+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have given my heart to a married man...

I have given my heart to a married man...

Hello Forum,

I have been in love with a married man for the past two & a half years. It started off as friends with benefits, my love grew & grew for this man as time wore on. He knew how I felt right from the start, for me, I was in a full blown relationship giving my all!! For him, I am someone who gives him the love & intimacy that has wavered in his marriage. When we are together, it is magical. He whispers he loves me
    I question everything what happens or doesn't happen in our times together now. I want more, I want a commitment, I don't want to be the slops anymore. But he has always maintained that he would not leave his wife. There is no weekends away, no little gifts, not even a mobile number...that would entice me to stay. I stay for the pure fact that I am in love with him. We only see each other at work, have short intimate moments...hidden from the world. He only rings me when he is at work, using the work phone. Every night I drive home sobbing my eyes out because he wont be at home to greet me. I go to sleep looking at his photo lying there on the pillow, imagining that he is there. I wake up & say good morning to him every single morning...am I going crazy?? I have never been in this situation before & find myself at a loss because, even though I tell myself I have a boyfriend, in reality I have nothing but cherished memories. I hurt, I hurt so darn much.
    Thank you for reading

Just remember what he will do with you, he will do to you. If he really loved you he would have left his wife years ago and been only with you. Why no mobile number? contacts you only his work phone, pay phones too or emails? he doesn't want calls traced back on bill same as texts so his wife can find them. Could he have other woman along with you on the side too? Are you his only mistress? I think he enjoys time with you but in no way since he won't leave his wife does he love you only you are in love in this. If he won't make it a honest relationship leave him alone he doesn't respect you so respect yourself first. You could have been married by now and had a baby in the time you gave to him, don't let him steal more of your life away.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelCOCO View Post
    ...am I going crazy??

You will if you don't get this guy out of your life & move fwd. You probably won't do this but you need to go NO Contact asap & move on. NO CONTACT at all.

Do you really want to be with someone like this being the 3rd cog on the wheel, you might even be the 4th 5th or 6th cog for all you know. Of course he is not going to tell you if he is seeing anyone else. I'm sure he hasn't told his wife he is seeing you!

The guy is a sleaze/scumbag/coward. Even if you were with him exclusively he would return to his old ways eventually without you ever knowing & simply denying everything. Could you honestly trust this guy when he has proven to you he is quite capable of being unfaithful over & over again?

Don't belittle yourself, you can do better than this.
    Last edited by smiling100; 29-03-14 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smiling100 View Post
    You will if you don't get this guy out of your life & move fwd. You probably won't do this but you need to go NO Contact asap & move on. NO CONTACT at all.

Do you really want to be with someone like this being the 3rd cog on the wheel, you might even be the 4th 5th or 6th cog for all you know. Of course he is not going to tell you if he is seeing anyone else. I'm sure he hasn't told his wife he is seeing you!

The guy is a sleaze/scumbag/coward. Even if you were with him exclusively he would return to his old ways eventually without you ever knowing & simply denying everything. Could you honestly trust this guy when he has proven to you he is quite capable of being unfaithful over & over again?

Don't belittle yourself, you can do better than this.
    Oh whatever! The op is a dumb bitch just like him

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Oh whatever! The op is a dumb bitch just like him

Yes well hopefully she has learnt a huge lesson on not to date married men & date single guys only from now on.

There's no point in having a relationship (a real, permanent one) with a cheater... I mean, you don't have the magic pussy that's going to keep him from cheating on you in turn. Trust me, you really don't. He'll cheat on you, and the heartache will be worse for it. Time to walk away now, and hopefully learn your lesson about married men.

hy cant women like you find your own men to mess with? Are you ugly? Do you have daddy issues? Low self esteem? Ask yourself what is wrong with you that you would be so desperate? Your both as bad as each other. I think you should tell his wife and then she will kick him out so hel have no other choice but to be with you. you obviously dont mind being used.

I saw a story the other day. Man had affair and left his wife. They had a car accident the next day. Other woman died and he ended up paralyzed. Thats what I call karma
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by AngelCOCO View Post
    I go to sleep looking at his photo lying there on the pillow, imagining that he is there. I wake up & say good morning to him every single morning...am I going crazy??
    So the picture on the pillow is what you fall asleep to, imagining he is there, and say good morning to it after waking? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

EH HEM! Well look - if you and him are at least part of each others' lives, just try to enjoy it as much as you can.

I suppose all this is somewhat normal. It would take too long to explain the song but there is one called (translated to english) "He tells me I am beautiful" where the singer is singing about some imaginary boyfriend.

In my case, I do the same thing though. I have a picture on MY pillow of the person I love and lust for the most. The one person that means the most to me, loves me unconditionally, and the sex is mind-blowing. It is a photo of myself.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    In my case, I do the same thing though. I have a picture on MY pillow of the person I love and lust for the most. The one person that means the most to me, loves me unconditionally, and the sex is mind-blowing. It is a photo of myself.

Haha! Though it's a good idea.

I been thru something similar. Loved the girl and dreamed about her a lot. Times were dark and I could come home after spending intimate moorning with her after work and sat down on edge of my bed and dream for hours. Just completly zone out and look at the wall thinking how sweet and good she is. That was big mistake. Cause thats where pain came from later on. Because that dreaming makes you fall in love even more. Brains dont see the diference and you think hes amazing when in reality it just your fairy tail in your head. You see in reality hes keeping you at bay from his married life and you shouldnt see it more than just sex. Maybe thats why its so amazing. Cause you dont live together and only meet for a cake. Theres just that - sexual passion and thats were "love" comes from. Perhaps few months without intimacy would make these feelings fade away and you would be able to see real picture. If you wont dream in meantime ofcourse.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

home wrecking ass hole.

You fall for him before of after you knew he had a wife?
    Either way your being a chump sorry to say

smarten up yourself and ditch the prick

oh yeah, and next time, try keeping your paws off of married people, no matter how you wrap it up in your head, it's poor form.

When I was single, I never even looked at married people, didn't even notice them and on the odd occasion one noticed me and attempted to hit on, I thought they were s c u m and never had a problem walking away while shaking my head and feeling a brief sadness for the ones who were waiting for them at home.

Assholes.
    and the ones that get with them are assholes too. It's like saying, "hey, lets initiate a world of hurt for our loved ones for a moment of superficial lust"
    Pricks.