+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Once again - confused by girls actions..

Once again - confused by girls actions..

This is very similar to my previous experience. I met a friends friend when out the other night, we hit it off, she asked for my number and then she kissed for me for a while afterward. As she was leaving, she was incistent that I text her the day after, which I did.

So, I ask her in the text how drunk she was last night, and she said only tipsy, and she remembers meeting me well.

Now, what I cant figure out is if she's trying to play hard to get or she's suddenly not interested in me. The reason being that she takes almost an hour to reply to my messages, even though I can see she's online. She also ignored another text of mine yesterday, and I couldnt resist sending her another this morning, saying I hope I didnt effend you with my joke, I was only playing around. I then went on to ask if she wanted to do anything on Friday or the weekend.
    She replied : I know you were joking silly : P I have just been too tired and havent looked at my phone properly until now haha I'm currently busy with Uni assignments at the moment but Ill let you know.
    I went on to say its a shame as it wouldve been nice to see you. Maybe I could help with your assignments haha. To which she hasnt replied in an hour.

I'm thinking Ive been rejected there!Would it be bad to text her again Friday morning asking if she is available over the weekend then? I do really like her, but Im so confused right now.

Dude calm down on the sexual innuendos, she knows she can have sex with you that's not what shes after, i mean she will be if you start acting cool about it and no so desperate. Just chill and reply when she has messaged you back, it may take a couple of days.

She sounds interested in you but don't ruin it by becoming needy, ladies don't like that, show some independence.

Quote Originally Posted by suddenlynothing View Post
    Dude calm down on the sexual innuendos, she knows she can have sex with you that's not what shes after, i mean she will be if you start acting cool about it and no so desperate. Just chill and reply when she has messaged you back, it may take a couple of days.

She sounds interested in you but don't ruin it by becoming needy, ladies don't like that, show some independence.
    Thanks for telling me straight. You are right, I need to take it easy, the problem is I'm still naive in these situations and I get attached too soon. I also didnt even realise I was making sexual inuendos until you pointed it out haha - not good!
    Hopefully she will reply as I really like her, but if she doesnt reply I will be unsure as to when to try and speak to her again! I really need to relax a bit.

You've got a good head on your shoulders, your just young mate you'll learn in time but its good to make mistakes from time to time. Its understandable you want to get attached, lets be honest you want to have sex with her and that's natural. Just a tip, and its irritating and ****in annoying but women dont make sense, they just dont, no way around that.

Quote Originally Posted by suddenlynothing View Post
    You've got a good head on your shoulders, your just young mate you'll learn in time but its good to make mistakes from time to time. Its understandable you want to get attached, lets be honest you want to have sex with her and that's natural. Just a tip, and its irritating and ****in annoying but women dont make sense, they just dont, no way around that.
    Cheers pal for giving me advice, I really appreciate it. I got a reply from her eventually, so maybe patience is the key here. I'm thinking that maybe her saying she has a lot of work to do wasnt a complete rejection as I think she was being honest. But I guess we'll see. Just need to keep telling myself not to be needy!

Yeh don't pressure her & try stay cool.

Don't always be the one contacting her.

Quote Originally Posted by smiling100 View Post
    Yeh don't pressure her & try stay cool.

Don't always be the one contacting her.
    But then again if she doesn't contact me, how do I know when is the right time to contact her again, a few days , a week? I think I'd be a lot more relaxed about things if she actually replied to my messages, it feels like she doesnt want to speak to me, even though she was the one who asked for my number. Maybe she really is just that busy, I hope so anyway.
    Im unsure why Ive become so suddenly attached to this girl.

Because your penis is over taking your brain, yeah she asked for your number but women (because they are strange) need a balance of being chased and also need to feel like you don't need them the classic "treat them mean, keep them keen" is true.

Just relax, head out pick up some more ladies and then drop her a text in a few days just saying "when you not busy, I'd like to take you out...." Then the response will tell you everything you need to know.

I hope that helps

Yeah, thats the plan then. And dont worry I havent text her since yesterday, so I'll wait 2 - 3 more days and ask her out if she doesnt contact me. As you say, at least I will find out whether she's interested by asking her.

Exactly, just remember to have fun no such thing as "the one" my friend

Women.......

Women....

The alcohol made her do that (come on strong) and now (after the scales have come off) she is saying..."do i want to go ahead with this?"

right now she is weighing the pro's and con's
    Not to also discount the fact that she may also have a boyfriend somewhere, because..i've found out that most ladies that flirt in these outings have a boyfriend stashed somewhere hence their boldness.

The first thimg I asked her was 'How drunk were you last night?', she said not very only in the tipsy stages. She does'nt have a BF as it doesnt say on Facebook either.
    I messaged her this morning, one last time asking her if I can take her out, and got rejected by this reply :

Apologies for the late reply, been a little bit stressed trying to finish it all aha. Course is going ok although this semester the workload is borderline unmanageable so I've had too get used to having no free time aha. Sorry �� I literally have no idea where that hat even came from . It's looking unlikely as I've been given 4 assignments today to do in 2 weeks (**** sakeee), I was really hoping I could sleep over Easter but I don't think it's going to happen haha

Suprisingly we continued to chat afterwards for a while as she said she was on a break..

Haha, was a long day! I'll see how I'm getting on, I'm trying to get it all done ASAP so I can at least have a couple of days freedom near the end! She probably did knowing her! Oh yes she's very entertaining aha

Thats one of the last texts exchanged, I'm think I should give in now hah. Least I tried!

You tired and it didn't work, she isn't worth your time. All she has been is practice nothing more...move onwards and upwards.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doesn't sound to me like she's all that into you. Same as for guys, if they like you they make time for you. Plenty of fish...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh