back to this side.
    Take red or blue pill is your choice. But if you live alone you die alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast