+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: *~ Cats, wine and much more whine ~* ( a journal)

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]: Thanks for the positive feedback man. I appreciate it. Yeah, people often mistake my brother and I for twins. Especially when we're both wearing hats.

Exhibit a: Excuse us for being retards but we were drunk and I actually couldn't tell who was who for a minute. I'm the first to bark and the last you see in the video and Rocco's the second.

[URL=http://tinypic.com/r/294tnag/8]Click here to watch me and my brother be idiots[/URL]

I am easily entertained when drunk. Obviously haha.

Anyways, I think the first piece took me longer because it kept looking unfinished to me so I kept adding things and it took me awhile to get an idea of what I wanted out of my head and onto paper. The second though it has a lot more detail I knew exactly what I wanted before I started so it was faster to complete.

I didn't plan on putting any famous people in it but Marilyn Monroe just sort of happened. The other isn't of anyone famous. It's really all symbolic, the humans and the animals but I don't like to tell people what it means. I sort of want them to see it through their own eyes and not my own.

lmao at you dog howling? you do look like twins are you far apart in ages, you saw that pic of me with my sister i don't think we look that much alike, she is a couple years older than me. ( by 2) but acts 4 younger than me. me and my friends act the same way when drunk, so no need for excusing with me.

you are talented with your drawing/artwork, is it a way to zen yourself too, like me with martial arts? shut out all the days noise and focus just on something you enjoy.

the first piece looks large, so having to cover a canvas that is bigger puts pressure on you as an artist, or no it doesn't? i've never drawn anything really, so no clue how much goes into the process, i know it must be time consuming.
    i was thinking it was either marilyn or madonna. other looks famous too, like a rock star. are you religious, because of the cross you included? i prefer paintings like that that makes you think about its meaning then something that doesn't make you think at all.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    [URL=/r/294tnag/8]Click here to watch me and my brother be idiots[/URL]
    Aw, you guys look like you enjoy each other lots, that's the way for siblings to be and you both do look so much alike, haha so much even you just said you weren't sure which was which

Your brothers name is Rocco, what a great name, your mom picked out nice names for you both. Were you both drunk in that video? Was it a bark off, lol? Makes mews and hissing sounds, nope can't even compete.

I feel like I need to post pics again I don't have any cool art work or vids, or sweet dress up pics I can look through my pics and see what I could post, I feel protective of what I add into my blog tho, is that weird, notice I took out my onesie pic because it felt not right left in here. My other pics I kept tho and obviously kitten! Any requests on what kind of pics I should post? Funny, serious, a family member and me? Younger me?

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh I lost all my post back to you Exeter Tries again ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    you have a bad hangover, like many of us did? i wish the fourth lasted a week, lmao, hate getting back to it.

i always think you shouldn't care or give any power over how you feel to another who doesn't do the same thing for you, if they don't care then you should try to equal that lack of care about them too. nothing makes an asshole happier than to know they are affecting you negatively.
    Cannot recall what I even typed, and I just typed it, boo. I shouldn't post when hot here I get so scatter brained and fumbling, lol. I think I might have exited page by mistake.

Yes, was definitely hungover Doesn't take that much for me but TBH I have too many and was a giggling fool that night, passed right out tho, but had a massive hangover and my family etc wake up so early regardless of a day off or not, and do not care how fragile one might be they are loud and obnoxious :p So woken up way too early and no sorries for how I was feeling, lol. Then spent most of that day outside too.
    I went into work an hour early today and skipped out and hour earlier, gawd I was getting hot and tiiiiiiiiiiiired off the heat.

Yes, I agree. I know what I should do or what is best for me but I have created this self of me or for me and it doesn't want me to do whats right it wants me to continue to dwell, and my self is resisting meds. Haha on what assholes think, he could be a slight ahole for sure, but I doubt he wishes me any harm or unhappiness he would prefer I just forgot about him, us what could have been bc it isn't no more. Wasting years, wasted years, guess he is okay with that, and he is older. Hard to let go who you imagined being your husband and father of kiddies one day, well for me... Disappointment all around and I think when summer started approaching it hit me the hardest because supposed to feel happy about life now, in this season, summer of fun and all.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    It was actually at a friend of my mom's house who was a photographer. She use to shoot my mom back in her model days. Did the notice the bullet holes in the windshield? That was my favorite part. I thought her husband was in the mafia or something. He was my idol haha.

I think that's nice of you to wear the clothes your nan makes for you. I bet you look cute in em regardless if it's fashionable or not and I'm sure she appreciates seeing you in them. Mine doesn't sew or knit much..but if she did I'm sure I'd be a good sport like you and wear them to make her happy.

Still haven't found said pic yet but mom is in the middle of making a scrapbook so our pictures are pretty much all over the place. She said if she finds it she'll snap a pic of it and text it to me and I'll post it here. As for my Halloween costume it was twerking Miley all the way. I dyed my hair blonde, put on eyelashes, eyeliners, and fishnet stocking..went all out ha. I think theres a pic either on my instagram or a friend of mine's instagram where I'm all miley'd out so I'll check and post that as well. Maybe in a pm though. I don't know..depends on how bold I'm feeling at the moment.

I've never done Cher songs during karaoke, believe it or not, but I do go out karaokeing a lot. Won a few, lost a few contest, just like you. Do you have any go to songs that you choose because you know you're gunna kick ass to? I usually kill it when performing any songs by The Fray or BSB haha. I don't get people who don't like going to karaoke bars. It's so fun. I mean you don't even have to sing, just sitting there and listening and watching people is entertaining as ****.

I do like to do a lot of different creative things to keep my mind and self occupied. But just as much as I enjoy going out I like to stay in and do nothing but watch tv. So I do know how to just be lazy too Painting was actually a way for me to relax and help release stress. It was also kinda therapeutic in a way. I'll post a few of my favorites on here so you can see some of my work. As I said I'm into weird shit so please don't be expecting to see anything like Leonardo da Vinci's pieces because you will be disappointed.

This is one of my first pieces that my brother claimed and is now hanging in his apartment. That is also my brother's head and his amazing haircut I gave him haha:

This is one of my most recent ones. I do better on animals than people. I think it's cause I like them more:

Once I finish the pieces for my buyer I'll show you those two. She wants two very different ones so I think I'm gunna have fun with these. Hopefully they'll turn out decent and she'll like em.

I too have that exact RV dream. I think that would be ****ing awesome. I'd like to go cross country in one of those bad boys. If only I had the time on my hands to do it. It would be pretty epic.

I watched both season of Orange is the New Black in a few days. I was surprised I liked it. Also got hooked on another Netflix original called Derek which I find hysterical and been watching a lot of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Hell's Kitchen use to be one of my favorite shows but I had no idea he had that one. Not as entertaining but it's a cool show. I love cooking and I think I can thrown down with the best of them but if I had to cook for chef ramsey I'd probably shit myself. Dude's ****ing scary as hell..
    Wow, nico... on your paintings. Do you do these in your apartment or at some studio, I would think like Exeter said previously both would take a long time to complete, would you go back to work on them for weeks, adding to it, the one your brother is standing in front of mostly? The other not sure size of it, but might be able to do on the couch or in bed, IDK how you usually do your painting, and drawing? Must have a routine you like to follow, right? Pretty impressive work you did there, makes me more curious on your other works now. Is the animals spirit animals for the two humans in the painting, what is just out of view behind where your brother is standing? More to the painting, another animal or object? I wonder what that ones mean, does it say something about worshiping pop culture, because the cross is placed between them. I like the placement of the animals too, I especially like how the ram goes along her( Marilyn's) curves, complimenting her. What type of bird is that a crow or raven? Looking at your brothers head sized up to it, that canvas has to be HUGE..I bet you could have sold that for lots if you had wanted too. I love you shared that with us, thank you. The Ram/Lion is extremely detailed, this is the one you said you might like to have for a tattoo? It looks regal and fierce too. I am drawn to the horns the most.

- - - Updated - - -

Not letting me post all I want I got that character thing telling me to reduce it by 10000 or something, idk wtf was that?

- - - Updated - - -

I like your mom is scrap booking your pics, maybe something special for your 26th? Thank you inadvance if she finds it and you post, aws. Bet you looked adorbs. Is it the lipstick one?
    You went all out for your Miley costume then if you even dyed your hair, that is commitment to character right there, lol. How do you look blonde? I don't look great, myself, I look better with my dark hair, or shades lighter. haha you wore eyeliner and fishnets too, sounds hot! Should have won a best dress especially for a guy to go as Miley and do it justice too. Lol, you can post whatever way you feel most comfy, if you don't want it public that is okay, look at me removing my onesie, and I took off my dress up-ish pic in lounge area. I don't mind posting pics of me but I don't have any fun cool ones like you do, mine are pretty dull and avg.

What did you win when you won, I was able to at this one place to grab out of the big money jar so whatever you grabbed in so much time was yours to keep, sadly I was drunk and didn't concentrate well on making the most of my grab, haha I got 40 dollars, I could have got a lot more, wah. I got t-shirts too before and also the gong, which isn't a prize but funny when you get it because people either cheer or boo. it is fun to go sing regardless if you can or not, most are drinking and most don't do it for competing only for fun and laughs. I like True Colors, or I Will Always Love you, or Sweet Caroline as a group one with others lol. Usually we pick each others at random to make it fair. So no one can practice it, haha. Do you sing Backstreet Boys, hehe? Which song of theirs? I don't know the Fray, have to listen.

- - - Updated - - -

I see how painting with be a good stress releaser, put your feelings and emotions to canvas, leave it there, and probably is VERY therapeutic.. maybe I should try it, srsly. I don't have to be good at it like you but just to do something with my bad feelings because hurt myself and cry. I'd love to see any others you'd like to share, nico. Thank you. What about your own art thread? You can share pics of yours, painting that inspire you, maybe even if you ever have time do quick drawings for members? Oh, hush I won't be disappointed, I will be grateful you wanted to share, you know that! I like weird shit too, btw. Look at shows I watch, I gots a dark side too obviously not all gumdrops and kittens

That is a lot of pressure having to do more than one piece for something? or you thrive on all that? I like how you said your buyer, see one day you'll be showing in a NY gallery, I know it. I'll say I knew him when.. Hope your new painting go well.

- - - Updated - - -

Whew.. freaking limit and how many images you can include in a post I was 3 over... Night nights.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]: Haha yeah we were howling. I don't exactly know how or why that happened. I think someone mentioned something about being an "alpha" idk..I can never tell with us.

We're almost two years apart. I always says two years and Rocco jumps in to correct me with the one year and exact number of months shit. Such a smart ass. But I'd probably do the same thing if I was the younger one ha.

I didn't know you did martial arts. That's cool. A buddy of mine teaches jiu jitsu in Brooklyn and I've taken a few clases. He also got me into yoga which I figured was just for chick's but that shit is actually hard haha. How long have you been into martial arts? Do you compete at all? I definitely think art is a way for me to zen. I think it's important to have something like that in your life. It's healthy. Everyone's always like "take care of your mind and body" but you can't forget about the soul.

I'm not really apart of any religious group per say. I mean I believe it God but I like to learn about different religions and cultures. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to that shit.

[MENTION=72885]hatesthis[/MENTION]: Yes mam, my brother and I are best friends. It's always a good time when we're together. Like I told Exeter I'm thinking it must have been an alpha dog howl off. Clearly Rocco won that one. Walking out the room like a rapper who just dropped the ****ing mic. Such a baller haha. I don't agree with you about not being able to compete with us. I bet your hisses and meows are quite intimidating ha

As for you posting pics..If you're comfortable with it then I say go for it. I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of you and clementine and you as a little hatesthis even. You could always upload them through photo bucket or imgur this way you can remove the image there if you ever wanted to delete it from here. Or you could just pm em if you didn't want them public. Speaking of.. I'll be pming you Miley me probably tmrw. I would do it now but I feel like I filled your inbox up enough already.

Thank you for your kind words about my paintings. It's a cool feeling knowing that other people can see something physically appealing in something you created. I do these at home. I have an extra room so I sometimes set up in there or sometimes right in the middle of my living room. Just depends on my mood that day. It took me about idk..6 or 7 months to finish the larger one. Just because I had difficulty getting out of my head what I wanted on the canvas. And also because I'm probably A.D.D haha. My mind tends to wander a lot so during the first few months it was hard to concentrate and I was easily distracted by other ideas so I'd push that project to the side and work on something else. Completing it was definitely one of my proudest moments. I took all my friends out for celebratory drinks and didn't touch another paint brush for about two months because I was creatively spent ha. The object out of view is a lightbulb with the fuse burnt out and the bird is a crow. The animals are very much symbolic of the images they're in front or beside of. I like how you interpreted it. Very innovative. Bet you'd fit in great at an art gallery. Wine in hand studying each piece and coming up with all kinds of things the artist could have meant. That's one of my favorite things to do in the city. Everyone I go with kinda gets bored after awhile so I tend to go alone. Too bad you live so far. You could be my art show buddy.

I do think mom is coming up with something special for my 26th. I told her not to worry about it since its not really a birthday milestone, but you know how moms are. She hasn't come across the lipstick one but she's been sending me a shit ton of old pics. I'm not gunna bore you with all of em but I think I'll post my top two favorites so far. One is a baby one of me and the brother and the other is of the whole family a few years back at my cousin's wedding in santa barbara. I doubt your pics are dull or average. I like looking at pictures of people's lives. You can tell a lot from a photograph, I think.

Here's me and the brother:

here's the fam:

Karaokeing I won 30 bucks, free drink for a month(yes singular. .one haha) and a gift card to the movies. Those are good songs you mentioned. I Will Always Love You is definitely a favorite in karaoke bars. Total Eclipse of the Heart too and the one by Shania Twain..can't think of the title but there's something about Brad Pitt in it haha. I love it when people get up their drunk as **** and just singing their hearts out. They give it their all..even if their words are slurring ha. I have sung a few BSB songs. Most recent was the shape of my heart. Ended up making up quite a lot of the words up. I think most didn't even make sense haha.

I think you painting or drawing as a way to help get those emotions out is a great idea. I think it'll be really beneficial actually. And who knows maybe you'll surprise yourself and have some real hidden talent you didn't even know about. Let me know if you do pick it up and if it helped any.

I was thinking of maybe posting an art thread. Maybe not of all my work but some and also pieces from artists or work I find inspiring etc. Haha at your "not all gumdrops and kittens" comment. I think we all have dark sides. I just openly embrace mine a lil more than others I think ha. I've never actually made a painting for someone who was expecting it before, so I do feel more pressured and rushed in a way. I've been working on a really abstract piece right now..like real abstract so idk how she's gunna feel about that. If she doesn't like it I'll definitely hang it in my place because I think it looks sick haha. Idk about having my own gallery one day but I appreciate your encouragement. You're good people, hatesthis

D'aw. I have a few free day hours, had to take off end of work for my therapist appointment that got pushed up, and have to show two places after dinner tonight, so trying to get a lot fo onlining in, in a short time period so if I don't answer all I will come back tonight and do so, and add my pictures too.

You and your brother, omg, what lil cutie pies you guys were. Look at you both *pinches cheeks*

All of your family are good looking what an awesome family picture you posted, my parents aren't near as attractive as yours are, sorry ma and da. lol? I'll try to show my nan, dad, one brother and my mom, and obviously me too, haha. I asked the fam and only my sister said no, and said the oldest brother wouldn't appreciate me posting his pic but maybe another time I can slip him in in some family shot, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Also all my post last visit didn't post to you, nico so I will copy paste it in now, I saved it in my notepad and will answer the rest of your reply after I post quickly elsewhere and also answer PMs, whew. I'm a slow poke internet'er.

Here are some I promised to share, not sure how many I'll keep up in here, probably some not all. One is one me and my nan when I was just a baby, my mom dug up pics of nan holding all of us as babies and my sister matched together side by side ones of us with her nowadays I look like crap in the current one, thanks sis so I didn't include it but if you'd privately like to see us nowadays just ask...another pic is me and dad and my funky hair colors, lol.... one of me and my younger of the two brothers we are the closest out of the two brothers...one of me and my mom at my formal, lol... she short but I have high heels on and she has flats on, you should see how tall my brother is, omg, giant boy! other is of me as a blondier version, color didn't suit me so only a few pics with that color I was having fun mocking lol... is a funny one of me. I have lots of others I could post, but not sure if you'd like to see a nicer pic or anyone else, just ask via PM.

Any questions I'll explain next visit... sorry if not types of pics wanting to see... I'll post kitty again soon too.

- - - Updated - - -

Where would you like to go on your epic RV trip with your buddies? Any place in particular, do you like to fish or stuff like that?

Ah, you watch OITNB too? What did you enjoy most about the show? I like the human side to it, and the gritty rough side of it too, you feel for those women and when a show can make you care about its characters you got a winner show because people will want to invest time in watching what happens next to each of them, all actors in it are great. I was really impressed with the writing and acting in it. Is Derek the Ricky Gervais one? I haven't watched it but if that is one you mean I know what its concept is about. Another comedian show I watched some of and liked was Legit, I think with Jim Jefferies, that was sort of vulgar humor but omg he is so insightful and funny.

Is Kitchen Nightmares the ones he goes into that he takes over their restaurants and updates their menus and remodels the premises? I think I watched some of those and the kitchens were so gross, lol makes you think about dining out...and the food is always crap doesn't he hate it all until he fixes it? Do you like his MasterChef shows? I don't mind cooking shows and real estate and renovation home decor shows. I think we could be tv buddies lol we have some similar tastes, but I bet some you'd go omfg no!

Thank you again, nico for sharing your video of you and your brother and your paintings. Tell me what type of pics of me you'd like me to post give me three ideas and I'll pic one or two... like I said before I could post my nan?
    Last edited by hatesthis; 11-07-14 at 04:25 AM.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

The baby hatesthis is ****ing cute. Dem socks with the huge ruffles tho. Awesome haha.

I like your funky hair color in the second pic. Not a lot of girls can get away with colors like that. You pull it off nicely. Also like the llama one. Definitely on point with the impersonation there haha. Where was that at? A petting zoo or something? Looking hot in your fancy dress. And super tall. I like how your mom is smiling at you. Definitely see how proud of you she is. Thanks for sharing these with us. Looking forward to seeing whatever other ones you post.

I honestly think I'd like to travel across the country in an RV. There's so much I haven't seen that I'd like to. There's the Mammoth Caves in Kentucky that I've wanted to go to since I seen it on an episode of some Discovery channel show, The black hills in South Dakota look amazing. I'd love to go camping and hiking there. I'd like to see the Mississippi River. Crater Lake in Oregeon. Idk..just lots of places I wanna see. One day. What about you? Any places you're dying to see in the US?

I do watch OITNB. A friend of mine got me hooked on it. She basically forced me to watch the first episode and then I was just like...huh..maybe another? And before I knew it I had finished both seasons haha. I like the stories behind each character. Every back story has been really deep and the actress and actors did such a badass job. The episode when Crazy eyes reads Dandelion that poem. I ****ing died. Really liked seeing more into crazy eyes' past. Now that woman is a great actress. Looking forward to season 3. And yes, Derek is the Ricky Gervais one. He's such a good actor. Plays his austic character so ****ing well. Got a lot of respect for him after watching that. Very impressed. I've seen Legit too. I agree it can be pretty vulgar but hilarious. I think I'm on episode 5 but I can't remember. Haven't been on Netflix in awhile. Been hooked on couchtuner watching Criminal Minds. One of my favorites as well. But yeah, Kitchen Nightmares is the one where he takes over people's restaurants and remodels everything. I could seriously watch that and MasterChef all day and not get tired of it. In fact I'm planning on doing a lot of that tomorrow. I agree on the tv buddies thing. Let's open up and bottle of Yellow Tail and do dis shit! Haha.

Idk about what type of pics I'd like you to post. I realize that's not very helpful ha..but honestly I'd like to see any really. I say whatever ones you like and feel like posting post em.

nice family pics, hatesthis and nico can see the resemblence with you both and your brothers. you all look like happy tight family units. you don't look happy in your baby pic, after a cry or about too probably, but like nico said you look cute as **** in your grans arms.

i'll try to answer what ya both addressed back to me tomorrow, enjoy your weekends!
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

This is most of my reply off your longer one, wrote it in notepad prior to logging in because would have logged me out typing something this long, and it still doesn't answer your last post, sorry. Haven't felt well almost all weekend, came home early today to do some of my online catch ups, feels like I don't have enough time in my days to do all I want.

Excuse grammar or spelling mistakes I tried to quickly type it all out.

-----------------------

Haha, on "yes, mam" southern gent? Idk why I giggled at that, I feel the same with my sister, over me with my brothers, just more in common with her. You said you both were drunk, do you howl on the streets of NY too, or heads out car windows when driving, hehe. No, I would be licking myself over in the corner somewhere, out of harms way... Like a good kitty should.

Little hatesthis, haha when lil I was always a lovesthis type, not until I got my heartbroken did I morph to a bitter B, lol. I obliged, not of Clementine again tho. But will add her and another of Buttercup so one doesn't feel left out :p My cat ignores me while my sister dogs loves all over me whenever I visit, then I come back Clementine smells pups on me and shuns. Well, until a can of food comes out or a treat bag gets shaken, food ho!

Yep, I'll post all through my new PB account I made for that thread in lounge, and if feeling I don't one one or two etc left up I might delete later. Ones I did send aren't good ones though, I'm the only person who sends worse pictures of themselve privately, haha Ohh, the Miley one should be fun to see, you described it so vividly.
    I am impressed with anyone who can draw, paint, write, play an instrument, and so on, must be wonderful to have such talents, I also wanted to be creative like you. We used to have to draw when in school and mine never amounted to much, my mom did keep a bumblebee I painted in grade 1, lol.I bet your mom kept everything you did, she is probably very proud of both of her sons.

Both works of your art you showed us I liked, and would hang up both, I like quirky thought provoking pieces like your bigger painting the most, on the other I liked that you thought to even combine those two animals, that was exciting, the thought process and ideas for art you have in your head.

OMG 6-7 months to finish that one piece, was it because you couldn't see it as finished and you kept adding to it? Lol, on probably because you have ADD, plus you were probably working and busy, with other things on the go. That was nice to take your friends out for drinks after you finished, sort of sad that it spent you working on and completing that piece that you didn't pick up a paintbrush for months after. Did you always think " I should paint" and push those thoughts back down during those months after completion or you didn't even let yourself think I should paint, you needed the break off it to recharge your creative juices, so to speak.

Hm, a light bulb with the fuse burnt out, does that say out of bright ideas, was that the last thing you added, wondering where that came in the process of the painting, beginning or end, it seems like an end addition. Like saying it's all done with now, lights out... Did any of my impressions of your larger painting ring true, or just what I saw when looking at it, not what it actually means? Is fun trying to interpret tho .... I like you placed me in an art gallery with my glass of wine , yays! I would and walk around looking and discussing all the pieces I was drawn to most. Been to some small gallery showings, but nothing like you'd have in NYC, or LA even. I prefer looking at art(paintings) over sculptures and I like when you can talk to the artist while viewing their work. Plus is a nice excuse to get a dressed up and act adult :p

I'd be your art show and TV watching buddy. Be fun times, here my friends just like going to the club, the pool, or watching movies or hanging out at house parties, especially through out the summer.

Your bday is fast approaching, ya old geezer, lol. Should dress up like an old man, cane in hand, grey haired wig nice old fashioned hat, suit, etc on your bday, jokes. But thought of it is cute. The pic of you and your brother when very lil is so sweet, such happy lil boys. I bet that one is prominently placed and framed in your mom's house. The view on the santa barbara wedding picture is gorgeous. Could you only tell good things off the pics I posted, what could you tell, tell me I know you could tell how proud my mom was in my formal pic, she is like that with all of us stares at us with her love you so much face. My dad doesn't really like his pic taken, same for my oldest brother and my other brother I showed, is always poking or kicking me or something when a pic gets taken but he was very protective upset at my ex on way he broke up, my brothers hung out with my ex a lot so they also knew him well. But that brother was the one who said he'd go kick the exes ass for me, lol? I think my dad would have too. I like that in a lot of ways because they love you and don't want you in pain or crying. But in the same breath they wish you'd get over it quicker because they would, and I am not them.'

Hah I won more at karaoke, lol not by much tho. But you got a free drink, you could have ordered a triple something, that would cost 15 dollars or something, probably more in NY... Shania Twain's song ..That Don't Impress Me Much? I like the music on her songs.

I'll let you know if I motivate myself and get creative with a paint brush over here on my side I'm thinking my therapist would encourage, all dark, disturbing images, haha. I could try to draw and see what I come up with, I used to play around on the scribbler thing a long time back and drew some things, might have saved a few in picture files, could look and see. Nothing special, doodling around, lol. I'm just not a creative type, wah.

An art thread would be a fun thread, your tattoo thread got big and can keep it still open just needs 1 post per month by you, me and whoever and it won't get locked... Lol my kittens have gumdrops stuck to them, haha reminds of the time I got a grape sucker stuck to the back of my cats fur, haha. She went crazy, was funny and sad too, finally got it off her and she hid for a few hrs after, dogs are much more forgiving, methinks. Look at your dog brother and his bday hat and bow, aws.

Did the buyer give you an ideas what to include in her piece, or colors she prefers, or what she doesn't want included or even where she intends to hang it? Did you go to her home and check out the color scheme in the rooms to aid your painting or you don't do that? Will it only reflect your personality or some of the buyers too?

Aw, you are good people too. You are much more motivated and positive then me, hope it rubs off on me. Thank you.

No worries on not having the time to respond to my last post. Hope you feel better soon.

Rocco and I do all kinds of stupid shit when we're together. Last year we filmed a min long music video to Harlem shake on the streets of NY. We dressed up in weird clothes and danced like a bunch of fools. I'll have to see if I can find that video and send it to you because that shit was epic.

I don't agree that you've morphed into a bitter b due to your heartbreak. I mean I know I don't know know you but I've never thought of you having a negative or bitter attitude towards anything or anyone. I can pick up on some sadness for sure but everyone's got their bad days. Unfortunately some just last longer than others. That's funny your cat shuns you when she smells dogs on you. My dogs are sort of the same way but not at the same time ha. See they are continuously around me smelling but they won't let me pet them. They'll back off and then as soon as I put my hand down they'll go back to invading my personal space. Once I mention the word "walk" or "treat" they're my best friends again. Selfish lil bitches.

Oh yeah, mom kept all our shit from our elementary days. I think she still has what I believe was suppose to be a giraffe I painted when I was 5, an elephant and cat I molded out of clay, and a few other small things. I swear to god the cat was fugly as hell but my art teacher featured it at some school art event. I won a prize and everything. Idk why. It was seriously awful haha.

Yes, the painting did take that long because it just didn't look complete to me. Everyone who seen it was always like oh yeah that looks great and I'm just all yeah not feelin it ha. After I finished it I did think about painting but I had a work project that kept me pretty busy for the next 12 months so even when I did pick up a brush I could only paint a lil here and there. A few of your impressions were pretty close to what I was thinking when I painted the larger one. Without giving it all away it was sort of my take on the church and their lack of acceptance for certain lifestyles and the impact it has on the person who is being rejected by a group of people who are suppose to show you love. It all tells a really powerful story in my head. If you wanna know all the dets let me know and I'll include that in my next pm.

Haha at your old geezer comment. You got jokes huh? I think if I ever dressed up as an old guy, I'd be like Johnny Knoxville in Bad Grandpa. Doing all kinds of crazy shit out of character things to see people's reactions. I'd like to try to pick up women my age or younger dressed like a grandpa. That would be hilarious. One day I'm gunna do that. Hopefully sooner than later because I mean times flying by and I'll be an actual grandpa before I know it. Nope not even gunna think about that. Foreveryoung ha.

I picked up on a few things from the pics. A lot of love in all of them. Of course could see the love and adoration in your mom's eyes in your formal pic and your nan's expression in your baby pic. I could tell your dad doesn't like to have his pic taken from the way he's leaning away in that photo but he loves you so he sucks it up and smiles anyway. Can tell from the way your brother is leaning into you that protectiveness you mentioned. I get the impression you two are pretty close. You two joke around a lot yeah? He's always making you laugh. At least that's what I got. How did I do? Good relationships all around I think. Especially with the llama. Picking up on bff vibes there haha.

That's kinda funny about the grape sucker getting stuck to your cat's fur. I would have probably died laughing. Did you pull off a chunk of her fur when you finally got it off or did you have to bathe her afterwards? I agree with you that cats seem to be more unforgiving. The one I gave to my sister hates me because I stepped on her one time. She sometimes let's me pet her but it's only for about 5 seconds before she darts off and I don't see her the rest of the time.

I've never been to the buyer's house but she told me it's all either white or beige walls in her place. She's given me complete freedom with colors and everything. Said she'd like a lot of black in one if possible because it's her favorite color. So the abstract one I was talking about it basically black on white canvas. I'm done with that so I'll send you a pic soon. Still working on the other but I think I should be done with that..If I stay focus..by the end of the week. We shall see though..
    Last edited by nico88; 15-07-14 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    To answer you, somehelp4me, no I was not and am not doing okay. That was why I was gone for so long, not living the best of times, yanno... but thank you for the thoughtfulness of asking me. Been a rough time since last day posting to now... I have seen my therapist since, yes. He lives a few hours away from here, his sister has since got me my closure, sort of. No, he doesn't care.

Man, this has taken a while to respond too. Probably not relevant now. Are you still occupying your mind over the d-bag, I think you are better than that IMO.
    Good you are seeing your therapist and it seems to be helping you, probably better than sharing with close friends or family who can be judgmental even if they don't mean to be.

Great looking photos of you, your family and nico and his family. You two are the only ones who really post more than 1-2 private photos here, so good for you both to be open and share, probably has to do with your up bringing. I might throw my girls wedding photo into your thread, hatesthis if I can get her to agree and maybe another of the boys =)

Nico, nice painting and drawing you did, very talented!

Going to do a very quick reply for now before I change and go to the movies tonight... I'll try to get on early before my work and answer all.

@ Exeter - Thank you, you can post anything you'd like in this thread too, yourself, scenic pic, pets.. Hah I was probably cranking a lot in the baby pic, I guess I was fussy... my said nan would sing to me when she held me tho, aws. It would settle me right down.

@ nico off older reply not latest one...
    Was like a 4h ( or whatever they called that, lol) where you get to see different animals, people ride horses, rope steers etc sort of deal in another town years ago while visiting cousins, you have animals inside you can go around and visit and outside you have carnival rides, games and food. I actually love stuff like that because don't get to do that very often, but the animals stink, lol. Not too long lingering.
    I wasn't the prettiest of babies tho, but thank you I was done up very lovely there, parents go all out for that stuff... I probably will too when I have my own... I want lots of pics of mine with my mom and dad and hopeful nan and all are still around too, I better get a move on tho :\

You RV trip and places to go sounds great, not sure where I'd go maybe from here back to California and stop all the great spots in between that would be a trip, lol.

I think the actress you like from OITNB was nominated for something recently, an emmy maybe, not sure so were other actresses off the show, so let's root for them to win.

@somehelp

That's okay I was off a long time and you were off for the best reasons of all, got married, had a beautiful honeymoon and now settling into your married life with a new lil one on the way, a lot of life changes for you both. Thank you for compliments on photos we posted...like I saw to Exeter always free to post anything you'd desire in here, it is safely tucked away, I prefer in here over in the lounge section any day. Yeah sometimes I wonder if people roll their eyes at nico and I but I mean everyone has different levels of comfort, some pics I would only show privately tho. Would love to see her dress, in here, in wedding dress thread or even privately.. I am sure it was beautiful.

Finally getting my completed reply done... Makes me feel guilty. :\

Omg show us that vid, can put it in here or in your.. how's your day thread, sounds hilarious. You guys are true best friends, that must make your mom so happy, job well done.. lol even he loves to dress up.
    I don't even like you can pick up on some sadness because I am guessing it is when I am trying to be not sad, hiding it... that you pick up on it. You seem to be upbeat, even when your back was hurt, I bet you still found some good and smiled. You no grumpy cat!

Haha on calling your babies, selfish bitches. Mine sits and watches me kill bugs, like its my job, killing em for her, geesh, watches me clean her litter box and as soon as clean goes in and does the biggest dump :\ Thanks.

Aw, you molded a kitty when lil nico and you won a prize with it Artistic from the get-go you were.

You see it from the artists eyes, different form anyone else, that was why you weren't satisfied with your artwork, and it took longer. Ooh, yippee I got some of your thoughts on it right? I laughed after I posted the art I liked and looked at yours you posted, like night and day we are, when it comes to art. I love your work and all the images you linked in your thread but for some reason for me my brain wants those pastel colors and bright things, way I am wired, maybe? I like gothic, and angels tho.
    I like your paintings background, it makes it more of a real statement on your part too. Being shunned is painful, not one wants to feel not good enough, or just not enough by anyone or anything that matters to them.... I'll ask you via Pm, thank you.
    I'm going to load my two old scribbler( think it was called that?) pics if I can find through all my photo files on my computer into my PB accounts and show you my art, lawls, don't laugh it's real simple, eeks.

Bad grandpa, I never watched that movie, was it good, I just assumed it would be gross and I skipped it, mistake? Haha on picking up young women as your grampie persona, you'd still have nice young guys eyes, hands, neck tho, unless you had an awesome makeup job done.
    Do it on your bday with your brother Hit on your nan :p

Aw, that's sweet on what you took away from my family pics I posted, thank you. Mom definitely never hides her love for us, same as your mom for you and your brother. Nan is great, she knits too so I always get great colorful slippers, lots of tassles I like to go over and have lunch with her or take her some place that makes her happy, rest of grand kids and her own kids do same, they always have company and help, way it should be.
    No, he doesn't, older brother gets that off my dad, both hate taking pics, dad tolerates my nonsense :p he always says I'm his good girl, haha? Yes, I am close with that brother we are closest in ages, and then with my sister, other brother doesn't live in same town anymore like rest of us, but drives to visit lots, only few hrs away. So don't see him as much... But he is the oldest. The brother I posted, is constantly teasing me, or kicking me under the table if we sit next to each other, or picking me up to throw into the pool, like I am his human toy :p
    Lawls, llama comment made me laugh! It'sa hair off.

I sort of greased the sucker off with lotion and water, and pulled it up and then took lil toenail scissors and snipped, poor kitty... I've been sick on her head before too, cats are nosey and get into places they shouldn't, like the toilet... Tsk.

It's good the buyers house is neutral/light colors, gives you more freedom then having to match colors like green or purple, etc... Are both pieces huge ones like you showed us in here? Are they for her living room, or bedroom? She must believe in your artistic talent to commission 2 pieces, go you. Hopefully more buyers to follow for you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Will add those scribblers to my PB soon and then post in here..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There was a 3rd but that balloon is so colorful embarrassed to post my pink tree, lol.

That 4h thing sounds like fun. We use to have something similar to that back home. A lot of fun. Haven't been to one in ages and I don't even know if they do it anymore in illnois.
    Went to a fair recently. I like shit like that. You gotta go with the right people though. I'm a kid trapped in an adults body so I basically wanna ride all the rides,eat all the food, play
    all the games, etc. So you need to make sure the group you go with are up for that kind of shit too otherwise it's just pointless. I don't get
    the people who just walk around. I mean what the **** is that you know? Party poopers.

I asked Rocco for the video and he says he's got it somewhere on his computer so once he locates it he'll email it and I'll share it somewhere. Either in the hows your day thread, here, or i'll pm you. I only picked up
    on your sadness in some of your journal posts. Not when you're pming or answering posts on here. Think you're a lil more upbeat than you give yourself credit for. I can be a grumpy cat every now
    and then. Especially with this whole lack of sleep business. I lose my temper kinda quicker than usual and snap at people. Quick to apologize tho. If not fast enough my friends will let me know
    when I'm being a dick.

Haha on your cat not being a bug killer. My sister's cat kills roaches, spiders, all that shit. Which is a good thing because Hannah is a baby when it comes to bugs. She's even scared of em after they're dead ha.
    I don't have to deal with two many bugs being on the top floor of my apartment complex but sometimes when we leave the balcony door open I'll get flies or moths and shit. The chickens will try their
    best to get them but they're fast enough. I hate flies. They're ****ing stealthy bastards. There one minute and then inivisble the next. Hate them.

Bad Grandpa was pretty stupid..not gunna lie but I laughed a lot at certain parts. So I wouldn't say it was necessarily a mistake that you skipped it. Because I mean it was gross and raunchy at some parts..definitly wouldn't buy it.
    Not really something I'd watch again either. But a lot of those stupid comedies aren't really too funny the second or third time you watch em. It's kinda like one time enjoyment kind of thing. If that makes sense.
    I'd dress up as a grandpa on my birthday but apparently I'm being kidnapped that night until the 1st do idk whats in store. Guess I will find out soon enough.

So I did pretty good on my evaluation of your family relationships through the pics. I'd pat myself on the back but I'm sure other people could pick up on the same shit.
    I think that's awesome that you and your siblings still make time for your nan tho. I know a lot of people who just don't spend time with them as they get older. I bet your she appreciates it a lot.

The pieces I'm doing are medium sized I guess. One is a lil smaller than the other. She's apparently got a lot of art so she's not 100 % sure where she wants it yet but she's got room for both. Wants me to come over and help her find a good spot for each.
    I like your lil scribblers. They have a cool look to em. The first one would fit in nicely with the decor I have going on in my place. Seriously..if I was out and seen that somewhere I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

ps don't feel guilty for not being able to reply to everything quickly. You know I write you ****ing novels I get why it would take some time to reply to everything.

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION]: Thanks for the shout out on my artwork. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post

@somehelp

That's okay I was off a long time and you were off for the best reasons of all, got married, had a beautiful honeymoon and now settling into your married life with a new lil one on the way, a lot of life changes for you both. Thank you for compliments on photos we posted...like I saw to Exeter always free to post anything you'd desire in here, it is safely tucked away, I prefer in here over in the lounge section any day. Yeah sometimes I wonder if people roll their eyes at nico and I but I mean everyone has different levels of comfort, some pics I would only show privately tho. Would love to see her dress, in here, in wedding dress thread or even privately.. I am sure it was beautiful.
    Man, are there LOTS of changes, just getting used to one, up comes another, used to that then another, once the baby is born it will be better for us.
    I talked with her and she picked 4-5 pictures that she could give me, but she is moody being pregnant, and can't decide on which, so I think I'll decide and post end of week if she can't make up her mine.
    I said it is only to show the dress anyhow, she can crop the **** out of it if she wants. If anyone rolls their eyes it's because they don't have the guts to do the same- so f uck them!
    Going to post a picture of my brothers dog, because it's a cool pic and the dog looks so happy and proud =)

- - - Updated - - -

Also I like both your drawings, what have you named each, if you named them? The second one tells a story.

- - - Updated - - -

Titus.

Thanks nico and somehelp4me.. I'll fully answer posts tomorrow when I have a full free day.

What a great dog name and pic, proud of their big bone conquest, lol? Almost looks like they are smiling, aw.

Been a rough last few days emotionally for me :\ all self created but doesn't feel any less painful, just need to focus my thoughts abit more.. I thought May was my last painful feeling off him, I was wrong as usual.

Happy weekend!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast