+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why men disappear and then reappear after couple o f months?

Why men disappear and then reappear after couple o f months?

I knew him online for 6 months. Then we met and went out for about five dates. He promised me moon and stars, how much he wants to be with me, never hurt me. His "future talk" was nice too. I believed him, because I ignored my gut feeling and was too attracted to him. He said " I think I am falling in love with you!" Anyway, when I saw him last time, he said he wants to see me again soon. But instead of that, he stopped texting and chatting. It left me with heartache, lots of questions and no answers.
    Now, couple months later, he contacted me on fb by saing " Love your profile pic". Why????!!! Why do they disappear with no explanation and then reappear on you?
    Last edited by ElizabethB; 29-03-14 at 02:17 PM.

Elizabeth, I can only say that his behaviour raised some red flags. All the promises of future and love...it was all too much, too soon.

Why would he contact you now? Was it a new FB profile pic which heaps of people commented on....or was it an unprovoked comment?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It was a private message saying that he loves my profile picture. This picture was nothing special. Nothing provocative.

He is into you, then he gets bored, then he's back to see if he still got you, he does and its fun, then he gets bored, then he's back to see if he still got you, he does and its fun, then he gets bored, then he's back to see if he still got you, he does.....and on and on

cut that mother****er off.

Was he making all the effort for 6months or was it 50/50?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Was he making all the effort for 6months or was it 50/50?
    He was making a lot of effort first month. He messaged me every day. Then it slowed down and it was 50/50 pretty much. But, it was not real relationship. I just wanted to know when he ignored me for 2 months, why would he come back. I was doing so well by not trying to contact him for couple of months.

You should have replied back to that FB message on your pic.. " oh, look, you didn't die after all ... you're still alive and well, so where'd you disappear to for all these months? Shows you were hurt and lets him know it yes is a snarky comment but what gall to out of the blue send you that FB message with no I am sorry here is what happened.

Maybe he got a real gf and then got bored of her after 2 months.. how many times do I have to say it people? YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE YOU MEET ONLINE!! You can barely trust most people you meet in real life so why make it even more difficult for yourselves with this online crap?

Oh Elizabeth I just noticed your topic. You should have messaged me link to it. You know it is importand that man words match with his actions. This guy bring you empty promises and lied to you(remember fun in the car). Basicaly you cant trust this man promises or what hes saying. If you look at his actions then you never owned his heart. He was just a dick and even that thing was unrealible. Like Michelle said long ago he was just looking for wet place to masturbate. Now hes back cause probably dry season are taken place and before you provided this guy with what he was looking for.
    I see him showing up have realy made you think again. Know from my own expierience it is better to block such a confusing person and live happy just like before, before meeting that terrible person.

The love you expierienced was just a reflection of your own inner beauty.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Omg elizabeth! Just remembered you thanks to pcmaster. Is this the same scumbag who raped you?? Have you gotten counselling?

I think hes friendly now cause he wants to get in again. Maybe guy is hard to forget because of the hight sex drive. Most guys dont try so hard to get into girls pants. That guy was just extreme. Again there was adrenaline too so that might be the reason this bad guy is hard to forget.

Elizabeth do yourself a favor and delete and block this guy from FB right now !

You have to clear your heart, clear you soul and clear your mind.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-03-14 at 08:55 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will