+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talking to Ex after 7 months no contact

Talking to Ex after 7 months no contact

Because she's an arsehole and taking you for a ride. F uck this bitch and he love for books, where's your love for yourself gone.

If she gets back in contact either ignore it or tell her you hope the book gave her such a bad paper cut her evil cold dead hand fell off!

Quote Originally Posted by suddenlynothing View Post
    Because she's an arsehole and taking you for a ride. F uck this bitch and he love for books, where's your love for yourself gone.

If she gets back in contact either ignore it or tell her you hope the book gave her such a bad paper cut her evil cold dead hand fell off!
    I was kinda shocked, I didn't see it coming. Plus my grandma has been doing really bad and life hasn't been really easy these days and she knows that and was acting all supportive and shit, and then she does this to me. I told her what's wrong and how come you're doing this to me again and she never replied.

Talking to Ex after 7 months no contact

And she won't, all she wants is to know that you want her. Sorry to hear about your grandma, surely that must show you the calibre of woman she is.

Women are very strange and are driven by emotion, the fact she knows you want is enough to satisfy her needs.

If was you, I would tell her she is selfish, self centred c unt and she will never find happiness because no one gives a **** about a hoe

OP, you are the one who wants to be in her life. She doesn't sound like she wants you in her life. You are the one to initiate contact....just stop it, man. She sometimes replies because maybe she feels like she has to, to not be rude to you. I don't think you are that important to her, anymore. I know it's a hard for you to accept this, but I think you know this relationship/friendship was over 7 months ago.
    Stop contacting her. If she really wants to remain friends with you, let her initiate the emails and phone calls. Even then, have no hope of ever getting her back.

I just don't understand how one day she's saying I made her day with the gift I sent then the other day she says it ain't working out as friends and she's cutting me off.
    Last edited by Jojo Joe; 11-04-14 at 06:06 AM.

What is wrong with you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    @ Wakeup - It must be our online accent....
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    You are right. I was just in denial and stupid. Should have listened to your advice from the start.

You messed up the first time around. And obviously you still have some growing and maturing to do. You should focus all of your attention on becoming a better man. That way, if the two of you do get back together, you will be able to hold on to her the second time around. It's okay to contact her every once in a while.

And if she sees you are actually growing and becoming a better man, that will make you more attractive to her. So don't try to rush back into it. Instead, focus on you. And when the time presents itself, be very open and honest with her about how you feel. Also let her know you realize you made some mistakes. Trust me this will go a long ways.

Here's a helpful video:

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo Joe View Post
    The idea is one day she's very nice and all and then the other she's so cold. I was asking her if she got her gift so she was like I still didn't pick it up and stop stressing me out to get it. So I replied "I see". She got mad at me for replying "I see" and kept telling me she ain't my punching bag if I'm having a bad day. I explained to her that I did nothing wrong. The other day she said her friend picked up the gift for her but she is yet to be home and see it, and so far, she hasn't text me saying what she thinks.
    And a lot of days she's just so rude and cold.
    When are you going to wake up? She does not really want you. She's just using you for her benefit. She probably has someone on the side also. Don't be so naive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12