+ Follow This Topic

Thread: long story :( please advice

long story :( please advice

This is an rather weirdh story and personal perhaps but still i need to vent to someone.

So i met this woman online, im coming from a 2 year relationship when just after i met this woman. But im insecure as hell.

After 3 months we decided to meet and its going to happen in a 2 days now its a fast 1 hour plane travel.

The thing is i am a skin over bone guy, i mean really skinny i always was. I did not realise this much of an issue until we're actually a few days from meeting , realising i can see my hipbones sticking out and my arms are pretty much tooth picks.. I've been ill for a few days and i noticed my area above my hips is dramaticly skinny, we have exchanged selfies and nudes. But i always took a decent amount of pictures until i thought it looked ok...especially avoiding my hipbones and arms...yes its ackward i know...she loves the rest of my body if you know what i mean..im blessed with a decent size so thats not the issue..

She said she loves my chest and theres nothing to be embarrased about, but in my mind its like making love to a skeleton when i seem myself in the mirror in my boxers. :/

In the last month we went on skype, and had our masturbation talk...it was rather ackward just talking to eachother but i made her orgasm..i never did this kind of stuff but i was like wow can i really do that to her without even being around? It felt great yet im wondering did i really or is she just faking it.

She mentioned shes fat but shes barely over weight, she has a great body and E size boobs, as i am a boob man im in heaven.. Im getting the right vibs obviously cause she did send me a ton of pics to pleasure me as long as were not around eachother... Even a night on webcam she mentioned she had a gift and flashed her nipples and cleavage without me even asking..for a cpl of brief seconds just to tease me...i was like...wow...but still insecure..

The thing is she was in love with me before even seeing my pictures and all...we sorta crossed paths and i helped her being there for her a lot of the times...and she loved that about me...She also mentioned she cant wait to make love to me and its going to be special and an instant orgasm for her...lol..well i dont know about that..

I am very much in love with this woman, according to her its going to be great cause were gonna make love and not just have sex which is true. Im just gonna be a bit nervous at meeting her for the first time and wont be able to peform at all on our first night...And clueless what to do..im afraid of that though cause in my eyes i looks disgustingly skinny compared to whats considered normal. And nerves are never good during love making.

the last few days she mentioned she bought massage oil, hinting out the obvious to me once again...so i started texting her...ill give you a big hug...with her replying im gonna kiss you take you to my car so we properly and you might even touch my boobs or stick your hand in my cleavage to lure an erection out of me lol...

Im just wondering how can can you be so sexually open already and tell me i rock her world and she waited so long for a man like me to make love to...

I know any scrawny little guy like me would be drooling over this, im not making this story up...were gonna meet in 2 days and im nervous as hell...are these the right vibes or is just me...she seems very sexually open more than i am even...and im the guy here... This all seems so fast to me but i do want to make love to her, i really do love her and im not just coming over to have sex and leave again...this could be the potentional love of my life even though theres distance and all...

Any advice from girls and guys would be very much appriciated.

Everyone is nervous, even for the most experienced. She's probably freaked out about it too, wondering if you will find her attractive even tho she's got a some chunk. When you meet, don't worry about the physical stuff. Spend time with each other, talking, going out to eat etc. Have a real date, and take your time. No one said you have to jump into the sack the min you get there....

All of it will be clearer when you meet face to face. For now, the illusion of the distance and Internet is still there (e.g. you only send each other your best pics), but once you meet in real life, the "lies" will dissipate and perhaps you will both be able to appreciate each other for who you are — if you do end up liking each other, that is. After all, when meeting someone for the first time, there is always a risk of disappointment for both parties involved.

So don't stress over it and just have fun! And wear protection!