+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *~ Cats, wine and much more whine ~* ( a journal)

*~ Cats, wine and much more whine ~* ( a journal)

Not sure where to start but I'm going to anyhow if a mod feels this should go in the well being section.. please feel free to move it over there I posted it here because the other section is deader than this one at the moment lol

This isn't for others to give me advice I am not asking for advice unless someone wants to encourage a good wine lol or good book to read or post a helpful picture quote or have similar life thoughts and go me too, haha.

~ Obviously I like cats and am a owner of I enjoy white wine haha as much as my cat and complaining is a steady third.

I am twenty four years old single because my boyfriend of a long time decided "we" weren't working out for him and that was it no comparison blindsided and poof! and I still can't move on I logically should be able to but noooo. But this isn't created about that only just to type some thoughts about my life days weeks out randomly and for me to later look back and examine my own life through those words jotted down. Whatever helps is a good thing, imo. I have a job I mostly enjoy I work in real estate as a leasing agent has its perks and most people are nice and easy to work with some aren't. But nobody has the perfect job.

I'm listening to a song off the movie Lovely Bones watched it the other night..thinking about getting the book to read soon or just to have the movie was well done but sad I liked I cried watching it because at least I wasn't crying about my own life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQXbSJpxyys&gl=US

On the floating, ship less oceans
    I did all my best to smile
    Till your singing eyes and fingers
    Drew me loving into your eyes

And you sang, "Sail to me
    Sail to me, let me enfold you"
    Here I am, here I am
    Waiting to hold you

Did I dream you dreamed about me?
    Were you here when I was flotsam?
    Now my foolish boat is leaning
    Broken lovelorn on your rocks

For you sang, "Touch me not
    Touch me not, come back tomorrow"
    Ohh my heart, ohh my heart
    Shies from the sorrow

Well, I'm as puzzled as a newborn child
    I'm as riddled as the tide
    Should I stand amid the breakers?
    Or shall I lie with death my bride?

Hear me sing, "Swim to me
    Swim to me, let me enfold you"
    Here I am, here I am
    Waiting to hold you

( I love the lyrics and the music to that song)

In the song it says - Here I Am- so here I am drinking some wine(lol) and there is a pic of my cat too figured might as well present us both in my initial entry and make the thread title fullfilled.

Sometimes I feel like this:

Until next time. Take care. x

- - - Updated - - -

I hope my journal encourages others to create ones too, in my other suggestion thread no one showed any interest but seeing another do might inspire who knows but that is usually how it goes. Off to work. $$

If you go to a stationery store, you can buy a journal and write in it and add something about your life to it everyday where you're sure to be certain that at least one person who cares (you) is reading it.

“The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Nice pic Hatethis. Honesty was expecting more laid back girl, a little uglier based on your posts. Cute cat too, say "Hi !" to him from pcmaster.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hello pretties

I had a cat just like yours a few years ago, HT. She was a real angel.
    Last edited by Valixy; 04-04-14 at 06:07 AM.

Cool idea, hatesthis to start up a journal. One of my ex's did an online journal on a dream website. Hope it helps you and to echo others nice photos of you and your cat.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're a lovely girl. I had a cat for years. For the uninitiated, that 2nd pic is cat-speak for "if you f-in leave me anytime soon, I will piss in this box at my earliest convenience..."
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks for commenting... WakeUp, pcmaster, Valixy, somehelp4me and IndiReloaded.

I've been ill over 10 days was a BAD one stuff going around that everyone has been partaking of lol and then prior to that had a 4 day holiday to Vegas for a hens party. What happens in Vegas clearly doesn't stay in Vegas like the motto says... because all she did got back to her partner lol. Nothing bad but if a guy is jealous to begin with well damn!

@ WakeUp...I have a gratitude journal I use by my bedside to write very personal things in, this was a suggestion off a Gf who started one on her website and encouraged me to also sort of break out of your comfort zone challenge I don't mind if others read this or not it is basically for me if others read and reply that is a happy bonus.

@pcmaster... I hate to ask but how do my posts make me come off as ugly, lol? I never heard that before unless I was mean in my forum replies which I am not. I never think about how someone looks from how they post maybe only about how old they might be. I'll tell kitty they have an admirer.

@Valixy... Thank you, my cat is not very photogenic but is lovable that was probably the best pic I have of kitty to date I'll post you one today to show you their usual picture look.

@somehelp4me ... I write my dreams down sometimes too but in my journal I used to think stuff you block in waking hours come out in dreams and you can't hide the truth then so I look for signs in my dreams at times. I try hard to recall them and write snippets down when awake to see how it relates to my past day.

@IndiReloaded... Thank you. Haha they definitely don't like when I go away which isn't a lot was more when I would travel to visit ex during our ld part of the relationship. But kitty was claiming the luggage for sure not sure she wanted to go as much as mommy not going.

I was listening to the gotye song on tv today and this lyrics hit home

" You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
    Like resignation to the end, always the end"

" But you didn't have to cut me off
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
    And I don't even need your love
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough"

"Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
    But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
    But I don't wanna live that way
    Reading into every word you say"

Sighs!

Found a kinship to these words...
    Last edited by hatesthis; 20-04-14 at 12:50 PM.

I Can't sleep ffs ZzZzZz alludes me when I drink. Time to ramble.

I started watching that lindsay docu show on Own for laughs basically but I feel so bad for her out of all the ****ed up celebs or kim ks paris's etc I'd only like to meet lohan not sure why but I like her. Wonder what that says about me lol. I could easily go the alkie route to block out my issues maybe I can relate to that side of her.

I had weird dreams last night one I was shopping with some friends and whole dream was how I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy hrs of mall walking and searching who dreams that shit? so I just bought a pink rhinestone daisy tank and a black audrey hepburn tank rofl. There was no sales ppl around in any shops either I left money by register. Then another dream I was walking and a huge red plane above in the sky exploded and started dropping its parts down on us on the street and we were all running around avoiding being hit by falling plane parts no idea why the plane was red though it was end of the worldish feel and was scary.

I watched Ghost that night not sure how it relates to my dreams but I had a half of this:

... and ended up looking like this while eating and watching the movie:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope so - thought I did but he didn't. Restart game.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@pcmaster... I hate to ask but how do my posts make me come off as ugly, lol? I never heard that before unless I was mean in my forum replies which I am not. I never think about how someone looks from how they post maybe only about how old they might be. I'll tell kitty they have an admirer.
    What I mean - you are less ugly than I thought. Because of your username I imagined pist off/unhappy girl with dirty hair. But you have washed your hair and look only a little iritated. No offense ofcourse but that was the impression I got from your posts.

However this blog are possitive/inspiiring and keep up the good work !

P.S. I think plane was red cause you are girl and girls like red.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Oh I see what you mean now thanks. I chose that user name because of my break up ( hatesthis) is directed to breaking up and that awful feeling you are left with after. I felt and to some extent still feel really sad about the loss of it/him/us.

I wash my hair every 2nd day
    Thank you for saying the blog is positive and inspiring.

That plane dream was like some Will Smith action movie - scary but you kinda knew you'd live through it all. Going beddiebyes now have a nice day pcmaster or evening depending on your times..
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I'll take a stab at your red plane dream too. Had an ex dream about firetrucks when her period was late or occurring sounds simple but think about if it, was it same time you had the dream rofl
    I like the Kindsight quote.

*embarrassed face* hahaha on your interp, somehelp4me. I was late with my period actually got it 2 days later so your thoughts just might be very true. It was on my mind because of its lateness and all.

Had few things happen since offline. Went to a baby shower and another engagement party. It feels like all this spring to summer is those events.. showers, weddings, all love or babies both I don't have. Just more reminders I don't each event. I am happy for those involved but for myself but just keep smiling as though I am so happppppppppppppppppy in general with things.
    I hate that fake feeling and have months worth of it to endure. Ugh!

Had 2 clients hit on me while working to sell their homes so creepy, this happens to both male and female agents but still again we are supposed to smile through that shit too. I'm thinking I might like to go back to school this fall change things up.

Also my dad had heart issues again.. years ago had full on triple bypass surgery and isn't exactly eating as he should and it caught up again. I always think what IF he isn't alive because of this by the time I do get married and I won't have him walk me down the aisle have our dad and daughter dance and see my kids whenever born it is making me angry at my ex more...the more I dwell on it since his new heart issues. I need to redirect that anger because it is building and nothing good will come of it.

- - - Updated - - -

This got my thinking about how I am in my life.. I think I walk an in-between line of both.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

nice blog, hatesthis. gave you a rep point will give a thanks next visit ( ran out because of the damn limit site has) you and your cat look great. the second picture of your cat looks like they are snarling @ you lmao. positive thinking on your dad's health.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thank you, Exeter19. Want to try to post another picture of my cat today if not will try to get it posted in the am. Not too many great shots of the furball My dad knows what he needs to do to keep on a good health path but feels like he is being punished by having to restrict himself off the foods he has loved all his life... so is easy for him to slip back to bad habits. I always go so you want your demise to be caused by deli meats :/ He promised to exercise now that the warm weather is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Listening to Drake - Hold on We're Going Home. Love this song and the line:
    Cause you're a good girl and you know it (oh yeah)
    You act so different around me
    Cause you're a good girl and you know it
    I know exactly who you could be.

I want to go on a really nice vacation this summer but have no idea where to go.. was thinking Thailand would be nice. Need to get-away is desperately strong at the moment!

- - - Updated - - -

That funny pics thread is closed again..damnit... here's pic I wanted to add into it. This made me laugh so hard.. so clever.

Huh the forum now has ads? That 2nd post wasn't there before. That's new.
    Kitty:

Hahahaha my life and future life.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast