+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Butterflies For HIM

Butterflies For HIM

I just got out of an emotionally abusive relationship and am definitely NOT looking for anything serious. I started this new job and found this guy really attractive. A co-worker told him I found him attractive and well now he's been saying hi to me and to get my attention. I don't know what to do! Its just been so long since I have been in this situation! I get so shy and just look away or leave when he is there.

I am just nervous of what to say or do. Also I am also afraid of what ih mef he just wants to sleep with me? The last thing I want is for him to speard rumors in the store. I don't know maybe I am making excuses because I am just so nervous and scared.

I am definietly attracted to him. I always dress up keeping him in mind when I head to work. What should I do to make me not so afraid of him? ALso does him now making an effort to speak to me mean he is interested in me as well?

You feel butterflies. That's good that you are getting infatuated with another guy. You are moving on from your previous relationship.

But since you have just come out of an abusive relationship, be careful and go slow. If you are afraid that he just wants to sleep with you, then take it easy and don't sleep with him until you are confident he wants to be with YOU.

If a man is interested in a woman, he will respect her wishes if she wants to wait with sex. If he loses interest, then he was just after sex.

Butterflies For HIM

Can I ask what an emotionally abusive person does?

Don't jump in blind cos you'll end up repeating the same mistakes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

i assume you've gotten wiser since your last relationship so what are you afraid of? talk to him, take it slow and get to know him then move from there
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
    - Mae West