+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im CLUELESS please please help!

Im CLUELESS please please help!

Hi everyone, this is a little long please bear with me. Okay im 22 years old and I don’t have a lot of experience when it comes to dating. I’ve been with my boyfriend for over 4 months now but it’s a long distance thing.

We were out in a public ,on a bridge and we were basically leaning on the rail. At times I’d put my head down between my arms and he would bend down to look at my face and also caressed my cheek, chin and pinched my nose. He also pinched my nose when I put my head up.
    He put right arm around me and held my right hand with his. In that position he even put his head against mine or my left shoulder at times. He also put his thumb on my lower lip and sort of pulled it down and touched it. He put his face right next to mine and looked at me. Did he want to kiss me?
    He was staring at me for a while and said he thinks my face is beautiful
    He stood behind me with one leg on a stoop at one point and I could feel his pelvis against my bum. So I innocently shifted positions a few times so my bum rubbed against that area lightly. A while later I could have sworn I felt something move very slightly and a very mildly wet feeling against my bum. What was that? He later kept accidentally touching my leg with his leg , even went so far to put my hand on his thigh over his jeans.
    Another thing he did a lot of was crossing his arms over the rail and placing my left hand on top of his arm, then using my hand to rest his head down on. With his head down on my hand he would kiss it constantly and nibble on it and rub his chin on it. He did this kissing thing for a long time. I noticed he was breathing faster
    I blew in his ear a few times to be playful and noticed he has this dazed squinty eye expression with a light smirk when he put his head back up, then he put it back down on my hand and was mildly panting sort of and his face got very very warm. He kissed my hand more and he kissed my cheek after a while. Was he turned on?
    Later on at night he got a bit touchy feely trying to put his arms around my waist and trying to get me to put my arms around him. All I did was run my fingers on his palm and he said he got goosebumps, I’m guessing that turned him on?
    He holds my hand whatever chance he gets and doesn’t want to let go. Even takes my hand in his arm and and we walk around like that, at one point he squeezed it really hard.
    I can’t decipher him does he actually care for me or is this just physical?
    He calls me daily and misses me when we go 1 or 2 days without talking. We can talk for hours over the phone but in person when we meet we are usually very quiet.
    Also, I’m a modest person so does it make me less modest by letting him do these things?

Everything you've described is physical, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care for you. Besides the physical things, what do his actions say? Does he go out of his way to make time for you?

Have you tried asking him?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Everything you've described is physical, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care for you. Besides the physical things, what do his actions say? Does he go out of his way to make time for you?

Have you tried asking him?
    ^Communication is the key to any relationship. Otherwise, all you're doing is guessing and allowing yourself to run with the "what if's."