+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: *~ Cats, wine and much more whine ~* ( a journal)

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Hatesthis: Damn my song made you cry? I'm sorry haha. It is definitely not upbeat but the lyrics are just the shit. Idk if she writes all her own songs but they're always so deep and relatable.

I'm in the entertainment business. I'm sort of involved with the filming aspect of it. But I'm looking to start my own business on the side. Just not sure what yet. I'm really into art. I do paintings mostly and it's been just for me but I have sold a few to friends of friends. Also toying with the idea of going into business with a friend of mine. She makes dope jewelry..really sick stuff. The way I see it she's an artist as well so I'd like to put our heads together and see what stuff we can come up with. But idk..we'll see what happens. What do you do for work?

I like your idea for a tattoo. I always think if you're gunna get something permanently on your body it should mean something to you. I have 6 right now. All on the smaller side. Except for the one on my arm. I got in memory of my grandfather. Got a portrait of him when he was a youngin from his navy days a few months after he passed away. My grams always comments on it every time I see her. Definitely my favorite of all my pieces.

And yeah I guess I do post a lot more pics than anyone huh? Idk I guess I've always just been an open book. Didn't really notice the point of this forum was to anonymously get help from others who are anonymous until recently. I just come in using my real name as my username, posting pics of me and my fur babies. Mixing shit up since '88 yo.

Looked cute in the onsie haha. Is your hair red or brown? I could't really tell. But anyways I'm definitely gunna get me a onsie. Thinking a batman one..we can then have a superhero onsie party. What ,what.
    Haha on my job, read my first post in my blog..it's probably dullsville compared to yours but it pays the bills. Your job sounds like the kind you are excited to wake up for and go to, even if you have to stay late. Your thoughts on your own business sound great too, being your own boss is definitely better than working under a boss, you call all the shots. Art and jewelry obviously both of you are super artistic/creative. Esp. if you both live in NY you could do so well in that city.

It is a good thing to be open about yourself and posting pics, I posted a few but in the back of my mind I always worry if my ex might join here or one of his friends. Not many here seem to like to post pics, of themselves, of pets, only you all who did in my thread, maybe some have pics on their accounts and only friends list people can see them, idk.

Aw, that is nice about the tat to remember your grandfather by. I bet your mom( if her dad) and nan love to see that tat especially... you should post your tats, encourage others to as well. I'd probably get my special one on wrist area, ankle area , even back of my neck...

Oh, you saw the onesie, wonder if Rowen ever did, lol. No, I think the light in the pic makes my hair look redder, it is brown but with color and highlights...basically what my hair looks like in the 1st pic I posted pg.1 Thought I have also gone very much darker..I get bored with my hair and change it up. Like most girls, methinks.
    Haha Yes! get yourself a Batman onesie..I love all warm and comfy they are makes me feel like I was 4 again, with feetie jammies. Last jammies like that I had my guinea pig ate the crotch out of them, oh ho! molested by a guinea pig O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    they are your eyes, do what you want with them, isn't your mom's business. i'm sure when she was your age she did what she wanted with herself too, remind her of that when she complains. moms, mine nitpicks too, it's habit for them, mother's nature lmao.

unique name for your cat, i hate when girls call their cats fluffy, or princess. least you picked one that has character. finally the cat has some life to it, it looked like from the other pictures all it did was rest, what is it playing with?
    Haha we go at it sometimes, she does with my sister too, the boys are saints of course so they can do as they please rofl... turns a blind eye to their doings. I think lots of girls who wear glasses do similar to me. My mom got a tattoo when she was 18, so she doesn't have much leverage on what I do with my appearance in my 20's

I call her lil clemmie for short, lol. Basically she will come to kitty as well. She cares not about her name, only that I feed her and clean her litterbox and supply toys and things to destroy or sleep on. Lol, on fluffy, how about German Sheps being called princess, that makes me laugh so much.

Yeah, she is very docile, likes her naps and down time...she is trying to catch a ribbon. Look at the intensity on her kittyface she WILL get it and get it good! She is scared of bugs and spiders, points them out for me to kill

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Ah real estate. You're a lease agent so you show houses right? I always thought that was a tough business. Do you enjoy it?

I might actually post something about tats. It would be cool to see how many people out there in love forum world are ink'd and see if they'll actually post their pics. I feel like I will probably be the only one who will, but it's cool. Haha. And yeah my mom and grams were definitely touched by it. If I did get my whole arm done one day I think I'd want all the pieces to have something to do with my family. One day. Hopefully.

Idk how I missed the first page in your blog. That's a nice picture of you and your wine ha. I too am a big fan of wine. I've been to a few tastings and I've always preferred the white over everything else. Do you have a favorite brand?

I wanna go to a winery one day and physically make some. That would be the shit. Stepping on the grapes and everything. If they even do that anymore haha.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    It was my Gf's yahoo messenger logs, she said they mysteriously all returned after being gone for a long while and it was only on one guys. I think he is hacking her, tbh. But, it could be a bug like you said I will pass that info a long to her, thanks.
    I missed the onesie photo - recent one of your cat is funny, were they meowing at the time or just trying to catch it in their mouth, rofl.
    I don't use messenger, myself, so I don't know how easy it is to hack, but logic says if that is the only log that got removed and the rest is all there, that guy ****ed with it, but then how does he put it back? unless she did some restore on her computer and in doing that it restored the chat logs. She should be able to email IT for yahoo messenger and ask?

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the baby dude
    Thanks, nico.

Ah real estate. You're a lease agent so you show houses right? I always thought that was a tough business. Do you enjoy it?

I might actually post something about tats. It would be cool to see how many people out there in love forum world are ink'd and see if they'll actually post their pics. I feel like I will probably be the only one who will, but it's cool. Haha. And yeah my mom and grams were definitely touched by it. If I did get my whole arm done one day I think I'd want all the pieces to have something to do with my family. One day. Hopefully.

Idk how I missed the first page in your blog. That's a nice picture of you and your wine ha. I too am a big fan of wine. I've been to a few tastings and I've always preferred the white over everything else. Do you have a favorite brand?

I wanna go to a winery one day and physically make some. That would be the shit. Stepping on the grapes and everything. If they even do that anymore haha.
    I have LOTS of people's keys, lots, gawd. Houses, apts, condos... whatever people want sold, or rented if they want to go that way, I show em all. It's not my dream job that's for sure but I enjoy it enough to still be. My roommate is addicted to MDLNY, you probably know that show and their commissions are outrageous, certainly no where to living that life here. Most people are polite but lots of people do NOT clean up their places for viewing and it is so gross at times and I have to tidy up, had to clean litter boxes before because the smell was awful and pick up lawn poop, hahaha. Like I said your job sounds LOTS better.

Oh, good on posting your tats, or if not could show me your special grampy one? in here, if you'd want to, I'd like to see that tat. I can post tats I might like to get if and when I do in your thread, have an idea already what I would like. Are most of yours on your arms? You might not be only one posting pics, but might be only one posting your own tat pics, others would definitely post to comment tho.

Lol, how did you miss reading the first page, maybe you only clicked the page with all the animal piccies on it and didn't check further back. It's an alright pic of me, it suited the title with me drinking wine I'm reluctant to post really nice pics of me in this thread. So so pics of me on topic and cat pics are more to the thread. I prefer pinot grigio not fussy about the price 14 dollar wines can taste good too, lol.. and cannot afford to enjoy too expensive ones everyday, I like blush wines too, not a fan of red tho. Got sick off a red that was given to my sister at a bridal shop she bought her dress from.. her and I drank it and both sick after :\ I've gone to vineyards too, nice relaxing day...never stomped grapes tho, not sure I would seems yucky, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    I missed the onesie photo - recent one of your cat is funny, were they meowing at the time or just trying to catch it in their mouth, rofl.
    I don't use messenger, myself, so I don't know how easy it is to hack, but logic says if that is the only log that got removed and the rest is all there, that guy ****ed with it, but then how does he put it back? unless she did some restore on her computer and in doing that it restored the chat logs. She should be able to email IT for yahoo messenger and ask?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, nico.
    The onesie pic wasn't anything special, Rowen wanted to see a pic of me in it off a post in nicco's embarrassing things in your closet thread.. I only posted it for 10 mins at most and then deleted it. Have you ever posted your pic on here? I know not too many has it seems, not sure why.

They were doing both, hahaha super rowdy and excite she was jumping and grabbing it as it would dangle or drop. I have to play with her to get her to play it is rare she will grab a toy and scamp around playing herself, basically I am her toy

I'll tell her that she should message YIM IT or even Yahoo IT help to mention she thinks her account was hacked. She told me when she opened up the chat window you can click on a link in the window that says conversation history and when she clicked it it showed a chat for july 2013 in her window but the last chat she had was in May with that guy. Weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Picked up this book, was suggested to me:

- - - Updated - - -

When I take days off I usually mope about in my jammies, read some, watch a movie, go online, and listen to music... I never do anything productive, I vegetate. And to make it worse it is great outside and I keep inside, with the kitty companion, since roommate is working.. one of my brothers did drop by to bring over a pie my mom made for me today, so we had coffee and pie, then he left, lol. Oh before he left he said " get dressed you lazy ass" Mhm. I won't leave until I go shopping with my gf when he work ends. After posting here I will go to bed and cry, good times. I like crying in bed, pillow soaks up tears, room is dark ( I have roller shades and curtains) and feels like a safe place to let it alllll out. Only Monday, week why so slow!

- - - Updated - - -

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

After posting here I will go to bed and cry, good times. I like crying in bed,
    I knew you are emo type girl since first post lol. Still feeling heartbroken? have you tried antidepressants or therapy?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Haha, yep, you had me pegged right, pc. I can be emo( never wore all black tho), not that I want to say I like crying but you know how a good cry gets it all out, so does a really loud primal scream, which I cannot do here because then neighbors will think I am being murdered, lol. Yet, probably won't call the police or get involved, sighs!

Yes, still feeling same way over half a year or more since..guessing because the relationship was so long the pain will last longer too than people who only had a 1 yr relationship or less. Actually had some really bad thoughts Who wants to this about this shit for years I just want it over with, yanno.

No, on anti- depressants, yes on the therapy... but can only go once a week and they had been away on vacations for last few weeks, haha the timing and I don't want to flip over to someone I don't know and talk to them so waiting for my guy to come back and get back to our work together. The therapy has only been since April at my mom's insistence, otherwise I wouldn't have even done that. Did it for my mom. Thank you for asking. I'm tryign to work through it, the reason I said for myself in somehelp4me's thread in lounge #dumbcunt ... is because who still lets themselve feel way I feel for someone that she knows DOES NOT love her anymore, I am letting myself feel pain from someone off enjoying his life and not giving me a second thought. I know this because I am friends with his sister.

- - - Updated - - -

I just tried to answer a love heartbreak relationship question and couldn't bring myself to do, froze on the page and then went off it and welcomed people instead, so it must be bad today if I can't even give that sort of advice, I should have know when I spent most of my forum time in the lounge area today, oh well. Reading others heartbreak increases mine, UGH! Hopefully just for today or this week, I like to try to offer helpful words, or advice...regardless if the person ever acknowledges it...since most new posters never return back to their threads...I hope because they are happier not for the worse. Makes me wonder how many kill themselves over a lost love... :\

- - - Updated - - -

That is so true you just answer, Fine because you don't want to burden anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll leave the thread with something cute to diffuse my whinefest...

Yes Dear Hatethis it is stupid to feel for someone who dont feels the same. But maybe thats why these feelings dont go away so easy. Because other person shows higher value by being naturaly cold when one is all invested. You know he dont deserve you. Perhaps you got best of him and spending life together wont be so exiting when you finally get enough of it.

You know I been thinking about this girl from 2 years ago and today I finally understood how she could call me dog shit. Because she simply didnt loved me so much. Took me so long to figure it out lol.
    Takes time but you will learn feeling nothing. Life can be unpredictable and exiting. This is just a stage and day by day its getting better. Even if you cant see this Hatethis but its like spiral that goes up. Theres visible and invisble part. Even when you cant see it it still goes up and progressing when you do the right thing.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 03-06-14 at 03:46 AM.

Aw, thank you, sorry about your ex as well, pcmaster. This is the girl you wrote about in your love advice forum thread? Calling you dog shit wasn't nice of her..but my ex threw names around too I guess it is an easy go to for some in trying to hurt the person who loves them the most, a quick knife stab, I guess. I feel embarrassed I can't just let go as easy as him and it bothered me when I said to him it would be creepy if he was dating girls who were 8- 10 yrs or so younger than him, and instead of going no he isn't he laughed and say I was just jealous because I was older, I am still lots younger than him, ffs. Heartless on lots after the initial break up, which was done via a chat online not even a face to face or a phone call, what a coward, huh? Bugs me because I was to marry him, this was my future. Thank you again, I appreciate the time you took to discuss this with me. I went to bathroom and cried, didn't go back to bed, and have to go shower and get dressed to meet my gf and shop, so time to paint on my happy face.

I have LOTS of people's keys, lots, gawd. Houses, apts, condos... whatever people want sold, or rented if they want to go that way, I show em all. It's not my dream job that's for sure but I enjoy it enough to still be. My roommate is addicted to MDLNY, you probably know that show and their commissions are outrageous, certainly no where to living that life here. Most people are polite but lots of people do NOT clean up their places for viewing and it is so gross at times and I have to tidy up, had to clean litter boxes before because the smell was awful and pick up lawn poop, hahaha. Like I said your job sounds LOTS better.

Oh, good on posting your tats, or if not could show me your special grampy one? in here, if you'd want to, I'd like to see that tat. I can post tats I might like to get if and when I do in your thread, have an idea already what I would like. Are most of yours on your arms? You might not be only one posting pics, but might be only one posting your own tat pics, others would definitely post to comment tho.

Lol, how did you miss reading the first page, maybe you only clicked the page with all the animal piccies on it and didn't check further back. It's an alright pic of me, it suited the title with me drinking wine I'm reluctant to post really nice pics of me in this thread. So so pics of me on topic and cat pics are more to the thread. I prefer pinot grigio not fussy about the price 14 dollar wines can taste good too, lol.. and cannot afford to enjoy too expensive ones everyday, I like blush wines too, not a fan of red tho. Got sick off a red that was given to my sister at a bridal shop she bought her dress from.. her and I drank it and both sick after :\ I've gone to vineyards too, nice relaxing day...never stomped grapes tho, not sure I would seems yucky, lol.
    Well ****, your job makes me feel exhausted just reading about it. Mine is cool and all and it is something I've worked hard for but I have a lot of down time in between projects and that kinda sucks. I like to be kept busy. Keeps me out of trouble ha. That's why I started toying with the idea of starting my own business on the side. It'll give me something productive to do in between shoots. Since you mention you're not doing your dream job it got me wondering what would be. If you could do anything for a living what would it be?

Ah blush wine..that's what that shits called. I always refer to it as the pink wine. No wonder all those snobby wineies look at me like I'm an idiot. Pinot grigio is pretty much the shit. Cheap wine works for me. I have had a really expensive bottle of wine. It was like 800 dollars..I didn't pay for it haha..and that was amazing but I felt guilty for drinking it. I mean there's people dying all over the world from starvation and diseases and here I am drinking an 800 dollar bottle of wine. Crazy.

Since I'm still a newbie I'm unable to post links in my thread which sucks ass so I'm gunna have to wait another week before I get that tattoos thread going. I kept uploading from my computer but people we're commenting they couldn't see it so I'm just gunna wait till I can upload them through some image hosting site. But I'll show you the one of my grandpa now. The picture is from a few years ago when I first got it and my grams seen it for the first time. She cried, said thank you, and gave him a kiss. Teared up myself...not gunna lie.

Also gunna include a pic of me and my grams the last time I took her and my ma out because she's the cutest thing in the world and I love her haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by nico88; 03-06-14 at 09:07 AM.

I know how hard it is to move on. People just say move on forget about it. But how can you forget something that once was you whole life, present and future. Theres just just too much thats tied to it. Its like continue living fcked up life. Guess only option to get over it is to rebuild life with filling those gaps with new people, new dreams and future plans, things that make you feel alive.

Ps decided to give the tattoo thread another go and it seems to be working. It's a forum/message board miracle.....

I'll leave the thread with something cute to diffuse my whinefest...
    Too cute

antidepressants might not be a bad idea, hatesthis. i know a lot of people fear taking those types of meds but if it makes you feel happier and less morose wouldn't it be worth the try? don't let someone who doesn't love you keep you prisoner in a box of sorrow and despair when you already said you know he is living his life with no regrets. the best revenge is to be happy, afterall.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

^ @ Exeter19 ... I dun wanna go on dr. prescribed drugs I know it might work but I feel like the side effects will be so much worse, I have to be on the ball with my work and I don't want any mental fogginess or zombie like qualities creeping in from meds. I assume zoloft and prozac are the two main ones they use? I think it is just worse now because not doing my weekly with my therapist and because it has been since mother's day and nothing, shunned, and I am too stubborn to be the one to reach out again, he should. For him there is an even better revenge than me being happy because he doesn't care if I am happy or not, so that won't affect him one way or another. Thank you tho, I appreciate your thoughtfulness in saying all you did.

First, Hi and welcome edwardsla... please join us and post too, if you'd like... or if you have any kitties or puppies you'd like to share.

@ Valixy.. I loved it too found some others I might post before signing off today.. for us kitty lovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Well ****, your job makes me feel exhausted just reading about it. Mine is cool and all and it is something I've worked hard for but I have a lot of down time in between projects and that kinda sucks. I like to be kept busy. Keeps me out of trouble ha. That's why I started toying with the idea of starting my own business on the side. It'll give me something productive to do in between shoots. Since you mention you're not doing your dream job it got me wondering what would be. If you could do anything for a living what would it be?

Ah blush wine..that's what that shits called. I always refer to it as the pink wine. No wonder all those snobby wineies look at me like I'm an idiot. Pinot grigio is pretty much the shit. Cheap wine works for me. I have had a really expensive bottle of wine. It was like 800 dollars..I didn't pay for it haha..and that was amazing but I felt guilty for drinking it. I mean there's people dying all over the world from starvation and diseases and here I am drinking an 800 dollar bottle of wine. Crazy.

Since I'm still a newbie I'm unable to post links in my thread which sucks ass so I'm gunna have to wait another week before I get that tattoos thread going. I kept uploading from my computer but people we're commenting they couldn't see it so I'm just gunna wait till I can upload them through some image hosting site. But I'll show you the one of my grandpa now. The picture is from a few years ago when I first got it and my grams seen it for the first time. She cried, said thank you, and gave him a kiss. Teared up myself...not gunna lie.

Also gunna include a pic of me and my grams the last time I took her and my ma out because she's the cutest thing in the world and I love her haha.
    OMG, the pic of you and your nan, so adorable..haha she looks like the golden girls woman, cannot recall her name( I'll look it up ) Estelle Getty, well to me, maybe not to you or your fam but was my first thought looking at the pic and you look really nice in the photo too, great smile..both of you can tell she loves her grandson a lot. Every time you are there her sweetheart is there too( on your arm) very sweet. I love your tattoo of your grandfather too, mentioned in your other thread..that was a big commitment to make to get that tat, good onya.

Haha, yes, blush wine I laughed at the wine snobs comment, I know I feel so under dressed or out of place around people like that. Not so bad at vineyards but at special wine tastings or nicer parties, yikes. 800 dollar bottle of wine, omg! I would be savouring every lil drop of that..never drank anything close to that expensive, probably never will. I like to buy really cheap arbor mists ones and mix in with other pops to make wine coolers and add ice. I don't care if stuff is cheap, as long as I enjoy its taste, I'm all happy.

I still can't understand what your job is in the entertainment industry, do you shoot videos, or act in them, if behind the scene why should they care how many tats you have they don't need to cover them up or hide your tats unless you are in front of the cameras, esp your gramps tat because that is obviously special and recognizable for you. Don't have to say if you feel it might violate your privacy, I am ok if you say or don't, won't get all stompy foot at you,lol. Was only trying to understand your job better.

I think you should get with your friend and you both start up that business together, it seems like a real passion for you and you should fulfill it. A dream job for me, gosh, I don't know.. I always wanted to work with kids, but then when I start having my own, would I still be as keen working with other kids, lol. I'll be busy with my own and content... so fantasy job, maybe work doing makeup on movies, I used to like idea of costume designing too, but I am horrible at patterns and sewing, lol. Kinda an imp. part of costume designing. Least real estate you can do that anywhere, easy moveable job, imo. Thank you for asking me that question, now you got me thinking what would I really love to be doing with my life....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I know how hard it is to move on. People just say move on forget about it. But how can you forget something that once was you whole life, present and future. Theres just just too much thats tied to it. Its like continue living fcked up life. Guess only option to get over it is to rebuild life with filling those gaps with new people, new dreams and future plans, things that make you feel alive.
    It is terribly hard, because I loved this person, I never once thought about cheating, never once..this was supposed to be my husband one day, and father of my children and I hate when people are like stop obsessing on someone who no longer wants in a relationship with you, but he never was honest with me as to why, or gave me any sort of real closure and I deserve that from him, so if I continue to push him for it on occasion I think good for me, he should have some nagging guilt and it comes in the form of me in his ear. He didn't want to hear me cry he said so that was why he claimed he did it over a chat ( we were LDR at time few hrs away from eachother) but I call BS he didn't want to be truthful and be yelled at... That whole masturbating with condoms thing, still makes me go, HM! People always say enough already move on, fam and friends, I agree. Basically because they are sick of hearing about it. I can you you understand this very well, thanks pcmaster for your wise words.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the little kitten wins

This should be my new avatar but I'd never be able to get it as one but hahaha so right for me.

Thank you for the compliment. I grew up with her living with us, so we're very close. My mom was/is a carefree spirit who let us run rampant when we were kids, where my grams was the one who'd kick our ass when we needed it haha. I'm very blessed to have grown up with two amazing women with two very different yet effective parenting styles. Turned me into the man I am today. Hopefully I make em proud. Haha at your golden girls comment. She gets that all the time, so it's not just you. She's got that same spun too. If not more...

I feel the same about wine snobs. I mean I can get fancy and shit but idk some of those people are just so stiff and cold. I'm the complete opposite. I love having a good time, talking to new people, having good conversations. But this last party I went to these people were just duds. I mean given I can bring up some weird topics because I'm into different things and I don't remember exactly what I said but I know it didn't deserve the look of pure horror their faces were giving off. Ended up leaving and slicing my pinky open on a piece of broken glass and spending a few hrs in the er getting stitches. Probably still had more fun than those guys tho.

As for my work, I do a lil behind the scenes of the camera and a lil in front of. Tattoos aren't that big of a deal it just means I have to spend a few extra hours in the makeup chair. Some makeup artist are cool about it..others give me the evil eyes. Even behind the scenes tho, meeting different people they can just really get put off by tattoos..think less of you in a way. Which I don't get. It can be a shallow business sometimes but I can't say I really care all to much what they think. I can't stop being me, you know?

Thanks for the encouragement on my idea. I appreciate it. I ran it by my friend the other day and she seemed into it. She just wasn't sure if she has enough time to invest into it right now. But we still bounced some ideas off each other so we'll see what happens.

That's a cool dream job, the makeup artist thing. You can make really good money, travel to exotic places, and meet cool people. But I mean I'm sure you can do that in real estate as well. It's all about location, right? Maybe one day you can be on million dollar listings...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast