+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have my girlfriend been with too many, and what should i do?

Have my girlfriend been with too many, and what should i do?

Hi everyone,

I've had a girlfriend for around 2 months, not very long time no. Im 19 and she is 18. I've known this way before we got together but for some reason it suddenly just started to really annoy me. She's been in bed with 8 boys including me, and i've only been with 2 including her. Before we got togehte r this didnt bother me at all, but i suddenly just started to bother me really much. I dont know what part of the fact that she's been with 8 that bothers me so much, been the last three days i literally havent been thinking of anything else. In my opinion 8 partners at the age of 18 is waaay to much but i dont know what to do.. I love her so much that i cant describe it, and luckily i seems that she feels that same for me.

I have tried talking to her about this but she cant see why it annoys me as it just part of her past. I really dont know what to say or do, because i want to stay with her and i love her, but at the moment this just bothers me so much that i dont know what to do....

What would you advice me to do? How to i accept this and get it out of my mind, or is there any solution to this?

Soooo your ego is crumpled a bit because she has more experience? Would you have felt differently if you had slept with 10 to her 8?

Anyways the numbers are not the issue, the issue is that you are in love and when you are in love with someone, the thought of them being with others taints the heart a bit. You need to leave it or she will get fed up and end this relationship. It's not fair for you to make HER feel uncomfortable because you do. She has no control over now what happened in the past....she can't change it. Eventually these feeling will pass, but for now be damn greatful for what you have.

Dump the slut. Seriously you could spend years in this hell thinking about thouse 8 guys. Was they better, bigger smarter? All the bs like that.

This could help you

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

What the f uck, don't dump her. So what if she slept with 8 big deal. She is her own individual if she was happy doing it what's the problem! To be honest just have confidence in yourself.

Don't be a hypocrite she's just a woman not a princess, the social idea that women shouldn't sleep with a lot of men is bullshit, they are human too so they also enjoy sex!

Ya without women like that none of us would ever get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by suddenlynothing View Post
    What the f uck, don't dump her.
    pcmaster is being sarcasic because he's tired of threads like this.

Fair enough

Rule of thumb - if you cant get over girls past the girl is not for you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Nothing wrong with wanting a chaste, honest woman. In the words of Dr. Dre, You can't make a hoe, a housewife.

She's a good woman because she's at least hearing you out without judgement. Had you told me you were uncomfortable with my past, I would have dumped you. No sense in making a person feel bad about something they can't change.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Nothing wrong with wanting a chaste, honest woman. In the words of Dr. Dre, You can't make a hoe, a housewife.
    Just like you cant make a prick decent or a player a faithful husband.. your double standards are seriously messed up and your mommy issues almost laughable..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I dont know what part of the fact that she's been with 8 that bothers me so much,
    Probably because you fear she'll dump you to hit No. 9, 10, 11, 12 ad nauseam.

Keep this in mind. If you dump her then your next encounter will be No. 3. If she doesn't work out you will be tapping No. 4 etc. You'll be fine though because unfortunately, far too many women don't judge men for their number. Perhaps we/us/they??? should and this argument that has been going on for centuries would end.

I'll add that now that you know if a chick's number is higher then your own, you'll not be able to tolerate such a "castastrophe" then perhaps you should ask how many dangly bits she's sampled before you sample her bits or be her boyfriend?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 09-04-14 at 05:56 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Just like you cant make a prick decent or a player a faithful husband.. your double standards are seriously messed up and your mommy issues almost laughable..
    Ahhh Michelle, you make me laugh. I've never heard a platinum selling song on the radio confirm any of your above assertions, so I'd bet you probably could make a prick, decent.

Anyway, it was a joke(just over your head). Your feminist agenda is whats laughable. Dumb cunt.

OK. Ive been in your position before. What makes you most uncomfortable isn't the number as much as the question of why your gf doesn't think its a big deal if you do.

In a perfect situation your gf would sit down with you, comfort and reassure you that its no biggie and say she was just young and foolish etc.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

But instead she stands in front of you justified and defending her right of not needing to explain herself to anyone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast