+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 Months after breakup

3 Months after breakup

It's been 3 months since my breakup with my ex. For some reason I feel worse now than I did 2 months ago.

My situation involves her child and our 2 dogs as well as her. They all live with her now. Also she is dating someone new.

I can't completely cut off contact with her because we are trying to sell the house we own together (that I still live in). I don't think contacting her is bothering me anyway because seeing her is OK and I don't really miss her specifically as much as I just feel lonely when I am by myself. When I am with friends I feel way better. Even talking about the good and bad points of the relationship is fine.

I dated someone else for a month or so but I lost interest even though on paper she was great. Attractive, cute, funny, affectionate, etc. Broke it off about 3 weeks ago.

I am thinking my main issue is I am lonely and have lost some confidence. Is it normal to still not be myself after 3 months? We were together for almost 4 years.

3 Months after breakup

Dude who gives a f uck what normal is, there is no time period for this s hit. Your lonely because you miss the companionship not her, I'm in the exact same situation my ex broke up with me 3 months ago and I'm lonely, I thought, F UCK THIS S HIT!! So now I'm doing random shit, for example I got so bored I drove 4 hours to meet some mates for a night out and it was awesome.

Your going to get lonely from time to time that just a fact, but good for you for getting in another chick so quickly. Do that again until your happy.

You will get over it in time but in YOUR time no one else

"time heals all wounds."
    you wont get over a 4 year relationship in 3 months but im sure progress has been made and that's all that matters
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
    - Mae West