+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused (sorta long please read)

Confused (sorta long please read)

I was camping just a few days ago and my group of friends were sitting around and these two girls come up (they already knew some people I was with) so they all chat for awhile then the two girls leave. Some people I'm with tell me that one of the girls who was there thought I was hot and wanted to meet me tonight.

So we all went to our little party spot later on in the night and this girl Tamara who thought I was hot was really cute. She and my buddy went swimming when it was dark and he got me to come in the water he knows I'm shy and what not so I came in the water then he left so it was just Tamara and myself. We played around in the water then got out both of us now very cold. I dry off and she is still in her wet clothes so I take my buddys warm hoddie and snugglue up with her. We just sit down on the beach warming each other up and start talking for about an hour. When it's time for me to go we end up making out. I tell her I'll hang out again with her again tommorow.

I ended up getting really busy the next day and had no time to meet her again so I felt really bad. When we all meet up at night we did not say much both of us shy ( I really need to break out of my shell). Anyway we all go back to our party place with beer and a two 2-6's. Her friends say she was really excited to see me today so now I feel even more bad that I got busy.
    Anyway later in the night she is hammared out of her mind she keeps asking for me and being drunk she sits on my lap saying "Oh i missed you today Steve".

She was really drunk she could hardley stand up so I felt I should babysit her as I dont want anybody doing something to her. There was this other guy she was obviosley all over she kept falling on him etc. So i sorta gave up. Then i see them on the beach making out.

Something tells me that she would have not done this if she was drunk. I like this girl and want to get to know her more. When I said I had to leave she would not let my arm go and said I should stay at her tent. But I explained I cant i need to get back to my place as I have to leave early the next morning.

What does everyone think? I think she still sorta likes me as she was still cuddling me and asking for me all night but i dont know what to think after she kissed that guy.

Stevo how old are you guys. My guess is in your 20's. I think she totally likes you and the only reason she was kissing some guy cause she was totally out of it. You said she is shy so if she is shy she wouldnt do that casual. Just try and break the ice with her. Ask her about her life if she works where? what her hobbies are . good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo
    I was camping just a few days ago and my group of friends were sitting around and these two girls come up (they already knew some people I was with) so they all chat for awhile then the two girls leave. Some people I'm with tell me that one of the girls who was there thought I was hot and wanted to meet me tonight.

So we all went to our little party spot later on in the night and this girl Tamara who thought I was hot was really cute. She and my buddy went swimming when it was dark and he got me to come in the water he knows I'm shy and what not so I came in the water then he left so it was just Tamara and myself. We played around in the water then got out both of us now very cold. I dry off and she is still in her wet clothes so I take my buddys warm hoddie and snugglue up with her. We just sit down on the beach warming each other up and start talking for about an hour. When it's time for me to go we end up making out. I tell her I'll hang out again with her again tommorow.

I ended up getting really busy the next day and had no time to meet her again so I felt really bad. When we all meet up at night we did not say much both of us shy ( I really need to break out of my shell). Anyway we all go back to our party place with beer and a two 2-6's. Her friends say she was really excited to see me today so now I feel even more bad that I got busy.
    Anyway later in the night she is hammared out of her mind she keeps asking for me and being drunk she sits on my lap saying "Oh i missed you today Steve".

She was really drunk she could hardley stand up so I felt I should babysit her as I dont want anybody doing something to her. There was this other guy she was obviosley all over she kept falling on him etc. So i sorta gave up. Then i see them on the beach making out.

Something tells me that she would have not done this if she was drunk. I like this girl and want to get to know her more. When I said I had to leave she would not let my arm go and said I should stay at her tent. But I explained I cant i need to get back to my place as I have to leave early the next morning.

What does everyone think? I think she still sorta likes me as she was still cuddling me and asking for me all night but i dont know what to think after she kissed that guy.

Well you're not dating so if she wants to make out with this other guy then that's her deal. It's up to you to decide if you want to go out with her knowing that or not. I wouldn't let it bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Well you're not dating so if she wants to make out with this other guy then that's her deal. It's up to you to decide if you want to go out with her knowing that or not. I wouldn't let it bother me.
    Good point TAVS. I never really thought about that. It's bothering me so much because she is such a cutie and really nice. I got her email/msn etc so I'll have to talk to her when she gets back.

She thought you were blowin her off and she wasnt gonna get any so she went lookin, when she saw you werent blowin her off she came back to your arm

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    Stevo how old are you guys. My guess is in your 20's. I think she totally likes you and the only reason she was kissing some guy cause she was totally out of it. You said she is shy so if she is shy she wouldnt do that casual. Just try and break the ice with her. Ask her about her life if she works where? what her hobbies are . good luck
    I'm 21 and Tamara is 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxxas
    She thought you were blowin her off and she wasnt gonna get any so she went lookin, when she saw you werent blowin her off she came back to your arm
    This seems to be the case once she saw me she was getting close to me again.

Yah, you definitely have a chance with her.

Actually, I think it is kinda nice that you're understanding about her drunken behavior. Us girls, particularly at that age, might get kinda confused, reckless and insecure and act out of character if we've been drinking like that.

Cool. Definitely call and email her soon! (She'll probably be an itty bitty embarassed about her behavior - if she remembers -- or maybe even a lot embarrassed - I bet she thinks she doesn't stand a chance with you now, she probably thinks she blew it!)

She'll be elated to think she still has another opportunity.

And if you think a girl who drinks so much that she doesn't care who she is making out with is a good catch, then it sounds like you are in luck. (sarcasm) Seriously, I'd be careful, but I realize that drinkin to excess is not exactly unusual at your age. Things could go either way for you...

Tone Guest
    I was thinkin that too shh! I think that it's so unattractive when girls get drunk and act stupid (i.e. fool around with pretty much anyone)

On another note how cute is clynn! ^_^

Thanks for helping me out. After reading some of this I feel much better.

Anyone else have any input?

??????

And you're thinking of pursuing a relationship with her?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Don't put too much stock in drunken party girls IMO.

See Tone, I'm your type of gal. I get drunk, I'll talk about god knows what, I go to sleep.. I don't think I mess with guys.. at least, I haven't yet..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    I know! So when ya movin to Lincoln? We could... ya know... go to ... football games... and.......... well that's just about it. =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast