+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to kill myself and I'm gonna do it

I want to kill myself and I'm gonna do it

Another thread about suicide. Another guy on the internet who's going to kill himself just because he's lost his girlfriend. Why am I posting this? It's because I have no one to discuss my problems. You know everyone I love, they just...leave me. My dad died when I was barely 12. All the friends I used to have? They've stopped giving a shit about me because I don't give a shit about them either. People say it's not possible to love someone as much as you loved your first one. Lame. Not true to me. My ex girlfriend (just yesterday we broke up) was everything to me. I mess everything up. I'm a curse. A depressive douchebag. There was a time when I would make fun of people like me and now I'm one of them. Yeah it's been 2 hours I've been trying to find a death without pain I don't think there's any way to kill yourself without any pain. I'm an Atheist but if there's a hell I know I'm going there to rot in hell, see you in hell. God is such a douchebag. Thank you all for helping me out. You guys tried.

Also, please do not tell me how important my life is, it's not. Nobody cares about me. I'm a guy and I'm crying right now and just typing what I want to and guys who cry are generally faggots. I'm gonna kill myself in some hours. I'll read replies too. So please tell me if you have something to say about me being a coward and selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousme View Post
    guys who cry are generally faggots.
    LOL

You know man thinking about suicide is actualy healthy cause you see that there are escape and its easier to handle stress cause you see thats not gona last forever.
    Actually pain is temporary. After I read that friends dont like you I had a feeling that you dont love yourself man. Actually maybe your girlfriend was beautiful and it was easy to love her but you loved her more than yourself and now theres no one cause you dont respect yourself enought to consider loving yourself as much. So instead of her you want kill yourself lol.
    You are from India? I think indian guys are faggots. Especialy when it comes to girls.

BTW check this guide

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-03-14 at 11:21 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You're a big pussy. Cry me a river

When you make someone your everything you feel like you have nothing when there gone. Instead of killing yourself, grow some balls man and realize you are your problem but your also your solution. You can be happy if you get some help
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

That's really helpful guys...not. Thanks!!!!!

So your still alive? Well what do you want us to say? Congratulations for surviving another hour on this earth? Suicide is too easy for weak people. Man up and find something to live for coz death=nothing.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I haven't watched all episodes of Supernatural yet. I'm finishing it then I'm gonna rip my ****ing lungs out.

Call a suicide hotline. Think about your family.

Hmm these replies aren't very nice words to say to someone who wants to kill himself.

Sensitive issue guys, please...

Just because you want to commit suicide does not make you weak. You don't need to "grow some balls" or man up, you are feeling hopeless right now and its hard to snap out of that. I know the feeling of it not feeling worth it anymore. That there's no coming back up from this, what's the point of even trying when you're going to go back down again?

I'm not gonna tell you your life is precious. I'm gonna tell you that feeling like this is crap. Life sucks. It sucks. I know. And I feel like a hypocrite for giving you advice, but you just gotta wait it out. Just give it time. Maybe it will get better, maybe it won't, just give it time. Go to a doctor. Talk to someone. Wallowing in self-pity is so easy. It's so easy to lose yourself in your pool of negative thoughts, trust me. You just have to put one foot in front of the other right now. Baby steps... Call a suicide hotline. I know the feeling of being so down that you don't want to come back up, trust me. It doesn't feel worth it anymore, and I don't even know if it is, but I'm just waiting it out. I'm not even hoping for the best. I'm just... putting one foot in front of the other right now.

Yes life does suck sometimes but you NEED to grab any shred of strength right now and yes, call a hotline 1 800 suicide or 1 800 273 TALK
    seriously man, it does get better.
    buck up and have a daydream of a future day, think about how you'd like your life to be and for F__ sake, call that hotline and call it now please.

He's a troll you geniuses !

How can you possibly know that for sure?

Cause hes still alive. And it seems like he posted in another dating site before.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

And also because he's listed his country as 'none of your business'. If it was truly a cry for help, he'd give us the info we need to assist.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CD110 View Post
    How can you possibly know that for sure?
    This forum has no shortage of trolls and assholes.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast