+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girl problems

girl problems

i have a question im stumped on
    this girl said she thought i was cute n wanted to hook up wit me
    i went to see her n we never hooked up she kinda acted different like she did online n 1 day i was wit her lil sister n she burped in my face n i burped back at her lil sister n she got grossed out n walked away after that she barely ims me anymore does she not like me anymore or does she think im annoying cuz i kept asking her 15 year old sister to talk to her for me to see how she feels

well...telling her 15 year old sister to pass messages back and forth is rather lame...and is a dirty habit most lose when they're in 6th grade.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Tone Guest
    LoL

Funny, I must admit. Out of curiosity, how old are you?

only reason i did it is cuz her sister is like her best friend so i figured if she talks to he ri would have a betta chance who gives a **** how old u r if u do it

uhm, it's just as lame if you tell a friend to pass stuff on to her for you.

and age has everything to do with it because at a certain age you're supposed to be able to talk to the girl/guy you like yourself, and not have messengers do the dirty work for you.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Burping in each others faces? Yuck.

..........lol

i did talk to her i just told her sister to put it a good word for me to make my chances betta

im curious if you live near this girl and see her regularly apart from IM, cause by what I hear you don't. And anytime you end up "liking" a girl over IM its gonna turn out bad why? because you both have instilled an image of yourslefs ionto each other and when you two meet in person it doesnt turn out to be that way, IM IS NOT REAL HUMAN CONTACT, and you CAN NOT expect to get ANY sort of real relationship with a person over an IM, IM is a convinient way to keep in touch with people taht are far away and with your firends PERIOD

Tone Guest
    I did that once... only not with IM but on the phone. Back when I was hmm... 14 or 15. My friends knew this girl and somehow I ended up talking to her once, and we started talkin on the phone a lot. Like... a lot a lot. The longest we talked once was from 9pm to 5am... and we fell asleep on the phone - I remember waking up to silence on the phone lol. Anyways I really liked her, she sounded really cute - but when we met up - nope. I mean she was "cute" I guess but was a little "too much" for me. And when you're 14/15 looks are everything. She was really into me and I felt so bad to have to let her down.

My scumbag friend (that I've mentioned before - the one that uses girls for sex) ended up screwin her a couple months later anyways. LoL

Moral of the story - get to know someone in person, if possible. If a girl lives within driving distance and you two are interested in each other, there's no reason you should keep your communication strictly to IM/phone.

she lives like half hour away i met her b4 my friend knew her n we hung out but i rarely see her cuz she lives on the other side of the island i live on

island... lol hahahahaha you live on an island
    MONAME!!!!

I lik met her and cuz i like her betta she owns a catta with a car named jetta..but its natta betta then any other car. B4 I was betta now I am fatta because I ate to much potatta.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

JayJay,
    Incase your new, the above post is sarcasm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast