+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 5' 6" = too short, right?

5' 6" = too short, right?

I've been single now for about a year and three months.

I would get back into dating except for one problem: I'm a male, I'm 5' 6" (1.68m) tall, and I'm therefore too short.

I've looked on other relationship/dating message boards about this issue and it seems like the dating scene is pretty much hopeless for short men like me.

True, I can't change my height, but what does that mean for me when I want to date? What do I do, given that women won't date short men? Is 5' 6" (1.68m) too short?

Seriously?! There are billions of men in this world who are 5'6" who have girlfriends and wives. Lol

In fact, 5'6" is the avg height of males worldwide.....find another excuse.
    Last edited by surfhb2; 03-04-14 at 10:33 PM.

It's below average in the U.S., however.

I will agree, though, that in other countries, height is much less important. It seems to be a uniquely U.S. fixation.

No it's not

There are millions of men in the US your height who have girlfriends and wives

Again....find another excuse
    Last edited by surfhb2; 03-04-14 at 10:56 PM.

Inexadra, are you seriously suggesting that 100% of American man who 5'6 or under will never date?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You cant change height but you can change attitude about it. Mostly if it is not problem for you it wont be problem for others too. Hitler was short too.
    Its not the problem it is the attitude about the problem.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm not that tall myself at 170 and have never for one moment worried about being too short. It's just bullshit.

But then again I am a multi-billionaire with lots of nice fast cars and a huge cock - wonder if that has something to do with it?

Hight never bothered me and I'm 5'4" 5'5". I go by: if I you are cute enough, I'm gonna date you.

You're single now for the last 15 months... so what were you before? Conjoined twins? Or did you have a GF/wife/bf/whatever? Wasn't that impossible?

The rule is that for every inch under 6 ft you are you have to compensate for it with an extra inch of dick size above the norm so at 5 ft 6 your cock needs to be about 11-12 inches long in order for you to be adequate. That way a potential mate will be too fixated on your epic bulge to even notice that you're a manlet.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Theres a guy at work who is the same height as you and half the girls in there have a crush on him so please get over it and go date
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    The rule is that for every inch under 6 ft you are you have to compensate for it with an extra inch of dick size above the norm so at 5 ft 6 your cock needs to be about 11-12 inches long in order for you to be adequate. That way a potential mate will be too fixated on your epic bulge to even notice that you're a manlet.
    Wait wait wait... you mean to tell me that I've gotta lose four inches of dick?! Man, the wifey's gonna be disappointed.

Hmm. I would also have to lose a lot of dick. My preferred condom would downgrade from the Durex Warhead to the Trojan Submarine.

I'm a little over 5'7 and height doesn't mean you cant date, I was dating this girl that was a little over 6'1 and pretty hot for a while so it's w.e. you can deal with lol

There are girls it's gonna be a dealbreaker for, but there will also be a lot of girls that wont care if you have other attractive traits/features like confidence.
    Just do you and ignore your height