+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice

Need some advice

So I've been with this girl for almost 7 months now. We have loads in common and spend lots of time together. But lately I've just been getting irritated with some of the stuff she does. I see her every day which is nice but I rarely have time to do my own thing. When I do go off and leave her she gets upset and bugs me to come back home because she misses me so much. I want to go do my own thing but she always makes me feel bad about doing it and if I don't spend every last minute with her she isn't happy.

Also lately she has been getting very attached to me. She always has to be the centre of attention and hardly gives me my own space, especially in public when We are out with my friends and I don't want her all over me.

She has also been Saying that she wants to be with me forever and I'm not really sure about it. I'm not entirely sure if I can see a future with her. We do share a lot of the same interests and I love her, but I don't think she really has her life together. She can't hold a job for more than a couple months, and even then it's making $10 an hour. Right now she is between jobs again and I keep telling her she needs to find something but she is too picky when it comes to finding something. Everything for her has to be perfect.

I could go on about other little things but I will start with that for now. I'd like to know what you guys think of my situation and what I should do

Break up with her. This will only get worse, and she will start acting crazy(more crazy).