+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my ex bf is dating a hooker?

my ex bf is dating a hooker?

I broke off with my bf of 5 years. he's 34. I loved him a lot.
    He had many flaws and many issues in life. He was on substances, smoked, was flirty and womanizing. But I looked over all his mistakes hoping he would change. I accepted him as he was.

But he dumped me for a woman 4 years older than him. She has 3 young kids. She has been after him ever since day she met him as a 'admirer'.
    When she met him again, they got involved in sex and all.
    And now he left me to date her. She is very slutty and incredibly gold digging.
    She gets all these expensive designer shoes and stuff from him which she shows off to the world on instagram and Facebook.

She even tweeted sexual innuendoes to him, called his fans 'bitches wishing to be her', favorited all tweets which called them 'nice couple' and even her family members post videos of them kissing at his shows and uploading her pics.

She seems poor as her family members say ' they received front tix/louboutin shoes in this very life'.
    He got her off Twitter as she was ruining his image. But he's still dating such a woman.

She tells everyone that she's his gf and that they share the same birthday (1st April ).

I really miss him. I loved him and I still do. To me he was my world. I never cared about his money. I just cared about him.
    Nothing makes me happy. I cry on reflecting/his pictures etc. No man attracts me. Her cousin tells everyone they are dating

He goes everywhere with her and even holding hands. Most people ho meet him say he acts really badly when hes with her. He acts like a jerk and cocky when hes with her. People who met him said she would get angry and upset when he took photos with his fans. And she glares at his female fans.

They also said he was very flirty with girls in front of her and she was glaring at the girls. But then he brought her to his official parties, holding her hand and body.

I still love him and want him on the right path not destroy himself even more so please answer.
    Do they love each other?

He is your ex bf. Whether he is dating a hooker or not or the nature of their relationship is none of your business. Just move on.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

If they love each other or not, is not the important thing here, Samantha. The important thing is that he hasn't been able to love you as you deserve, has made you terribly unhappy and you could be so much happier with a different kind of man.

You seem to have fallen in the trap of going for a famous bad boy and can't accept anything less ''glamorous''. Yes, your ex is a famous artist, wanted by many women, but he's a shitty partner that would break any woman's heart and a lousy father too. A man like him has nothing substantial to offer you in this life and keeps you emotionally hungry. If you prefer to long for love, be emotionally traumatized because you lack the basic attention you should receive as a partner, but be next to a ''star'', then by all means continue feeding the bad choice you made by falling for him. If you want to have the chance to be a well balanced emotionally and happy woman, then you need to start changing your concept about men and love relationships. It will take you some time because you're hooked now, but you will get to the point where you'll be able to see him for what he really is, a very poor partner, and you'll be able to look for someone much richer, someone with good basic values, who treasures his partner and tries to make her happy every day. You won't believe how good mutual love and attention feel like!

And to answer your question, I don't think they love each other. He is basically incapable of truly loving a woman and she is probably even more ignored by him than you were, but she cares much more for being with someone famous than being happy, loved and respected.
    Last edited by Valixy; 07-04-14 at 04:53 AM.

Perhaps the new woman is better in bed?

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding...

What part of this means she's a hooker?

And why the hell do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    If they love each other or not, is not the important thing here, Samantha. The important thing is that he hasn't been able to love you as you deserve, has made you terribly unhappy and you could be so much happier with a different kind of man.

You seem to have fallen in the trap of going for a famous bad boy and can't accept anything less ''glamorous''. Yes, your ex is a famous artist, wanted by many women, but he's a shitty partner that would break any woman's heart and a lousy father too. A man like him has nothing substantial to offer you in this life and keeps you emotionally hungry. If you prefer to long for love, be emotionally traumatized because you lack the basic attention you should receive as a partner, but be next to a ''star'', then by all means continue feeding the bad choice you made by falling for him. If you want to have the chance to be a well balanced emotionally and happy woman, then you need to start changing your concept about men and love relationships. It will take you some time because you're hooked now, but you will get to the point where you'll be able to see him for what he really is, a very poor partner, and you'll be able to look for someone much richer, someone with good basic values, who treasures his partner and tries to make her happy every day. You won't believe how good mutual love and attention feel like!

And to answer your question, I don't think they love each other. He is basically incapable of truly loving a woman and she is probably even more ignored by him than you were, but she cares much more for being with someone famous than being happy, loved and respected.
    Why is he showing her off everywhere and even holding hands?? and hes getting shitty in her presence? She gets angry and upset if he spends time with his admirers. And hes always touching her by her body. What kind of person he is who dates a woman who acts like a 12 year old. She has no priority for her kids as well. Spends all her time on FB, IG and now tailing him.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha11 View Post
    Why is he showing her off everywhere and even holding hands?? and hes getting shitty in her presence? She gets angry and upset if he spends time with his admirers. And hes always touching her by her body. What kind of person he is who dates a woman who acts like a 12 year old. She has no priority for her kids as well. Spends all her time on FB, IG and now tailing him.
    That's none of your business and as soon as you stop obsessing about why he is with her and what you think of her as a person then the quicker you will get over him and be open enough to find a good man that cares about YOU. He's history now so make him so in your mind and heart by stopping stalking his facebook page and creeping his social networking sites.

Take care of your business and leave them to theirs. It's unhealthy and being obsessive otherwise.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by samantha11 View Post
    and hes getting shitty in her presence?
    He has ignored you during your marriage, been unfaithful, he isn't taking care of his daughter as he should...He's not becoming shitty in her presence, Samantha. He simply is shitty and always has been. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you'll be able to see how misplaced your feelings for this man have been and distance yourself as you should.

From the rest of your comments you sound extremely jealous and bitter and you shoudn't allow yourself to feel like this for anyone. I understand that being in an unhappy marriage for years and finally abandoned for someone with so little class must hurt, but you have to be reasonable. If you married a guy who didn't care how you felt while you where together, why are you so shocked now that he does whatever he wants when he's not with you anymore? Honestly what did you expect? Some kind of late delicacy after you broke up when he's never had any?

You can't understand men like him or change them, so stop wasting your time and energy on this. He simply hasn't developed certain qualities like being able to love a partner in the right way, care for her or be loyal. The only thing you can do though is to become aware of who he really is, how little he can offer and how much damage he can do to you, stay away from him and choose a man with more class and internal qualities next time.

Stop obsessing over such an shallow weak man who's nothing but a media product. Concentrate on becoming a strong happy woman and be a good role model for your daughter. Set high standards for yourself, don't let anyone step all over you ever again and teach her the same good values.

Your pathetic ex's acts and public love affairs should not be of your interest anymore. Let other superficial weak ladies to fight for a superficial weak man, you have much better things to do with your time, like building a life that should represent the new you, someone who's learnt to detach from a bad marriage she had and found more peace of mind and happiness than she's ever had.
    Last edited by Valixy; 07-04-14 at 10:46 AM.

I asked about their relationship not if I should move on or not.

Of course they love each other. Your love for him is proof that love and commonsense can operate independently of each other....and I'm sure it's no different for him or the girl he's with.

Sounds like you all deserve each other.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree with BT, your husband loves the woman or he wouldn't be parading with her, buying her and her family expensive gifts and spending time with her children. They are very in love so LET THEM BE!!! And STOP being a cyber stalker!

You're no different than the other woman, you're only obsessed with your ex because he is popular and rich!
    Last edited by chinagirl; 08-04-14 at 02:23 AM.

Your in denial. You have been for a long time. Why would you let any man treat you so badly? Have you no self respect? I think you should try to heal, get some counselling and realize what your worth. Set your standards higher. People will treat you how you allow them to. You need to grow a backbone and start realizing that money or fame wont make you happy. Find a man who fulfills you emotionally and who treats you right and stop obsessing over your ex. Hes an asshole and he will never change
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Your in denial. You have been for a long time. Why would you let any man treat you so badly? Have you no self respect? I think you should try to heal, get some counselling and realize what your worth. Set your standards higher. People will treat you how you allow them to. You need to grow a backbone and start realizing that money or fame wont make you happy. Find a man who fulfills you emotionally and who treats you right and stop obsessing over your ex. Hes an asshole and he will never change

Too late to give her that advice... She's exactly what the other woman is, after a man's fame and money. Just accept the fact that they are in love and will probably get married someday. Don't blame the GF for being jealous if your ex is flirting with other women. She has every right because she is the present GF. You on the other hand do not have any right to be jealous and call the GF names... You are history and you should leave them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    Too late to give her that advice... She's exactly what the other woman is, after a man's fame and money. Just accept the fact that they are in love and will probably get married someday. Don't blame the GF for being jealous if your ex is flirting with other women. She has every right because she is the present GF. You on the other hand do not have any right to be jealous and call the GF names... You are history and you should leave them alone.

Really? Your posts are so contradictory. Once you guys say shes after money and the next is shes loves him.

Decide which stand to pick then advise.

- - - Updated - - -

I DO have the right to get upset. Who are you to tell me if I am not his Gf I cannot get upset?!

You're right. You have every right to be upset.

Of course, you asked about it on a public forum, and have every right to be ridiculed as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast