+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *~ Cats, wine and much more whine ~* ( a journal)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post

@somehelp4me... Great looking dogs, I love the names too.. makes me crave ice cream now lol. Thank you Buttercup is a sweetheart of a dog almost like a baby at times.

Wondering is it possible for a whole messenger chat to go missing from offlines 2 hour chat and offlines but all your other contacts Ims are in tact would that mean someone hacked and deleted them?
    Thanks they're great boys, never a dull moment. Rofl on making you crave ice cream.
    On your IM question, Idk if you have 50 contacts and 15 you regularly chat with and only one of the 15 got deleted I would think that person did something or maybe there was a bug or glitch and that window was open when it happened and chat got wiped.
    Sounds sus to me, I'd ask the person if their chat still exists.

Wanted this as my new avatar, but wouldn't post as valid...even in the 50x50 resize. I wish the avatar sizes were bigger on here.
    *off to puke*

FFS!
    you have pretty eyes, hatesthis. i think they must have changed the display image sizes because when i joined my image was easy to add and i didn't resize it. it wouldn't kill the admin to increase sizes, they are just too small to even be worth having, imo.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Momma celebrated her 6th birthday yesterday. Thought I'd share a pic of her in her birfday hat..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Poor doggie.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Poor doggie.
    I swear to you she was a happy camper. I spoiled the shit out of her..

No dog with any sort of self-respect could possibly like wearing a hat. True story.

Rofl that dog pic with the b-day hat on is great, nico. Mine would never let that happened they'd rip it to shreds in seconds.
    Is the dog wearing something too?

Yeah, shes got a bow made out of wrapping paper around her collar haha. She woulda seriously left the hat on all day. She's the most chill dog in the world.

Now brother on the other hand..he would have annihilated it, but would have kept the shreds in his bed because of his klepto tendencies.

Hah I couldn't tell but could see something, and they kept that and the hat on that's one good well behaved dog you have.
    Brother sounds like my two. We are training my boys a lot more before the baby comes just to be safer.

To keep to hatesthis's blog: here is a wine you can check out you might like it.

Congrats on the baby dude

Yikes, so much to reply to, so I will update this in my evening and post a bit on forum for now, because if I take the time to update and reply I will get logged out again and it annoys me( happened already, twice, lol)

Will say now, thanks on the wine suggestion, somehelp4me...I will check the shops this Friday for it.

Aw, on momma and her 6th bday and her widdle bday hattie. So sweet. Good puppydoggie likes to be spoiled by her daddy. Like somehelp4me's dogs my cat would have none of it too, can't even keep a halloween wig/hat on her head.

- - - Updated - - -

These made me laugh:

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Hatesthis: Yeah I don't really think cats would particularly be into that. I just get that "don't **** with me or I'll kill you" vibe from them. Haha

^ Lol my is a holy terror if you try to put outfits or head pieces on it, and she isn't declawed. I wish I had a dog like your momma, you are lucky.

Here is the superman hoodie pic, it will get edited out once I load my other stuff in here or before that edit limit ends, gawd knows when that is :\ I didn't want to post in your thread, nicco because yours is in a more public section and gets loads more looking at then my blog in here.
    *deleted*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Damn Sia is always killin it. That was probably one of the best covers I've heard. If she could sing me to sleep for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man.

I feel you on chickening out on the tounge piercing thing..I would've done the same. I mean I'm a baby when it comes to just biting my tounge you know? I have been thinking of getting my eyebrow done again but I too have to keep up a good physical appearance for work. That's also why my whole body isn't covered in ink. Just have a few that can be covered pretty easily. Sucks so bad sometimes cause I see these art pieces I'd love to have on me....but I cant.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was one of my most watched dvds until my lil sister got a hold of it and claimed it as her own. I need to get myself another copy. I'm sure I can find it for 4 bucks at walmart. But then that would mean actually going to walmart and I ****ing hate it there..just thinking about it is pissing me off haha.

Digging what would have been your avatar. Damn this websites weird photo requirements. I have to resize my pictures I post in threads because they say they're too large even though they're not. Then they end up being super tiny and shit. I'm just like what the ****. Did you try changing your avatar from your phone or mobile device? That's what I usually do and don't have any problems that way.
    Glad you liked the Sia cover, nico, feel free to suggest any songs back to me again, loved the Sia one you suggested too, made me a bit weepy tho. But lately these days that is par for the course, just what I am for now.

You should get your eyebrow done, it is a tasteful piercing in my opinion, nothing employers should frown on. What do you do for job, since you need a certain appearance you said for your work, if too personal don't have to answer. What tats do you have? You should make up a tat thread in the lounge section, bet others would post all over it.
    When if ever I get married and have a baby I will get my first tat in honor of that.

So agree I love that movie too and Princess Bride, that is where the name of my sister's dog came from, lol.

I will wait until the admin increases avi sizes and then post myself a better image, too frustrating right now. >_< I think you've posted the most pics of any of on here so far, I haven't seen too many people as open as you about sharing pics, so good onya.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yes it is... evidenced by the disgruntled look on the cat.

I'm a long-time cat owner, currently the spousal unit and I are owned by three cats. An all-black 3 year old female named Soot, an all-grey male named Ash (siblings, wifey named 'em, don't blame me) and a 1 year old black calico female named Patches... who my MIL named. I'm apparently not allowed to name animals. Probably because they'd end up with names like "Fuzzbutt" and "Stinkyface".
    I got me one cranky lil kitty, I think she mirrors mommies moods a lot too so when I feel anxious so does she or cranky or excited and so on. Great cat names for your bunch. Lol, at you and your wife being owned by three cats Haha on fuzzbutt and stinkyface. You should post a few of your furbabies too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeet21 View Post
    Cats and wine are two of my fave things too. Keep living the dream!
    Thanks, Skeet21. It's the kind of dream that quickly becomes a night terror tho :p What pets do you have?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    Thanks they're great boys, never a dull moment. Rofl on making you crave ice cream.
    On your IM question, Idk if you have 50 contacts and 15 you regularly chat with and only one of the 15 got deleted I would think that person did something or maybe there was a bug or glitch and that window was open when it happened and chat got wiped.
    Sounds sus to me, I'd ask the person if their chat still exists.
    It was my Gf's yahoo messenger logs, she said they mysteriously all returned after being gone for a long while and it was only on one guys. I think he is hacking her, tbh. But, it could be a bug like you said I will pass that info a long to her, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    you have pretty eyes, hatesthis. i think they must have changed the display image sizes because when i joined my image was easy to add and i didn't resize it. it wouldn't kill the admin to increase sizes, they are just too small to even be worth having, imo.
    Thank you, Exeter19. I like to cat eye my eyes as you can tell I guess when you wear glasses you want your eyes to pop somehow, my mom hates the makeup'd look says its too much but I like it for now. Contacts hurt my eyes so it's glasses or nothing for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's little Clementine being playing :

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, enough time has passed if you missed the pic, oh well it wasn't anything special and any longer and I won't be able to edit it out. Hope you saw it, Rowen.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Hatesthis: Damn my song made you cry? I'm sorry haha. It is definitely not upbeat but the lyrics are just the shit. Idk if she writes all her own songs but they're always so deep and relatable.

I'm in the entertainment business. I'm sort of involved with the filming aspect of it. But I'm looking to start my own business on the side. Just not sure what yet. I'm really into art. I do paintings mostly and it's been just for me but I have sold a few to friends of friends. Also toying with the idea of going into business with a friend of mine. She makes dope jewelry..really sick stuff. The way I see it she's an artist as well so I'd like to put our heads together and see what stuff we can come up with. But idk..we'll see what happens. What do you do for work?

I like your idea for a tattoo. I always think if you're gunna get something permanently on your body it should mean something to you. I have 6 right now. All on the smaller side. Except for the one on my arm. I got in memory of my grandfather. Got a portrait of him when he was a youngin from his navy days a few months after he passed away. My grams always comments on it every time I see her. Definitely my favorite of all my pieces.

And yeah I guess I do post a lot more pics than anyone huh? Idk I guess I've always just been an open book. Didn't really notice the point of this forum was to anonymously get help from others who are anonymous until recently. I just come in using my real name as my username, posting pics of me and my fur babies. Mixing shit up since '88 yo.

Looked cute in the onsie haha. Is your hair red or brown? I could't really tell. But anyways I'm definitely gunna get me a onsie. Thinking a batman one..we can then have a superhero onsie party. What ,what.

Thank you, Exeter19. I like to cat eye my eyes as you can tell I guess when you wear glasses you want your eyes to pop somehow, my mom hates the makeup'd look says its too much but I like it for now. Contacts hurt my eyes so it's glasses or nothing for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's little Clementine being playing :

they are your eyes, do what you want with them, isn't your mom's business. i'm sure when she was your age she did what she wanted with herself too, remind her of that when she complains. moms, mine nitpicks too, it's habit for them, mother's nature lmao.

unique name for your cat, i hate when girls call their cats fluffy, or princess. least you picked one that has character. finally the cat has some life to it, it looked like from the other pictures all it did was rest, what is it playing with?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast