+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really like her but she has a boyfriend

I really like her but she has a boyfriend

Honestly i've no idea what to do, I've known her for a good few months now and liked her since the first time we met but never did anything about it the reason because theres quite a few years between us, which at first freaked me out but now I really couldn't care less about the difference.
    But now shes with someone else and to be honest it's killing me, i know theres something between us. when its just the two of us together we have a great time and get on so well, to be honest I don't know whether to just go for it and tell her the way I feel or just let it play out with the other guy. But at the end of the day I just want to be with her.

Sorry if this is badly written but hopefully you all get the idea.

Thanks

Hands off until she is free and single bad karma to anyone who intentionally breaks up anothers relationship, imo. The connection between you could be one of best friends if you admit more and she doesn't feel the same especially when she has a BF you could doom the friendship.

honestly you do....back the f uck off. You are totally friend zoned anyways. What you are feeling is all you and not her, because if she was interested she would have made a move or told you, accept that she doesn't see you that way.

My advice is if you still want to continue seeing her, and do like her, you need to keep your distance for a while, and see her less often.
    Tell her that your busy, if she ever wants to hang out, I don't think it's healthy what you are doing atm, and need to let these feelings fade, and let her do what she has to.

i have been in this situation, and the more time you try spending with her, the harder it'll be to let go.
    Male and female relations as friends gets more complicated, because you need to know where both of you stand.