+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help (I really want her)

Help (I really want her)

Ok so i met a girl i really like one month ago,we had a little chit-chat so everything seemed ok.Then i saw her again on the bus stop after 2-3 weeks we spoke and i told her to get the same route and she was like yeah lets go(she was with her friend though who seemed ok too)she recommended moving on foot so i agreed.We had a very good conversation during the whole walking,then she said ''wanna go sit somewhere ? '' i agreed and we sat on a bench at the nearest park.After that we had a long conversation for 2 hours where she was kinda open to me and shared a lot of things in common.We held hands all of a sudden and kept good eye contact,then we exchanged numbers and i took her home.I gave her a call(It was Thursday) after two days asking her if she would like to go out and she said that she would be missing both Saturday and Sunday so she said ''see you on monday then'' where she had class on the same building with me,i was like ok see ya then bye and have fun.
    After 1 hour she sent me a text saying this : Hey...whats up...sorry if was kinda jerky with you that i told you can't go out...i didn't do it on purpose and there might be a chance i will not leave...so maybe i will be free for tommorow.So i called her the other day and she said she was on her way there and that she would have called me if she wasn't i told her to have fun and enjoy those two day then i said bye and hang up.So i saw her on Monday and she seemed she was not in the mood,she just said hi,we talked a bit and she said that her friend needed her to discuss and then left with her.I saw her the other day after that (Today) she was with her friend again,as i was waiting at the bus stop.She seemed good but like she didnt want to give me any attention i asked her if everything was ok and she replied with a gentle facial expression upon her.She said bye and left with her friend. I'm pissed off because it started all good she sent me that text too which i think she was honest and all of sudden she looks like she's trying to avoid me.

Hmmm sorry to hear that.

Maybe cool off a little & give her some space. She might sense you are to keen. Let her contact you.

There could be a million reasons behind the change of her attitude so there;s no point in speculating.You did your part and you should feel good about it.Just be kind and smiling when you see her but nothing more.She hasnt forgotten you exist,so if she wants anything she'll show it.

Uhm thanks for your answers guys,i'll try that...see if she will care

I disagree. I think her sending that text was her way of showing shes interested. Maybe ask her out once more and the ball is in her court then
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

While you are giving her space, make sure and scope out other people to date.
    That woman is playing games or is emotionally unstable. Don't use her as anything except a back-up.
    Think it will be hard to forget her? As soon as you find someone else to be interested in, you will forget this one
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I disagree. I think her sending that text was her way of showing shes interested. Maybe ask her out once more and the ball is in her court then
    Well,you're right...i should give her one more call and then let things roll out by itself.But i'm into some kind of dilema cause i think that if call her i will destroy the ''status'' i already have with her.

- - - Updated - - -

She also dropped this random one i forgot to mention earlier: While we were walking she said ''you're not romantic,you're more like open and confident in a funny way though''

Yesterday i was in the hallway alone sitting and looking at my phone, when i raised my head she was coming towards me, she sat next to me and we talked for 2 minutes as she had class at that time she then left and say see ya,what should i do now ?

Anyone ?????

Help (I really want her)

Chill out, calm down and do what you think is right

There's a fine line between "interest" and "desperation", and you are just fine in my opinion. I agree with Michelle that the text from her was making sure you knew she was still interested... and the fact that she sat next to you and talked to you again is confirmation.

Ask her out again.

Ok thanks i will ask her tommorow.Today i called her just to see what she was doing and she sound very bored...she told me she was reading for an exam and i was like very short at the conversation i said ok i have to go bye and see ya in happy way showing her i'm all good.So yeah i will call her tommorow and i will keep you updated.Thanks