+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my ex bf is dating a hooker?

Quote Originally Posted by samantha11 View Post
    Really? Your posts are so contradictory. Once you guys say shes after money and the next is shes loves him.

Decide which stand to pick then advise.

- - - Updated - - -

I DO have the right to get upset. Who are you to tell me if I am not his Gf I cannot get upset?!
    Just like you, she's after the money and in love with the guy. Only difference, she's the present and you're the past.

You're just not good enough Samantha. Accept it.

I broke off with my bf of 5 years. he's 34. I loved him a lot.
    He had many flaws and many issues in life. He was on substances, smoked, was flirty and womanizing. But I looked over all his mistakes hoping he would change. I accepted him as he was.

But he dumped me for a woman 4 years older than him. She has 3 young kids. She has been after him ever since day she met him as a 'admirer'.
    When she met him again, they got involved in sex and all.
    And now he left me to date her. She is very slutty and incredibly gold digging.
    She gets all these expensive designer shoes and stuff from him which she shows off to the world on instagram and Facebook.

She even tweeted sexual innuendoes to him, called his fans 'bitches wishing to be her', favorited all tweets which called them 'nice couple' and even her family members post videos of them kissing at his shows and uploading her pics.

She seems poor as her family members say ' they received front tix/louboutin shoes in this very life'.
    He got her off Twitter as she was ruining his image. But he's still dating such a woman.
    She is obviously isn't used to having anything and therefore feels the need to "show off". Most people that is used to having stuff don't need to talk about it. They wear and it is what it is. She obviously shell shocked and don't know how to act. She used to being cheap and treated cheaply so this is the life to her right now.

She tells everyone that she's his gf and that they share the same birthday (1st April ).

I really miss him. I loved him and I still do. To me he was my world. I never cared about his money. I just cared about him.
    Nothing makes me happy. I cry on reflecting/his pictures etc. No man attracts me. Her cousin tells everyone they are dating

He goes everywhere with her and even holding hands. Most people ho meet him say he acts really badly when hes with her. He acts like a jerk and cocky when hes with her. People who met him said she would get angry and upset when he took photos with his fans. And she glares at his female fans.

They also said he was very flirty with girls in front of her and she was glaring at the girls. But then he brought her to his official parties, holding her hand and body.

I still love him and want him on the right path not destroy himself even more so please answer.
    Do they love each other?
    They probably do love each other. That's his GF now and she doing what a normal GF do and he obviously wasn't up to a challenge with you so he felt the need to downgrade to a bottom bitch because she makes him feel important and needed. He does stuff for her and she probably never had that sort of attention, so she is really showing it off now. You need to get over it and stop looking thru their social media. You had all these problems with him and just be glad that he is not yours. You don't want him but you just don't want anybody else to have him and look who has him. It shouldn't be competition and you shouldn't care. Leave it alone, focus on yourself and maybe you can meet someone. You're making yourself miserable. She's a hooker, you're not. You win. Move on.

This thread is unfair to hookers. Hater!

Hooker-1 OP-0

I think you are best without him.
    You sound like a fantastic woman.
    We can all only dream. ;-)

THe mind is willing but the flesh is weak. I used to judge such people but then realized how fragile I am to the carnal passions of the flesh.

He's your ex. I don't think you should care about him anymore. It's his choice.

Sounds like she's giving something you didn't. Move on. There's lots of single guys looking for girlfriends. Most aren't even famous or rich.. Tough luck, huh?

Don't you mean whore or slut? She'd only be a hooker if your ex was paying her for sex, a business transaction between them.

hard to leave the one you love. sad.
    Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12