+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I live as a singleton in a society that favors marriage?

Men in their 20's are horny. They think they want marriage, a relationship and all that stuff. However, what younger men REALLY want is regular interval sex. Guys always say they want a relationship with a particular lady but that fantasy ends once they get their rocks off. They stick their wing-wang into a pink orifice, ejaculate, their hormones crash, and they suddenly have some emergency to attend to.

But, some people do get married. And of course by the time they are in their 40's they are divorced.

Lemme tell you this. As we age, peer pressure becomes less. No one really cares what some 40 year old is doing, if they are married, divorced, how much money they make, what kind of car they drive, who someone is dating/married to, etc. There are a few 40 somethings and older who care what others are doing but those are the ones who still think they are in high school.

At your age, there is still a ton of peer pressure. Yes it sucks. But then one day (especially if that "one day" is when you lose everything, including your spouse) you just kind of decide, "F*** it, I need to do my own thing." Monogamy is a game that many people try but fail at. I get married men trying to date me often.

Yes I am divorced and too close to 40. I am off work for a couple days. What should I do? I should ask my S.O. first. Oh wait, ain't got one to ask. I guess i will do whatever I damn well please Of course Easter Sunday I have to go see the in-laws. Oh wait, no I do not have to mess with that either.

Once you get another 10 years older, you will see. Freedom becomes more important that trying to keep up with the status quo.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Well I have never heard such nonsense. Firstly your 28, your a kid, why will you never marry because your not engaged at the creaking age of 28?

and I have never heard of married people being more respected, I thought people are mostly judged on there character and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by loverman1 View Post
    ...the creaking age of 28?
    Yeah, by 28 we start to realize we just do not have much time left on this earth. Creaking age of 28, oh gyod hahahah

Umm all that aside - Married people wish they were single, single people wish they were married. Grass always looks greener on the other side.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12