+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *~ Cats, wine and much more whine ~* ( a journal)

Nice picture of cat. Good quality photo you have there Hatethis. I wonder what camera are you using.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thank you for kitty, pcmaster. I don't think any of the pictures are that awesome quality tbh they are all taken on a old version Samsung camera phone.... I don't have a nice digital camera or real camera unfortunately. Any pics of your pets?

Saw this and thought it was helpful.

and this for other reasons rofllllllllll.... keep chill it all settles where it should eventually.

and of course... another view of things...
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Well this thread is not about me but to add some to this zoo here it goes
    Some pictures of my dog.

Last edited by pcmaster; 15-05-14 at 04:16 AM.

I'm not much of a cat guy but I found this little thing out on the streets today and just had to take her home. My kids (dogs) hated her though, so to keep her from being ripped to shreds by my beasts I gave her to my sister. Pretty cute shit though...

Oh also added a pic of my kids because they're currently laying in bed with me as i post starring at me like "what about us mother****er?"
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Nice dogs there pcmaster and nico88, I keep meaning to share my two buds.
    What are your dogs names and your cats name, hatesthis?

Momma is the brown one and Brotha is the one with the snarly face. I also have a dog named Papa. But he was absent when we took that selfie. So I'm gunna post a pic of him now.

Ps sorry hatethis for taking over your journal by talking about/posting pic of my kiddos....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

D'aw... loving all your petties, guys. Makes me wish I had a pup too, much more affectionate then a cat and probably loads better companionship ( a sub bf lol )

Your dog is adorbs, pcmaster omg what a cute little doggie... what breed are they? Talk about awesome picture quality, your photos have that definitely. Love the action shot of them with the sun beaming down too.

That's okay on posting your fur babies, nico88... happy to see them and post as many as you'd like I don't mind... never understood why this forum didn't have a picture thread for our pets. You've got a full house of dogs, lol. Haha on teeny cujo in the bed pic. They don't like the camera flash? so funny, the other dog looks very relaxed tho. Aw Papa( lil gremlin aws) would be to my doggie taste ... reminds me of my sister's dog Buttercup.I'll try to post a pic of them to add to yours and pcmaster's pups.

@somehelp4me ... my cats name is Clementine ( a Kate Winslet movie character's name )

- - - Updated - - -

Here is Buttercup, I don't have many pics of her on my computer ( ignore me in pic other images was with her and my niece and won't post my nieces image on an online forum)

Listening too Chandelier by Sia ( new favorite song)
    I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
    I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
    Like it doesn't exist
    I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
    I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

I feel numb so feeling like tomorrow doesn't exist is apt for me atm. Had a set back, need to cold up my heart stop reaching out and expressing love, care, worry for particulars...need to break that habit and it goes against who I was raised to be and how I should see and treat others. Not fair at this age to have to change my heart and how I express love for another

- - - Updated - - -

Saw this and I got: honest, trusting and strong.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Your dog is adorbs, pcmaster omg what a cute little doggie... what breed are they? Talk about awesome picture quality, your photos have that definitely.
    Thanks Hatethis, nice to hear sweet words from you. Dog have no breed, we found it in the basement abandoned. Picture quality is good because friend gave me this 20 year old japanese DSLR that still uses film. Wish I had more time to practice with it but you know, work, work, work.

BTW your ABC puzzle in the end says - Beautiful, Fool, Funny.

I think I could have caught him in the midst of a yawn but I'm not 100% sure because he's basically always rockin that snarl. Seriously, he'll just be sitting on my couch with something close to that face on. Thinks he's bad and shit. He's not. At all.

I can see how Papa would remind you of Buttercup. I think it's those big eyes. And the fur. I love that lil shit but he sheds so much. You'll be like petting em and just have a mass of fur in your hands. I got wood floors in my place so there's always Papa fur everywhere. It's like a scene from one of those old western movies where you see that tumbleweed rollin on by..

Sia is a dope artist. I can feel her voice in my soul. If that makes sense haha. There's a lyric by her that I will always remember and got me through a tough time.."Well it's been rough but we'll be just fine. We'll work it out, we'll survive. You mustn't let a few bad times dictate. So come along, it won't be long till we return happy. Shut your eyes, there are no lies in this world we call sleep. Let's desert this day of hurt, tomorrow we'll be free" The songs called Soon We'll Be Found. You should give it a listen if you haven't heard it already.

Ps Your eyebrow piercing makes me miss mine. Mine itched like crazy for some reason and I just couldn't take it. So to replace it, I got my septum done. My new favorite piercing of the moment and possible of all time.

Pps Clementine..Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, right?

nice pet pics ( dogs especially) i'm more a dog person but i like the look of your cat, hatesthis and love your piercings too, how many do you have?

pcmaster, i bet you could get a collector to pay a shit-ton for that camera you have.

words i got in your crossword game was: amazing, special and proud.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Great photo of you and your sisters dog. Clementine is a cool pets name.
    Heres my boys as promised from earlier - Ben and Jerry, yes after the ice cream =) rough housing with each other, enough said.

@pcmaster.. sad on the dog being abandoned but nice you rescued them...looks like a loving little dog if I got a dog it would definitely be that size too.

@nico88.. oh they were yawning and caught in that face pose lol. Little dogs looking tough is cute though. Haha on Papa's fur shedding so much it is like tumbleweeds rollin by... my cat sheds so much I could make several other kittens from it.

I am not sure if I know that Sia song you mentioned I will load it up on youtube while I post and have a listen. Thank you for suggesting it. She is so talented and has the best voice.. have you seen her singing Diamonds puts Rihanna to shame lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajoSRF-1TMo

I like my brow and nose piercing.. was to get my tongue done too and chickened out I couldn't go that far, I have to keep em tasteful for work though.

Yes.. Clementine is from Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, I love that movie and thought it would be a cute kitty name

@Exeter19... I have my nose, brow and ears pierced. Like I said to nico88 I was to also have my tongue done and got scared lol.

@somehelp4me... Great looking dogs, I love the names too.. makes me crave ice cream now lol. Thank you Buttercup is a sweetheart of a dog almost like a baby at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit I hate whenever I type a longer reply in this thread the forum logs me out!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Positivity stuffs...

Wondering is it possible for a whole messenger chat to go missing from offlines 2 hour chat and offlines but all your other contacts Ims are in tact would that mean someone hacked and deleted them?

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted this as my new avatar, but wouldn't post as valid...even in the 50x50 resize. I wish the avatar sizes were bigger on here.
    *off to puke*

FFS!
    Last edited by hatesthis; 23-05-14 at 10:26 PM.

Damn Sia is always killin it. That was probably one of the best covers I've heard. If she could sing me to sleep for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man.

I feel you on chickening out on the tounge piercing thing..I would've done the same. I mean I'm a baby when it comes to just biting my tounge you know? I have been thinking of getting my eyebrow done again but I too have to keep up a good physical appearance for work. That's also why my whole body isn't covered in ink. Just have a few that can be covered pretty easily. Sucks so bad sometimes cause I see these art pieces I'd love to have on me....but I cant.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was one of my most watched dvds until my lil sister got a hold of it and claimed it as her own. I need to get myself another copy. I'm sure I can find it for 4 bucks at walmart. But then that would mean actually going to walmart and I ****ing hate it there..just thinking about it is pissing me off haha.

Digging what would have been your avatar. Damn this websites weird photo requirements. I have to resize my pictures I post in threads because they say they're too large even though they're not. Then they end up being super tiny and shit. I'm just like what the ****. Did you try changing your avatar from your phone or mobile device? That's what I usually do and don't have any problems that way.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You're a lovely girl. I had a cat for years. For the uninitiated, that 2nd pic is cat-speak for "if you f-in leave me anytime soon, I will piss in this box at my earliest convenience..."
    Yes it is... evidenced by the disgruntled look on the cat.

I'm a long-time cat owner, currently the spousal unit and I are owned by three cats. An all-black 3 year old female named Soot, an all-grey male named Ash (siblings, wifey named 'em, don't blame me) and a 1 year old black calico female named Patches... who my MIL named. I'm apparently not allowed to name animals. Probably because they'd end up with names like "Fuzzbutt" and "Stinkyface".

Cats and wine are two of my fave things too. Keep living the dream!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast